It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An alternative view.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Myself and a Friend where discussing the possibility of Extraterrestrial Intelligence, during our debate these two issues where raised which I thought presented a very valid line of questioning:

How would you feel about an Alien using the bones of a Human being to power a Computer?

It's long been speculated that if other lifeforms exist they could be Silicon based instead of a Carbon based life-form like ourselves. So on that note you have to stop and ask yourself, how would that same alien intelligence think about us using the Silicon Chip to power nearly all of our communications technology.

Are we slowly frying millions of them in another dimension every time we power up our PC.

How would we feel about finding out they where using human remains to power their technology, we'd think that was pretty barbaric right?

So on that same note you could argue they wouldn't be too happy at the discovery Human beings are using parts of them for the same purpose.

(not to mention girls having a boob job!)

WiFi has been blamed for quite a bit recently, the disappearance of Bee's, more radiation than a mobile telephone, some people have complained about the sensitivity to the Signals that come from these devices.

It's also long been speculated that radio waves (sound waves) could be used as a weapon or even as a mind control device.

So another interesting factor to consider along this line of questioning is this:

Is WiFi a weapon that is slowly being installed in every home to keep these little alien life-forms away or is it totally the opposite and instead of keeping them at bay its in fact a Digital Signal that lights up your own whereabouts for them like a Christmas tree!

Take a careful look at the symbols on this Wireless Range Extender!

i43.tinypic.com...

See the Triangle with three globes on either end, also notice the other strange alien looking symbols which we all take for granted every day.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by starapple]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If I am not mistaken, breast implants are made with saline, not silicon.

However, since we don't know whether or not "aliens" are using human remains for industrial purposes, I can only assume that they would not be aware of our industrial use of theirs.

Furthermore, there is no vaid reason to believe that "aliens" would be as simple minded as humans.

We all become oil and coal at some point don't we?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by slimpickens93
We all become oil and coal at some point don't we?

Yes, but by that same definition you could argue, so it's ok, for them to use us for fuel?

That wouldn't bother you?

"Subject B-five Step forwards, subject B-five is a Carbon based Life-form, let us all watch what happens when we place subject B-five into our anti-matter reactor to infuse it with new protons and fresh matter!"

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by starapple

In Egypt years ago they used mummies for fuel because of the lack of wood to burn! Your dead and if you could be used for a living person for heat or cooking, what is the differance.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yeah well I sure hope I am dead before they consider breaking me down for my spare particles.. That would be pretty uncomfortable!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by starapple
Yes, but by that same definition you could argue, so it's ok, for them to use us for fuel?

That wouldn't bother you?

"Subject B-five Step forwards, subject B-five is a Carbon based Life-form, let us all watch what happens when we place subject B-five into our anti-matter reactor to infuse it with new protons and fresh matter!"

Wouldn't bother me at all. We wouldn't even be aware of it. After we die, that is our purpose... to be recycled by nature into yet another form of energy.

I would rather know I was being useful, than to just lie around being eaten by mites and stuff, which is still "recycling".

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
"I'm not dead yet!"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Considering we manufactured the silicon chip to be put in the computer in the first place, so we aren't using their "remains" but instead creating something new.

If they used something carbon based to power their computers why would it have to be from the remains of a human (ie the bone)? Carbon is a very common element and many many things are made up of it.

We use synthetic materials for our chips so the comparison is sort of misplaced.

"Are we slowly frying millions of them in another dimension every time we power up our PC."
I'm pretty sure lifeforms are not created when we make these chips, so considering that these things are inanimate objects, killing them would be redundant.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by zetamafia911]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Wouldn't bother me at all. We wouldn't even be aware of it. After we die, that is our purpose... to be recycled by nature into yet another form of energy.

I would rather know I was being useful, than to just lie around being eaten by mites and stuff, which is still "recycling".

lol, you mean you hope we wouldn't be aware of it, having your particles disassembled would certainly hurt if you where fed in feet first slowly!

top topics

join