It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductee Demographic Information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I know that there are various resources available that track the Date and Geographic Location of Abductee Reports. I was curious though if there were any resources available that track the demographic information of Abductees.

Such as:

Blood Type
Health Issues
Education Level
IQ
Income Level
Et Cetera

It would stand to reason that if people were serious as to uncovering an Alien/Government Conspiracy that they would be cataloging such things to determine a commonality or monitor trends.

Or is the Abductee community just not that scientifically motivated?

Personally, I'm curious about those demographic criteria listed above in regards to Abductees. If anyone knows of any good research or resources that contain this information, I'd be most appreciative.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I saw on UFO hunters, two Abductees had similarities.

A health condition with an increase of something in their blood.

Not sure what it was, but I'll look it up.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ok, I found the episode.

It's UFO Hunters: Abductions here:

www.history.com...

There was these two guys, they both had very similar sightings/experiences, and both have a rare blood condition where there was an increase in CK enzymes in their blood.

check it out.

Maybe it has a connection.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I just remembered that the Abducts I met where very docile, unobtrusive, civilized, caring and gentle, they are not greedy - they do not lie. For some reason people tell me their secrets, mafia secrets, cheating and so on - all sorts of secrets - so I do not perceive these different people inventing a similar story, so my personal conclusion would be the Abducts are chosen for their non violent vibration. Maybe the evil gene comes from the aliens

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
Ok, I found the episode.

It's UFO Hunters: Abductions here:

www.history.com...

There was these two guys, they both had very similar sightings/experiences, and both have a rare blood condition where there was an increase in CK enzymes in their blood.

check it out.

Maybe it has a connection.

Thats one way they try to pass this stuff off, is by trying to make it look like a medical condition:

"So yeah, you're not crazy (but these other guys are), you just have a medical condition where you see aliens and stuff"

Mind you, a medical condition that they can't cure.

Anyone that believes the bull deserves what they get.

So much for the "doctor".

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ok, a lot of threads are suddenly popping up about experiencers. They're very luring for an experiencer, because in a sense they're finding ways to share things with others, and they're also feeling a sense of purpose occasionally, ie. bringing up our system of slavery versus the way ets live, moneyless resource society where no one goes hungry and not one person falls through the cracks, like the venus project, or an upgraded version of how natives lived for over 10,000 years.

So we have different reasons for feeling the need to share. But, there is a danger that some of these theads may be to tag experiencers. This may be coming from TPTB, in an attempt to do damage control against their own goals of depopulation and police state.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

The Abduction Enigma...

It's a little dated (1999) but as far as demographics go, this one seems to encompass quite a few different variables...though they seem to heavily focus on sexual orientation (this is explained btw).

One other point about the our sample is important. The range of ages is from 26 to 47. We all decided not to deal with children because the memories of children are easily manipulated as shown by a number of scientific studies. When you begin to interview children under five, the things you learn from them are colored by their sense of wonder and by "magical" thinking. They don’t understand causal relationships and everything is new and wonderful for them.

Hope that helps...I'll see what else I can come up with.

mmaarrg idet!

[edit on 4/25/2009 by chapter29]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I also would like to know what their religious beliefs were. I have heard that abductees that called on Jesus for protection had the intruders leave at once. I realize this sounds crazy, but it was something I read once. The site alienresistance.org talks about it I believe.

Demographic information would be very interesting to read. Some data, like religious preferences, would generate a lot of flak I am sure. So would something like mental health history and criminal history.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus

Or is the Abductee community just not that scientifically motivated?

I find the above comment insulting care to explain your reason why you think the Abductee cimmunity as you put it is not motivated ?

Your post was relevant but the above sentence you mentioned is complete poppycock.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm sorry that one particular sentence in my post struck a chord and offended you. That was not the intent of that statement. Please accept my apologies.

Abductees tend to be very forward, today, concerning their experience, when it was disturbing or emotionally traumatizing. However, volunteering basic information that could lead to explaining why they were abducted is another thing that I haven't seen (even on ATS) many willing to do.

I've never been Abducted, but if I were, I'd want answers. I'd want explanations. I'd want to know the factors that may explain why. Rather than share my experience with others who have been Abducted, I'd want to find the common elements that could bring me, and those like me, the answers that remain just outside of our reach.

Documented Abductions have been going on since 1961 (1957 if you count the Antonio Villas Boas abduction). That represents 48+ years of STATISTICAL data that could have been tapped to gain better insight into this phenomenon.

To my knowledge, prior to posting this thread, very few Clinical Studies have been done, both finding common threads of < 40 years of age, and testing positive for Lupus. A link between '___' levels in the brain has also been suggested and clinically substantiated as generating similar experience (sans actual Abduction).

The few studies that have been done on any significant number of Abductees don't seem to include much demographic data in their published findings.

The thing that strikes me, as well as many research accounts I have read, is that the majority of documented cases are AVERAGE people. They tend not to be either well-educated or poorly educated, and tend to have common ordinary jobs. It seems to me that choosing an AVERAGE cross-section is clearly an attempt to establish an Experimental Baseline. From there, it is finding what other elements that AVERAGE cross-section possesses in common, that are not common to the general population, to determine specifically why they are chosen and further experimented on.

It can be therapeutic for Abductees to discuss their experience with other people who have experienced the same, but it is important for them to document, catalog and share their demographic details so that characteristics and trends can be isolated, a profile can be established, and ultimately answers to their questions can be elucidated through facts, statistics, and probability.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29The Abduction Enigma...

It's a little dated (1999) but as far as demographics go, this one seems to encompass quite a few different variables...though they seem to heavily focus on sexual orientation (this is explained btw).

Hope that helps...I'll see what else I can come up with.

Actually, even though it is dated, it leads me to some avenues to explore that are helpful. In the very least, it is reassuring, that I wasn't the only one somewhat shocked with Abductee Researchers' lack of interest in Demographic data. It would appear that Estes and Cone realizing this, were the first to gather this data.

I particularly like the quote in the article that said:

Today, for some reason, everyone is screaming for our demographics, though in the past no one really cared about these numbers, random sampling or even the scientific method.

Thank you chapter29, I think you've set me on the right path!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horseI also would like to know what their religious beliefs were.

I totally agree with you that Religious/Spiritual Affiliation would be important. Although as the majority of the population in the United States professes some variant of the Christian Faith, it wouldn't be shocking to find that this is a common element. However, if there were never Abductees of any other Faith, then this would be notable and an indicator of something significant.

Hmm, I wonder if Political Affiliation would be an important Demographic to catalog as well? It would be interesting to see if Abductees were more predominantly Democrat, Republican, Independent, Libertarian, Green or Not Interested in Politics.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Its not demographics. This is a world wide phenomenon. Amongst my friends, there seems to be a bloodline, which I've asked quite a bit about, as those concerned with bloodlines aren't nice, and I expect more from ets. Someone said that it was a safeguard, like a petri dish of biological stuff for their hybrid type projects, rather than this in club the fascists make it out to be In other words, they should humble themselves and realize they're lab rats, and get over this control thing. Which is why quite a few are rh - as well, though I'm 0+. Despite this affects everyone and is truly not confined to aryan races.

Its often something that begins in early childhood and generational or affecting an entire family. Amongst my friends I've discovered another common factor seems to be, they're idealistic, all are spiritual, want world peace and equalization of people everywhere. Some are fairly psi as well. Some have been told or have the strong feeling that they came from off earth and will return after, so star seeds type thing. But in reality, we all are. We all need to be free from this system of slavery.

One thing I've discovered with my experiences and sitings is all ets monitor all of us, and all of our thoughts, past and present, even future (predictions)
and they know our hearts and minds. Those with compassion and idealism probably have a higher chance of contact.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If anyone does a study of abductee demographics could they please look for a correlation between abduction areas and cattle mutilations within 100 miles of the abduction site.

There is a correlation between bovine molecular DNA and human DNA compatability,it is used to facilitate implants.The bovine DNA is used to do nerve grafts,and to fool our auto-immune system into accepting the implants themselves.Google human bovine molecular DNA compatability university of alberta.Notice that the cutting edge research is focusing on human nasal tissue as the most suitable area to work with.This is where most of us recieve a nasal bio-logical timed implant designed to eject itself from our bodies when they are done their job.

The question of demographics is crucial in proving the mutilation,abduction,dna compatability issue.

I also had my abduction medical procedure STOPPED IMMEDIATLY when I requested it be stopped,as a matter of fact all of my wishes were pretty much respected as soon as I expressed them.

THE KICKER IS THAT YOU MUST BE AWAKE AND AWARE FOR YOUR WISHES TO BE RESPECTED,IF THESE CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET YOU ARE TREATED AS AN UNCONCIOUS MEDICAL PATIENT WITH ABSOLUTELY NO SAY OVER WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU.

This is the oddest thing ,and it leads me to the reassured conclusion that these are our human brethren,they treat us with humanitarian respect when we are awake and aware of what is happening to us.Only a human would respect us in this diametric fashion.

I did not have to ask jesus or god for help ,although I think the firm belief in jesus or god would evoke the same strong, confident, powerful, burst of emotion that I generated when I was caught observing my abduction procedures. And in any event the result would be the same YOU WOULD BE ALERTING THEM TO THE FACT THAT YOU WERE AWAKE AND AWARE,AND THIS WOULD INITIATE A CHANGE IN PROTOCAL AS S.O.P.

We are more powerful,or our emotions are more powerful than we can even imagine.

new topics

top topics

join