It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEB BOTS threads vanish into dimensional portal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What is up with all the vanished Web Bot threads across the net? Some fear this may well have to do with the Time Monk's prediction of people disappearing between one step to the next. No... the answer is much simpler and based on something we've all seen before.

If the threats form "the boys" are soooo scary that mods acorss the net feel the posting of the report itself should be erased - then so be it. But to eliminate any and all discussion that followed reeks of censorship. Let's not go down that road.

Last night a caller to Jason Bermas' show thanked him and Alex Jones for allowing their documentaries to be shared across the net for free. Jason said that this was a clear sign to look for as to who was sincere and honest and who was only in it to squeeze money from people during times of fear and stress.

IF you really are concerned for others you want your info copied and spread far and wide. A typical con man, whether he's hawking magic beans or free energy, will dazzle you with pseudo science jargon while demanding that his "secrets" be only shared for money that goes directly into his account.

It's pretty clear where the Time Monks stand on this one.

So yeah, it's pretty clear to anyone who has paid attention to the dire warnings from learned people in the know that we are headed for the death of the dollar, massive unemployment, more war and pandemics. You don't need a web bot to predict that. The other things they've predicted on their own (earthquakes/vanishing people/mysterious whistleblowers with secret tech) ALL of that is pure b.s. There will be no scarred woman just as there was no woman whose videos went massively viral and changed anything.

I'm sure they'll explain it all tonight on Journeys with Rebecca and castigate anyone who tried to share the info. Remember, no one was taking a dime out of their pockets by doing this since the project was discontinued and TSHTF scenario is upon us. So that excuse doesn't fly. And the data has always been discussed across the net before and they never complained that it was skewing future reports. So that excuse doesn't hold water either.

Bottom Line: These are con men after money and are not to be trusted. Do not send Clif a thin dime for secret info he's discovered involving crop circles, UmKay?

Good.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Another silly thread [*SNIP*]

that material that was "posted" was copyright protected.

*It has nothing to with being "TOO SCARY". *

[*SNIP*]

These reports cost MONEY!

And the reports that were posted DESTROYED webbots ability to not read it self in a continuous loop! webbot reads this site out of many... it would be pretty stupid to have it reading it's own material.
It's not a freaking conspiracy... it's just common sense.

[*SNIP*]

Mod note: Off topic and personal remarks removed.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

[edit on 4/25/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
No doubt
I am really disappointed at ATS for this
heidilore.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It is not the first time Webbot reports have been posted, not just on this site but on many others. So therefore all of these costly reports from the past have DESTROYED the costly reports of the future including this latest one and it all becomes a bit redundant in the end. Why is this one so different? Its not really, and there is nothing scary in the part 6 just much of the same gobbledegook as in the first 5. And again, its about the money, of course its about the money. $$$$$$$
Even though they said its not, it is. Our friend above even tells us that.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"If the threats form "the boys" are soooo scary that mods acorss the net feel the posting of the report itself should be erased - then so be it. But to eliminate any and all discussion that followed reeks of censorship. Let's not go down that road."

No it doesn't.... constantly talking about this in the open forum DESTROYS the accuracy of the reports... it would be a feedback loop.
your not a martyr.. give it a rest.

"Last night a caller to Jason Bermas' show thanked him and Alex Jones for allowing their documentaries to be shared across the net for free. Jason said that this was a clear sign to look for as to who was sincere and honest and who was only in it to squeeze money from people during times of fear and stress."

so you want people to work for free? you want people who have spent tons of their own money/man hours to hand out stuff free to you? they do post free stuff on George Ure's site... The webbot guys specifically say "don't buy the reports if you can't afford it" they keep the price a bit high to keep FLAKEs away.
How are we supposed to live in your world of "work for free"

"IF you really are concerned for others you want your info copied and spread far and wide. A typical con man, whether he's hawking magic beans or free energy, will dazzle you with pseudo science jargon while demanding that his "secrets" be only shared for money that goes directly into his account.

It's pretty clear where the Time Monks stand on this one. "

Are you kidding me? what a horrible ugly and ignorant statement.
THEY OFFER INFO FOR FREE...
problem is people like you never do ANY research.

"So yeah, it's pretty clear to anyone who has paid attention to the dire warnings from learned people in the know that we are headed for the death of the dollar, massive unemployment, more war and pandemics. You don't need a web bot to predict that. The other things they've predicted on their own (earthquakes/vanishing people/mysterious whistleblowers with secret tech) ALL of that is pure b.s. There will be no scarred woman just as there was no woman whose videos went massively viral and changed anything."

and the ignorance continues to ooooze from your posts..
first of all, they were calling for the unemployment/death of the dollar/unemployment/war and pandemics for YEARS.. more than 5..
apparently, you DO need something to predict it cause until recently, you didn't have a CLUE!
They have been right about EQ'S, people being sucided... whistleblowers.... how can you claim it's BS when it's public record that they have the accuracy... [SNIP]

"I'm sure they'll explain it all tonight on Journeys with Rebecca and castigate anyone who tried to share the info. Remember, no one was taking a dime out of their pockets by doing this since the project was discontinued and TSHTF scenario is upon us."

HOLY [SNIP], you can't be further from the truth..
It DID take money out of their pockets.. dur! it almost killed the project! and no, they didn't shut it down for good, they wanted a vacation!
holy crap! [*SNIP*]

"So that excuse doesn't fly."

so, them wanting some summer vacation doesn't fly?
HA, this coming from the "guy" who wants everyone to work for free..

"And the data has always been discussed across the net before and they never complained that it was skewing future reports. So that excuse doesn't hold water either."

omfg, you just don't get it.. and that's sad.
yes it was discussed, but the full reports were never posted and they used FILTERS to keep those threads out..
[SNIP]

"Bottom Line: These are con men after money and are not to be trusted. Do not send Clif a thin dime for secret info he's discovered involving crop circles, UmKay?"

[SNIP]
They aren't con men.. they dont ask for your money, infact they tell people NOT to sign up because it is alot of money..
I find you a very offensive person because your commenting on something in which you know nothing about.. you have no frame of reference and no clue.

if you want to start a thread, do research first.

Deny Ignorance? HA.
Spread Ignorance is more like it.

FINAL MOD WARNING:

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Off topic content removed. Please Stay On Topic – Please Review Link.

Mod Note: Attack the Ball, Not the Player – Please Review Link.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I concur.

I think the main reason why time monks pulled out their "linguistic forecast" was that they realized they're becoming more clown by the day. In short, their stories are BS.

There will be no full-scale attack by Israel against Iran. US Dollar will still exist because USA prints money like nobody's business; most countries don't complain. There will be no stock market crash cause the big brothers won't allow it. Maybe virus outbreaks in US but only few will die.

Obama is just another puppet with better poetry skills. The entire world's a stage. What a joke.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Attention, Please:

This topic can be discussed civilly and without personal attacks. If you feel a member's opinion is in error, please feel free to correct those errors with respect.

Please make sure the contributions are on topic and relevant to the thread. Attack the post, not the poster. And remember, civility and decorum are mandatory.

Thank You.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What the hell? Some people here actually believe that "talking about the web bots DESTROYS the effective work of the web bots"? [*SNIP*]
Listen to me one more time --- The Web Bot project is set up to relieve the gullible of what's in their wallets. That's all it is. The only real predictions they've made are ones that are easily predictable by anyone else who follows the news above and underground.

The other more unusual stuff they come up with has been repeatedly shown to be a farce as they never come true or even come close to coming true.

This is like a religion that pretends not to be a religion. Stop being duped. Stop defending the ripping off of the uninformed and fear-mongered. Stop helping these charlatans.

Or ... send whatever money you have to Clif when he reveals his next big project and be allowed into the inner circle of deep goat fart knowledge.

Good God people!

Mod Note: Please do not attack the intelligence of other members.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I asked for the ALTA report to be deleted after I found out yesterday afternoon, that the webbot dudes did not condone nor consented to the report being published. Though I had assumed otherwise, since it was in so many forums and blog spots.

Once I found out, I did not want the integrity of ATS or myself to be compromised.

The mod - moved it to RATS instead, it is outside the prying eyes of public bot search engines.

The thread in complete form is there!

Please join RATS to see it, also there is a small portion of part 6 in it now.

Thanks,
Sorry, but I DID THIS BY ASKING FOR IT - ATS DID NOT DO IT EXCEPT BY MY REQUEST.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
[wrong thread]

[edit on 25-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatthehell?

THanks for your post.

I find this quite interesting. There was tons of doom and gloom on the first 5 parts. Then you get people, supposed subscribers, coming on stating that we are lucky not to read it because it's scary, Ooooo!

Then you get some summary that basically says nothing... I would have let it go had they simply said, part 6 is very scary and we have to filter some of the language, names, etc. to protect the innocent, or to keep from making this a self fulfilling prophecy. But nope, thank you and good nite was all I got.

My view is, if there is something germain to the population as a whole then it is one's duty to make that information available. If there was a Nuke heading for california and I somehow knew about it, Id load up my car, tell my family, and then send out 10,000 emails, post it here and everywhere I know.

I've followed these guys ever since I saw the History channel movie a number of years back. I read George's analysis, which can be quite funny at times, everyday, and I'm a firm believer that while it may not be 100% accurate, it is information worth having to gauge other things that I know or might come to know.

I've seen their stuff on various forums not just this last part, and they share the info on radio shows.

My conclusion after all this has happened, is that there is indeed some interesting stuff in part 6 (though I've not seen it). Why they don't share it, that's another story. If in the end, this turns out to be about money, then I am to conclude that these guys are no better than Madoff and the rest of them.

I doubt it is, but I've been surprised before.

And for anyone who posts (like some did) stating that it's scary and we're better off not reading it.... It's idiotic, I'd rather you kept your comments to yourselves and laugh quietly while we try to figure this out. It's disingenuous, dishonest, and quite frankly has no place on this board.

If anyone has part 6, I'd love to read it. pm me on here, or yahoo or YT. This information black hole is irritating to no end.

Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ok, i haven't read all of the Webbot posts. I do know what the Webbots is about, i know the basics like everyone else. I have a question though...What do i have to do to get my hands on part 6, page 6? Dose it cost?

Tsom87

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I click on RATS and I get - 404

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Ok, i haven't read all of the Webbot posts. I do know what the Webbots is about, i know the basics like everyone else. I have a question though...What do i have to do to get my hands on part 6, page 6? Dose it cost?

Tsom87

It costs around $260 to $360 to obtain the privilege of having the ALTA report emailed to you. You'll learn of "Bladder Release" and "Pooping and Pissing" among other things for this price.

But since the guys said this was the last one for the foreseeable future & they asked that no more money be sent to them. So the project goes to the shelf for now. Thus, it causes them no financial harm to talk about it since no further money can be made off this last report.

However, one of the things I've noticed when Clif has appeared for radio interviews is that he always tells people how they can obtain the reports, but THEN tells them not to bother as they are very expensive and they will release public info at George's site when they feel the need to.

Thus, people are intrigued. One of the prime rules of con men is to always make the mark think that he's not being allowed something "special" and then he'll demand to be allowed the privilege of paying for whatever it is he's told he can't see.

Witness the "Part 6 hysteria" here and elsewhere on the net. You can't see it, but you want to see it. Clif said in his last interview that he'd reveal what was in part 6 - then proceeded to talk around it without actually saying what 'it' was. Right now people are dying to pay him for it. Amazing. This something he studied as well as programming computers; programming the human mind.

Now that he and George are riled up we should get more direct info on tonight's JOURNEYS WITH REBECCA show. It'll be more of the same with some added pandemic insights thrown in. Many will be itching to pay whatever the fee will be for the next batch of predictions a few months from now.

The problem is that Rebecca hears voices, sees visions, etc. She's not exactly a tough interviewer. In fact, they only appear of these type of shows. They've never faced a smart skeptic.

My predictions: Yes there will be war. There will be a pandemic. There will be unemployment and hard times. There will be a merging of banking systems. Regarding the UFOs, scarred woman, and global coastal event. None of that is real. Yet anything that comes along that can be twisted into fitting the predictions will be claimed to match.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Clif is just starting right now at 9est at this site, will discuss part 6

www.journeyswithrebecca.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pynner
And the reports that were posted DESTROYED webbots ability to not read it self in a continuous loop! webbot reads this site out of many... it would be pretty stupid to have it reading it's own material.
It's not a freaking conspiracy... it's just common sense.

think about what you said for a second.

with the fact in mind that this was the LAST webbot report.

/flashes light in eyes//looking for pupil constrictions// hello... hellloo...

-

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
saying 10000 fold increase in UFO sightings

Also no countries will take dollar and won't want U.S. military bases anymore, problem with getting troops home from no country accepting dollar anymore

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join