It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my concentration camp dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
the other day i had one of my scariest dreams it mite not sound scary but it felt so real basically what happend was a war was declared and viruses was goin around and the whole of england was told us that to survive we hd to go to this building we all went and every1 was talking i felt a evil presence walk into the room he bluntly said your be here for over 20 years all doors came down and it was so scary i tried waking up but cudnt wake up at last i woke up was so glad it was just a dream but i think that is what they will do at some point

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Maybe you are onto something. We currently have wars and viruses going strong.

Why don't you take a nap and come back later to let me know what is going to happen next.

Seriously though. This virus going around North America is a little strange. Not because it is a avian, human, swine mix, but because it is a mix of two swine viruses from different continents.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I do not dream anymore, and i am glad, i more likely lucid dream, if you know what i mean.

Interetsing, i would say take a break from this site, and try not to worry too much about this stuff for a while.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
i had this dream a couple days back before i joined this site i dont no why it was about that but it was really scary and the way they they told us we would be there for 20 years was so deceiving because they lead us into a false sense of security i was glad to wake up

another dream i have had alot of times is a missle hitting near my house and loads of people was just running and this gas came out and was basically chasing us i saw somebody in a car ran up to it shouted help but by then the gas caught up and put me to sleep n i woke up

anybody else had scary dreams like this

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I had a dream the other night as well.. It was so.. strange, yet so real.

All citizens of the world were required to take a newly made test for the coming governance. With this test, you were given a rank (1-100) 100 was the worst, and 1 was the best. Well, after everyone was assigned a rank, the world was given 2 months to find save.

What you were required to do, was find a person, a friend, who was part of the rich community. Someone with a net worth of more than $5 million was automatically saved in the coming worldwide event. What was required: A person who had the net worth started a group. A group of 12 people. The combined ranking of all 12 in the group was the total rank of your group. The lower the #, the more prominent you were to be in the new world. I personally was rank 10. My group was combined rank 34, and we were among some of the more prominent groups.

After 2 months, everyone part of a group was to be transported to an underground city able to maintain itself for years. After we all got there, they announced their plans, and the city was cut off from the outside world.

The outside world.. A virus, a very bad virus was unleashed. It was 10x worse than the worst virus we currently have. Anyone on the surface was killed. Everyone in the underground city was given the vaccine, so when we went back up, we would not be affected.

After 5 months, we went back up to the surface and started building the new world, based on the Venus Project. A self-sustaining race. After we got this all rebuilt, the human race joined together as one, and our technology skyrocketed, leading to the creation of the first warp drive, and the subsequent exploration of space. We discovered ET life when they made contact with us on purpose through one of our newly deployed satellites, which were way better than the ones we currently have.

I awoke then though.. It was a great dream, and something I can see happening.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I had an insanely vivid dream not to long ago.

The dream started I was home, it was night time, and I was with my mom.
We were sitting in the house, I got up and looked out the window, and saw a bunch of military vehicles built to transport people, looked like an ATV (armored transport vehicle).

4 men got out and headed for my door, with a ram.
I grabbed my mom and ran out the back door, into the woods.
As we watched from the woods, we saw people being taken out of their homes, being beaten, tied up, heads bound and tossed in the ATVs.

I remember Helicopters with very bright search lights buzzing all over the place, and hearing people screaming in the distance.
Then I heard gun fire, and then woke up.

It felt so real, I was out of breath like I was running.
(which I was in the dream)
And sweating.

It was pretty crazy.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Man, Crazy dreams!

I had one. err Still do. For about four years now.

I'm in some kind of building.
First floor. In a small kitchen. Brick Floors.
I would walk to the window on the door that lead to the outside.
I'm with someone but I never see him.
I look through the small window.
I see what I can only describe as a harbour city.
Big building and houses, reminds me of San Fransisco.
There's smoke and fire and bodies. Burnt cars and debris
As i look out the window I see a women.
Khaki Pants, dark long sleeve shirt running across the street.
She is screaming. I cant see what she is running from as the window is so small.
I hear a gunshot and she drops dead in the middle of the street.
Then suddenly I see a man. Wearing some sort of really dark blue almost black uniform with all sorts of things on his suit and a mask over his face.. He walks over and kicks the body.
Then he jerks his head towards me. Then I wake up.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i constanlty have dream that invlolve hitler ive fought hitler a couple of times lol

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have too many dreams like yours to count. They always involve me as a survivalist amongst a group of strangers surviving against a police state. The unnerving part of the dream is I am completely isolated from family and friends. I am out in the middle of nowhere with complete strangers, but the positive part is that they take care of me.

In a recent dream I had I was outside in the parking lot outside of a supermarket. I walk towards the exit to get out, but stationed there are some security guards wearing yellow jackets. They are screening people for swine flu. You have to walk through a gate and if it beeps it means you are possibly infected. Anyway, I do not have swine flu, so I walk confidently to the gate, and to appear extra healthy I walk in with good poise and even suppress a slight cough. The beeper goes off. They then test me by asking me to raise my arms and they put their arms in between my armpits and then tell me, "You are positive, medication has been dispatched to your home", I have a slightt conversation with them on how I always have a bit of a cough, they are surprisingly quite open to my explanation. By the way I did not give them any home details, they just knew where my home was.

Later on, in a related dream, a great concentration of people are on a bridge like structure which is descending down like a lift, and below us are a bunch of people kneeling down on the ground - they are the swine flu victims. All of a sudden to our shock and horrow, army commandos run up behind them and stab them at the base of their spine, instantly killing them, in rows. It dawns on us that this is to be our fate as well as soon as the lift reaches the ground, and everybody is now in hysteria. I then start preaching to them, "I knew this was going to happen for a very long time, I've been saying it for the last 10 years, they are depopulating the planet" people are suddenly very attentive and I assume a leadership like position. Surprisingly, some of are actually questioning me on whether what I say is true or not!

In all dreams basically I see either police or army checkpoints everywhere and people getting herded of into camps.

It's more than possible that because we are conspiracy theorists, our dreams are just our worst nightmares manifesting themselves in our dreams, but I don't think it is. These dreams have been very vivid and reoccuring with the same themes, and from this thread it seems that these themes are appearing in others dreams as well. I can only conclude from this that it is likely that something like our dreams is really going to happen in the near future, and our minds are simply picking up the signals from the collectivr unconsciousness.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
My concentration camp dream would be to see all the people that said there were no such things as the camps, be drug off into one! I have screamed, preached, cried and prayed for all who think that the camps are but a gnome of the imagination to wake up, and still they lie in their slumber!

What's it gonna take for the non-believers to see what those of us know what's coming to see it for themselves? Our families, friends, and neighbors are going to be in for a world of hurt when the crap hits the fan!

top topics

join