It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Biden Relocated after small Planes Stray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Obama, Biden Relocated after small Planes Stray

www.bloomberg.com

President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden where relocated breifly while working at the White House after two small planes strayed into restricted airspace over the Washington area.

Two Coast Guard Helicopters and two Air Force F-16 fighters were sent to intercept.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Can you imagine when they got the news. Two unidentified planes !!

Obama with his family in the White House.

While it being a false alarm , the uncertainty until being recognized as such must have been scary for the people invovled.

This kind of thing shows how responses to threat have changed with the dispatchment so quickly, but the fear must have been intense

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So these two planes drift into restricted air space and have fighter jets scrambled, but it took 86 minutes AFTER one hit a trade center to have them scrambled on 9/11?

Sorry, that just still blows my mind. I don't think it was an inside job per say, but this is more proof that somebody was slacking that day!

Good find OP, and I wonder if they were actually scared or if it's more like a drill to them.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Had not heard about this till i came on here, cheers. At least we know there is people keeping at least one eye on this sort of thing.
Imagine your flying to see your daughter and you look out of the window to see 2 f-16s

top topics

join