It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Jesus times...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
In Jesus times the world was dark.

he brought light back again for them that heard to spread.

What would have happened before?

why the downfall? Was it in sexual abuse of us? did a primitive sexual anger rage upon us? did woman abuse law and did man scarn their women because of it? women toiled around. spreadin' the mischieved green smile? further abusin untill downfall? Great point.

times have changed, times change when men change. and we shall have overcome.

by the mistreat of men upon women women thought having a wayout out of their betrayal. stay just and honest! honesty prevails! still, there is time for conversion. It isn't a bad issue and is not taken hard on, should not. Convert and forgive all the way I say. it's a serious matter. the righteouss will further shacke up dominion of women. and falshood under men.

concrete WE RISE!!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
ummmmm.....................

What????

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Are you saying that womens rights or at least an improvement in the lot of women was effected by "Jesus`" time on Earth ?

post by etherical waterwave

spreadin' the mischieved green smile?

English isn`t your first language is it ? Quite a curious turn of phrase .

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a women understands the word rights as I am able to, she always looks over the wall that way.

thank you for all corrections son!

MWO!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
green smile?? wicca? anyway since Jesus was a jew, and I'm pretty sure jewish women had "their place" back then I'm not sure what you mean.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

In Jesus' time or now, I sill believe men and women are basically the same.
Women tempting men - Men tempting women.
Both men and women falling into greed, lust, envy, loathing, lacking compassion, all the baser characteristics of man in general.

You’re saying we lived in darkness (ignorance) before Christ, and now we live in the Light.
There are many that believe so.

It seems you believe it’s time for conversion.

I agree. I believe it’s time for man’s conversion into being a responsible race, taking responsibility for his/her actions and not waiting for a divine light to come save the world.

It’s our turn to save the world, to create peace, to feed and cloth the hungry and homeless, to ensure every man woman and child has health care and doesn’t have to live in fear.

Christ saved it once. We should be thankful for that and show our thanks by following His lead and save ourselves this time.

He shouldn’t have to make a sacrifice twice.

Those who follow His ways and truly believed in Him see the wisdom in this.

peace

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

Those without inner light always seek to reflect someone else's...

Darkness is only scary to those who fail to see that stars are what we should seek to be.

Lol, I was always under impression that Tesla brought the light upon the world.

All hail Tesla, the mighty master of the light

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
what on earth is this about?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
you know when a women is at rest when she is seated %

Yin yang light in the dark

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I just don't get it?

Are you saying women should be oppressed?

That it was good that they were saved?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
the natural habit of men is socalled opression of women. Women do not need any involvement in task of men. They should be completely outcasted, that is in the kingdom of the Lord. since the day, women, started emancipating everything got out of hand which they find very funny. Funny.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
woman have many names for what they do, like we have many names for our God, they label their things as Love and such. Very scary!! thas ignorance.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
womens right is to have men around. She will be persecuted.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

What are you on man?

So you blame women for the problems and state of the world?

I did kinda get that from the OP but wanted to be sure before i hammered you on it?

Are you saying women are a problem and should be sent away?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
ATS is full of people who are a little bit off the wall, but I always relish these little gems of insanity you find here sometimes.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I will go down with this (ism)'ship, i won't put my hands up and surrender... there will be no white flag upon my door.. got'em??

emancipating Dido

[edit on 27-4-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Try to listen with a this kind of ear for three days, you will be astonished of their falsehood.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Try and speak in plain english....not riddles and rambling nonsense.

WHAT is your POINT????

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
heaven, my dear friend and this fight in this apokalypse.

this raised stupidity, this stupidness.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

In Jesus times...

What would have happened before?

why the downfall? Was it in sexual abuse of us? did a primitive sexual anger rage upon us? did woman abuse law and did man scarn their women because of it? women toiled around. spreadin' the mischieved green smile? further abusin untill downfall? Great point.

times have changed, times change when men change. and we shall have overcome.

by the mistreat of men upon women women thought having a wayout out of their betrayal. stay just and honest! honesty prevails! still, there is time for conversion. It isn't a bad issue and is not taken hard on, should not. Convert and forgive all the way I say. it's a serious matter. the righteouss will further shacke up dominion of women. and falshood under men.

concrete WE RISE!!

Question 1: Is this what you are saying?
----------
In Jesus' time...

During the time of Jesus, the world was dark. He brought the light back, to those who listened.

What happened before this?

Why was there a downfall, leading to Jesus? Was it due to permiscuity, some form of sexual anger? Or did the women abuse the law, requiring scorn from the men? Women toiled around spreading 'the miscievious green smile'. Did this fuel the downfall?

Times have changed since then, times change when men change. And we shall overcome these times.

By the mistreatment of women by men; women thought they had a way out of this 'betrayal' (the mistreatment)

Stay just and honest, honesty prevails! Still, there is time for a conversion. It isn't a bad issue, and it should not be taken head on. Convert, and forgive all the way. It is a serious matter, the righteous will further shack up the dominion of women, and falsehood under men.

Concrete WE RISE!!
----------

a women understands the word rights as I am able to, she always looks over the wall that way.

thank you for all corrections son!

MWO!

Question 2: Is this what you are saying?
----------
A women understands the term "rights" as I am able to, she always looks over the fence in that way. (I think this is a reference to "The grass is greener on the other side of the fence.)
----------

the natural habit of men is socalled opression of women. Women do not need any involvement in task of men. They should be completely outcasted, that is in the kingdom of the Lord. since the day, women, started emancipating everything got out of hand which they find very funny. Funny.

Question 3: Is this what you are saying?
----------
The natural habit of men, is the so-called "opression of women". Women do not need to be involved in the tasks of men, They should be completely outcast; that is, in the kingdom of the Lord.

Since the day women were emancipated everything got out of hand, which they find very very funny.
----------

woman have many names for what they do, like we have many names for our God, they label their things as Love and such. Very scary!! thas ignorance.

Question 4: Is this what you are saying?
----------
Women have many lables for the things they do, like we have many lables for 'god'. They lable their things as 'love' et al. This is very scary!! This is ignorance!
----------

Looks to me like you have an issue with women, assuming my translations are correct.

This is why I am agnostic...

<<   2 >>

join