It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Computer" Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by X-tal_Phusion

Of course the OP has nothing....that's why i asked for the video straight away.

You have to humour people sometimes.

Clearly there is no possible way a computer can stay on without being plugged in....i don't think anybody on this thread (OP included) thinks there is.

But let's see if a video is posted.

[edit on 26/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I'm new to the whole ATS thing so bare with me here. I am having difficulty uploading the file to this site, so I created a "temporary" gmail account that has the original file in it's inbox. The username is: illum1776 and the password is: illuminati (please don't change it).

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Helig

The model is a Dell Optiplex G820 something that is running with 512MB of memory and a 40GB hard drive.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shinjiikari2839

I did sign in and can see it's there...

But forgive me....probably the CT in me.... i don't want to download anything..

Maybe someone else can do it or can help you.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey guys have a look at the video, there's no virii. It does show someone unplugging a computer right at the back of the computer, not from the powerpoint. That rules out pulling the wrong cord I think.

However in saying that, I can be pretty sure that your library doesn't have alien technology built into their computers.

After seeing the video it makes a lot of sense that the power supplies (or computers) they use have an in-built UPS. The UPS will allow the computer to run for 5 - 10 minutes after a power failure, for saving of work, etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Someone has points envy.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Stupid Question :

But could someone point out to me the link to view this.

Thank You in Advance.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

There we go:

I created a "temporary" gmail account that has the original file in it's inbox. The username is: illum1776 and the password is: illuminati (please don't change it).

[edit on 27/4/09 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Or media.abovetopsecret.com... if you would prefer.

(can someone u2u me how to embed ATS video's, thanks
)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
Or media.abovetopsecret.com... if you would prefer.

(can someone u2u me how to embed ATS video's, thanks
)

Indeed weird what i seen on the video.

Thanks for link, now here is your link, hope it helps

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by tristar]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I've had as imilar experience.
I'd turned my phone off, before a long distance flight, and coming in to land, I heard my phone ringing from my overhead baggage. Very strange, when I got to the airport I checked, and my phone was off and no missed calls.
Go figure???

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well I have to say you guys are absolutely terrible.
94.68.157.***
114.72.159.***
86.8.138.***
66.213.29.***
If I was some rogue government agency and this was a sting operation, well.
Also, if you guys know anything about government agencies using Time Warner Cable vans to stalk people in.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by shinjiikari2839
94.68.157.***
114.72.159.***
86.8.138.***
66.213.29.***
Also, if you guys know anything about government agencies using Time Warner Cable vans to stalk people in.

I do not believe a lot of people are going to understand the point you're trying to get across. Oh, and shame on you.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shinjiikari2839
94.68.157.***
114.72.159.***
86.8.138.***
66.213.29.***

H3Y Th@t5 PhUnNY, i b3T 1 C0UlD Do ThE 5@m3 AND 5H0W tH4t iM cOnN3cTIn9 PHroM J00R c3LL @Nd PO5+ 5Im1LaR 1p'S , But n@h, ILl Le4V3 +h@T uP +0 T3H 8oY$ iN +H3 FLOW3R D3LIvERY V4N. PLu5 tHeRe 94dGEtS 4r3 M0rE PH13LD OrI3N+@t3D C0MP4r3d TO 0ur5. but then again what do i know

www.pythonclub.org...

[edit on 28-4-2009 by tristar]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Interesting.Are you sure you pulled the POWER cord.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
That's definitely the power cable being pulled and the power/HDD activity light appearing to be on or at least flickering.
Sometimes when my computer doesn't wanna boot, I'll hafta drain the whole system of any residual electricity by unplugging the power cable and then holding the power button for awhile. With the computer off and power cable unplugged, when I first press the power button, all of the fans, the power and HDD LEDs turn on for about a second or 2 before going off again(including the CCFLs I have inside the chassis) meaning the capacitors hold at least enough electricity to illuminate the power/HDD activity light on the front of that Dell desktop in the video. A far cry from being fully operational whilst being unplugged and hardly a conspiracy.
Perhaps a break from ATS and some time out in the pasture grazing alongside the rest of us 'sheeple' wouldn't be a bad idea now and then.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shinjiikari2839Maybe, the Roswell crash which gave us microprocessors allowed us to reverse engineer them and use them in almost everything we use today, could actually be a planned effort to spy on us. Think Eagle Eye but on a "hidden" system level. Since Google has made it possible for customers with the "Google" phone to edit the operating system, it just goes to say that whatever is spying on us isn't in that code.

Well here's what I recommend: Don't let an LED allow you to lose your logic. But getting past this question of the power cord, your larger question is, "Is there a "Computer" conspiracy. And yes, the answer is that you should never use any device that you do not understand. I am saying if you don't know how to use a voltmeter or basic electrical tools, then you will always be using things you don't understand. Sounds like you are trying your best and dealing with a lot.

Probably anybody who wants to keep using a computer should harden their systems or just dump it all and live like the Indians. I mean if tech causes you any kind of problems at all, then seize your mental health and reject tech. That'd be my advice.

But yes, Google and Time Warner have a lot of information to pour through, and yes, the invention of the transistor is suspicious. I like the way you think, but knowing should make you stronger, not weaker.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hi..

First I just want to say that I know pretty much nothing about computers. That being said, have you considered the possiblity that the comp might have had an internal power source, such as a battery? I know that with my laptop it came with a battery, and this one time I just un-plugged the power cord and it stayed on.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'm calling bogus, hoax, fraud, whatever, on this one.

It is impossible for what is claimed to have happened, to have actually happened.
Think it through logically for a moment.
A computer uses electricity to run. Unplug the power cord on your own computer, and try turn it on. It wont. Simple as that.
Even if there was a backup power supply(UPS), it still wouldn't have happened because he pulled the power cord out.

Either he saw a reflection from the sun or an interior light in the library on the led's at the front, or he is lying.

And what would the conspiracy actually be? That computers can run without being plugged into an electricity source?
Computers have been around for how long? And this random person in the year 2009 discovers this?

Commmmeeeeooooooonnnnn!!!!!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I honestly think it's nothing...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join