It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lieberman: Syria is no partner for peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Lieberman: Syria is no partner for peace

www.haaretz.com

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman declared that Syria could not be considered a real partner for peace with Israel because it supports Palestinian and Lebanese terror organizations, and the Iranian nuclear program.

In an interview with the Austrian daily Kleine Zeitung, published Saturday, Lieberman stressed that Syria houses the headquarters of various terror organizations, namely the Palestinian Hamas and Islamic Jihad, and that Damascus supports the Lebanese militia Hezbollah...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think that Israel is doing it very, very soon - three front attack - Iran, Lebanon and Syria...

Air Forces will attack Iran, Infantry will attack Lebanon and Armoured divisions will head towards Damascus...

I think it will start under the umbrella of national drill, in few weeks... Or Syria is forced to attack them with Iran and Hezbollah... Anyway around there will not be any talks.

Israel is driving them self to diplomatic corner, and there is no way out, but do what they are voted to do - declare wars.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I love the "I think" of your post Janus, guess what I think? I think you've got Israel on the brain. Also you are most probably right in your presumptions, but you definitely have Israel on the brain, I'm not saying it like a syndrome, but definitely it's Israel on the brain. Anyway I'm with you on the monkey business about to hit the fan. It's like pre WW1 all over again, too many alliances and too much tension in the ME for nothing at all to happen.

new topics

join