It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEB BOTS threads vanish into dimensional portal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nwosigns

because you have to go to the ATS store and buy access to RATS. its 5000 points the first month. and it goes by calendar month. so if you buy it now, on may first you will have to buy access again.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Clif is on the radio right now at this site:

www.journeyswithrebecca.com...

He said there will be a 10000 fold increase in UFO sightings this summer

Also, when the dollar collapses other countries will not accept the U.S. dollar anymore and will not want U.S. military bases in their country.
The U.S. will then have a problem getting the troops home due to the dollar being worthless and not accepted.

Also the PTB are having the military test on troops "Ormes" which would be for them to stop any radiation problems from the sun and magnet problems we will be having.

Also the magnetosphere is being affected along with the sun and the rest of the solar system from the milky way magnetics, which we will be fully into on Dec. 21 2012.

People will start doing odd stuff everywhere from being affected

also - will have to go to straight gold and silver for trading.

that is the first hour, second hour coming up

Second hour so far - Sept. pandemic really takes affect

no medicines due to no other countries taking the dollar - so we can't buy medicines from around the world

In Aug MSM info comes out how they are controlled and lie for the PTB

People taking vids of PTB doing bad things lose their lives as things come out

Lots of people will disappear - be killed off by PTB - that have info etc.

5 war problems break out at end of year

break over, listening again.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
I asked for the ALTA report to be deleted after I found out yesterday afternoon, that the webbot dudes did not condone nor consented to the report being published. Though I had assumed otherwise, since it was in so many forums and blog spots.

Once I found out, I did not want the integrity of ATS or myself to be compromised.

The mod - moved it to RATS instead, it is outside the prying eyes of public bot search engines.

The thread in complete form is there!

Please join RATS to see it, also there is a small portion of part 6 in it now.

Thanks,
Sorry, but I DID THIS BY ASKING FOR IT - ATS DID NOT DO IT EXCEPT BY MY REQUEST.

Damn, i don't have enough points to join the RATS (what a name
).
Any1 so kind to u2u me that part of part 6, please?

Edit: Thx a lot questioningall for reporting, i only hear music on the radio - looks like i missed the interview

Ko3

[edit on 25-4-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I posted my thoughts earlier about the webbot information being put under a pay only basis...

It sux...

I guess it is every where you go...If you aren't a part of these GROUPS you get left out in the cold...we get the crumbs...

Cliffs group...$360 $$$ (all about the money...) yes he is greeedy in my opinion...

ATS...5000 points...or whatever...blaaa... guess I will never get 5000 points...oh well... Thats life...

If you listen to the way Cliff talks on these radio interviews you can learn a lot about his true intentions...

If I was in his shoes I would never be so selfish...If It was for the betterment of mankind...I would give the news to ...EVERYONE...

I sure have NO interest in his financial report...The one he is suppose to charge for...

Just listen to what he is really saying on those interviews...The way he words things...(George is NOT my partner...He is my ASSOCIATE...I do all of the codes...)

Like HE has said over and over...That this is probably the LAST report anyways...

It was already released...The harm already done...

He knows everyone is dying to see that report...

How can people sleep at night...???When they could help millions of people and intentionally choose NOT TO...???

Glad I don't have to live that kind of karma...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

reply to post by sapphirearaidia

it doesn't take long to earn 5K in points if your active here. and then once you make the first payment on RATS each month after that it is only 250 points a month i think.

The report was moved to RATS so it could stay on ATS. They put it in there because that section of the forums is "private" and the search engine bots can't see whats in there

top topics

<< 1   >>

join