It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea 'reprocessing nuke fuel rods'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

N. Korea 'reprocessing nuke fuel rods'

www.cnn.com

"The reprocessing of spent fuel rods from the pilot atomic power plant began as declared in the Foreign Ministry statement dated April 14," a ministry spokesman said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
OMG..

OK so let me get this straight. When we were all concerned about them doing this already and having a nuke, they weren't but now that we are putting more sanctions on them for their miserable failure of a rocket launch, they have decided, "well we have nothing to lose, why not?" ??!!???

This is one of those situations that could get very ugly very fast.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yep, I for one, am no longer making jokes about Kim Jong Ill.
Don't want to be personally nuked.

USA can be a great antagonizer, sanctions after sanctions after sanctions. I'm wondering right now were the US can get off doing that.

Were not the "Smartest Country", Our Military capabilites and stances are looking exhausted and disorderly, Our economy is nearly ruined, (tomorrow we Officially run out of money).

Yeah, I could only imagine if Russia started putting sanctions on us!

I like your point, what really does N. Korea have to lose, not much at all, I bet though once they become a Powerful Nuke country, they'll get more respect.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Kim Jong Il (or whoever is running NK these days, some say Il is dead) didn't get the extortion money they were seeking to not launch the rocket, so now they're doing this. At least that's what i figure anyway. $0.02
S&F

TA

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Perhaps this is little Ill's way of reacting to the current world economical crunch , kind his way of telling the world not to cut back on the aid he receives .

When North Korea does these sort of things they are generally trying to obtain something from world governments , mainly the U.S .

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Max_TO]

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Max_TO]

join