It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Swine Flu-An Advanced Biowar Event

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Mexican Swine Flu-An Advanced Biowar Event

www.opednews.com

There are solid reasons to suspect that this new Mexican Swine Flu is NOT a naturally occurring event but instead is an Advanced Biological Warfare recombination DNA genetically engineered virus.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Absolutely stunning...lets think about the possibilities....

Young healthy adults seem to be the most at risk. This is similar to the deadest killer flu in history, Spanish Flu in 1918. Most if not all nations with advanced biological warfare programs have been interested in recreating the Spanish Flu DNA sequence and several are reported to have done so.

The new Mexican Swine Flu has elements of DNA from the following: avian flu, human flu Type A, human flu Type B, Asian swine flu, and European swine flu. A strange combination never seen before and having less than 1/10% chance of being a natural event. Human and animal viruses from four or more continents suddenly recombine in a new flu during a non-flu season that spreads from human-to-human with a 10% fatality rating.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

MMMmmmhmmmm....

The article goes on to say:

This new flu is likely a lab-created, genetically engineered virus that either: (1) Escaped accidentally from a lab; or (2) was deliberately released by a nation or non-state organization or a well-trained individual.

So ATS members....

Who do you think is responsible? Anything to do with the supposed Avian Flu being transported by outsourced truck drives by Homeland Security?

What about Iran?

The Iranians, having hired a large number of key ex-Soviet advanced biowar scientists 18 years ago and having spent billions on their asymmetrical MAD (mutually assured destruction) counter-force, are expected to respond to any significant attack on Iran with a biowar attack on Israel, North America, and Europe using in-place agents and dozens of genetically engineered viruses, many with very high projected kill rates

I know theres a ton of Swine Flu threads right and left here...but this is the only "conspiracy oriented" news article I could find.

So Whodunnit?

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting. The site above delivers additional info. as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What makes this suspicious for me is the combination of two swine flu viruses from different continents. If it were 2 avian flu viruses from different continents, I could make an attempt to rationalize it as naturally occuring. I have a more difficult time rationalizing two swine viruses from different continents combining.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I suspect the same thing.

The past H1N1 pandemics all coincided with Solar Maximums, the virus appeared to have been mutated by high solar radiation.

The current pandemic is starting during a deep solar minimum.

That means that solar radiation did not mutate H1N1.

Whoever did this didn't do their homework. It's origin would of been unnoticed if released during the sunspot cycle peak.

[edit on 25/4/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Whoever did this didn't do their homework. It's origin would of been unnoticed if released during the sunspot cycle peak.

Maybe, but how many people knows this? And they need to divert attention now with the economy going down the drain, the truth movement going forward, the bankers being exposed.... and they like to kill people.

Why wait X numbers of years? They need it now, not in 5 years.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It is TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE for any natural virus to
1. consists of strains from many parts of the world
2. and suddenly infecting people in one particular area

Thus, I have no doubt that this new flu is being engineered by US black projects. They're using Mexico as experiment ground to test virus strength. I suspect they will use it against China, North Korea, Syria or Iran soon.

The 7 Americans in US who were infected and recovered, were a perfect setup to make it appear "natural".

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I gotta say, this is some scary stuff. Not to be mean or anything, but I prefer when a virus pandemic happens on the other side of the world. Mexico is a little too close for my liking.

However this does raise some serious questions about what kind of weapons are now available to our governments and or militant groups that want to take over.

This strain is completely radical, never before seen. A 3 in one? Come on, how does this happen naturally?

I dont' think it does.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What if this pandemic is a hoax to force people to get the flushot wich is infected with the virus??? I don't know seems like a lot of things is happening right now in the world. Sometimes it feels like i went to sleep september 11 2001 and having a nightmare from which I can't wake up from. Wake me up!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtusbagious

Aha....very nice find!

I shall quote:

Beginning in the spring of 1918, an "unusual flu" began to emerge, that eventually blossomed into the killer flu pandemic killing millions worldwide. Subsequent research has proven that the "unusual flu" was a "recombinant strain" showing swine viruses mixed with bird viruses mutating with human-specific strains of flu virus. THIS IS EXACTLY THE KILLER VIRUS THAT DR. JEFFREY TAUBENBERGER AND HIS TEAM AT FORT DEDRICK RE-CREATED DURING YEARS 1997 - 2003. Is it just a mere coincidence that the same recombinant virus is once again making its appearance known?

www.rense.com...

Everyone knows that Dr. Taubenberger used the lung tissue of a 1918 victim to recreate the pandemic for research's sake...and the information on this is all over the web....

Any knowledge of this going "missing"?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
3 in ones do happen naturally. Avian strains can jump continents and merge. I see the swine cross as the smoking gun.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Manmade or not, I'm going right out to get a proper breathing mask and not one of these surgical masks..

I want something that fits tight to my face..

If this kicks off big time, then we will all have to be prepared for some real rockin times ahead.. what with the lack of jobs and everything else going on right now..

buckle up people..this ride may be about to get a bit wild...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
3 in ones do happen naturally. Avian strains can jump continents and merge. I see the swine cross as the smoking gun.

At least 5 strains in this new flu
1. avian flu
2. human flu Type A
3. human flu Type B
4. Asian swine flu
5. European swine flu

There are (snip) crazy people out there who engineered this virus. May God send down their angels to stop this madness.

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Unfortunetly God doesn't lend a hand too often in these kinds of situations. Atleast when he does, the damage has already been done.

As the above poster stated however if this thing does get out of hand, which I dont' think it will, purchase some great mask and get out into the country, away from suburban areas.

IMO I think this might be more fear mongering, perhaps to make us take some sort of new "vaccine" that WHO will be offering at some point in the future.

Then again perhaps not, maybe TPTB simply got tired of waiting for the cards to fall into place and have taken matters into their own hands.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Anyone else find it disturbing that they are already saying it is too late to try to contain this in the USA?
Read this from todays 4-25-09 AP story;

AP Pandemic Potential

The CDC and Canadian health officials were studying samples sent from Mexico, and airports around the world were screening passengers from Mexico for symptoms of the new flu strain, saying they may quarantine passengers.

But CDC officials dismissed the idea of trying that in the United States, and some expert said it's too late to try to contain spread of the virus.

They noted there had been no direct contact between the cases in the San Diego and San Antonio areas, suggesting the virus had already spread from one geographic area through other undiagnosed people.

"Anything that would be about containing it right now would purely be a political move," said Michael Osterholm, a University of Minnesota pandemic expert.

Other parts of the world are screening, but not the US. Interesting no?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Absum!

Anyone else find it disturbing that they are already saying it is too late to try to contain this in the USA?
Read this from todays 4-25-09 AP story;

AP Pandemic Potential

yes - strange and disturbing. They could tell people to stay inside for a couple of days - until they see what transpires - they could suggest masking up for a few days as well. It's like they are saying - Please don't think about ways to save yourselves.
creepy.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I suspect the same thing.

The past H1N1 pandemics all coincided with Solar Maximums, the virus appeared to have been mutated by high solar radiation.

The current pandemic is starting during a deep solar minimum.

That means that solar radiation did not mutate H1N1.

[edit on 25/4/09 by MikeboydUS]

Brilliant point you made here.

I almost forgot we're having a Solar Minima. In fact, there has been no sunspot detected for quite some time now.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
wisdomnotemotion,
When I said 3 in one, I meant avian, human, swine. 5 different viruses combining is not a shocker. Flu viruses trade traits all the time. What we need to look at is how there are 2 swine viruses in the mix and they are from different continents. How did this happen? If it was not for that, I would not be spouting paranoia, I would be taking a stab at debunking it. The two swine viruses combined tell me something is up.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Found something that could explain the mix of viruses from other countries.TOPIGS forms US Distribution Agreement with Zierke Company

TOPIGS is a multinational company headquartered in Vught, The Netherlands. TOPIGS is a global player in pig genetics and, with its subsidiaries, agents and distributors, is active in more than 30 countries. Each year TOPIGS supplies more than one million gilts and over six million doses of boar semen worldwide and exports animals from its high-health SPF nucleus farms to clients across the globe.

They also recently started shipping to Mexico if im not mistaken.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Here we go. New York City.

NY Post 75 children sick

This morning they didn't mention this part of the story:

...became sick after a small group of teens took a spring break trip to swine-flu plagued Mexico, sources said.

Health Commissioner Thomas Frieden is set to discuss the situation later today.

It does not sound good. Too bad it was "Spring Break" and so many American children party in Mexico. Now it has international legs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join