It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure and the LHC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I take it your a fan of Michiu Kaku then? so am I and your "speil" sounds a lot like his, no disrespect intended but I reckon that guy's brain would challenge HAWKIN's brain!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

the fact that the LHC is comming into our life such a short time prior to 2011/2012 is just a coincident, and would you (still) doubt, the Mayans were right?

Thanks. I will check out the links in your signature and the video you recommend. I'm deeply interested in anything to do with the Mayan Civilization, although less so convinced as of yet of any "end of days" scenario near by.

Large Hadron Collider will hopefully make an astounding discovery come the summer.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yes AncientShade is a brainy fellow indeed! Don't happen to have a wheelchair and synthetic voice do you ? Lol. Actually I'm glad Mr Hawking made a recovery from his recent illness.
Anyway, courtesy of Mr brainbox we seem to have a good idea as to what it's all about and what may be possible.
I still think my theory about first contact and the LHC is possible, but probably unlikely.
AncientShade's theory provides an alternative scenario.
Somebody said that the Higgs particle might not be the bottom line as it were, well I don't know, but they do call it the "God particle" implying it is finite , does it have to be an infinite chain of smaller particles?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Let us pray that they never turn it on. It will cause a super nuclear reaction that will make even the strongest nuclear weapon look like nothing compared to it. But then again sometimes we just think we are God and do stuff we shouldn't do.

2 Peter 3:10-13 (from the Holy Bible)

10But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. 11Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness.

As for me... I will going to a new Earth before this happens...

Just hope that God intrevenes again and stops the madness.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Welcome to the board OP!
They will restart the LHC in september 2009 i think, they postponed it [first it was june/july]..
Its pretty likely they'll find new information about the big bang and the dark energy which causes the acceleration of [the expanding of] our universe, i believe this dark energy is the key to understanding the warp drive technology.. Expanding time/space behind a craft [positive dark energy] and shrinking the time/space in front of the craft [negative dark energy].. I also have this feeling in my gut once we master this technology only then will we become interesting for the faraway ET civilizations...

On the other hand..the Europeans didn't wait for the Indians to built vessels to come to EUrope, instead we came to America, and brought some gifts with us too

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by korky60

i remember a time when they said they wouldnt find anything smaller, then they found quarks, so saying the higgs bosun is the smallest then chances are they are probably wrong, again!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
We'll see who is right. But I would recommend the people of CERN to be very careful. You never know if you are bouncing against a wall and someone else turns out to be waiting for just that signal. God, I hope I'm wrong about my signature and that the visions in my head are mere illusions conjured up by my mind in boredom and temporal insanity. If not, we will all be having a ride that will be worse then hell.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by AncientShade]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Large Hadron Collider is 'being sabotaged from the future'
SCIENTISTS claim the giant atom-smashing Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is being jinxed from the future to save the world.

In a bizarre sci-fi theory, Danish physicist Dr Holger Bech Nielsen and Dr Masao Ninomiya from Japan claim the LHC startup has been delayed due to nature trying to prevent it from finding the elusive Higgs boson, or "God particle".

They say their maths proves that nature will "ripple backward through time" to stop the LHC before it can create the God particle, like a time traveller who goes back in time to kill his grandfather.

“One could even almost say that we have a model for God,” Dr Nielsen says in an unpublished essay.

“He rather hates Higgs particles, and attempts to avoid them.”

"While it is a paradox to go back in time and kill your grandfather, physicists agree there is no paradox if you go back in time and save him from being hit by a bus," Dannis Overbye wrote in the New York Times.
Related Coverage

* In pictures: Conspiracy theories

Your Say

"Beam me up Scotty, job done"

(Read More)
Wayne of Albany

"In the case of the Higgs and the collider, it is as if something is going back in time to keep the universe from being hit by a bus."

“It must be our prediction that all Higgs producing machines shall have bad luck,” Dr Nielsen told the New York Times.

European science agency CERN designed the world's biggest particle accelerator to shoot beams around a freezing 27km concrete ring underground near Geneva, smashing atoms together in search of the elusive "God particle" which is believed to have been present at the Big Bang.

The multi-billion-dollar machine, built over almost 20 years, was set to launch in late 2008 but broke down after it overheated during a test run.

The relaunch was pushed back to late 2009 as more parts had to be replaced, and CERN was recently scandalised when a LHC scientist was found to have approached al-Qaeda for work.

The LHC - which features in sci-fi plots such as Dan Brown's Angels and Demons and the new TV show FlashForward - has been dubbed a "doomsday device" with claims it will open black holes.

Last year, Professor Brian Cox of Manchester University told the UK Telegraph that LHC scientists had received threatening emails and phone calls demanding that the experiment be halted.

But Prof Cox, ex-keyboardist for 1990's pop group D:REAM, dismissed the hysteria in rock-star style.

"Anyone who thinks the LHC will destroy the world is a tw--," he said.

The LHC is set to start up again next month.

Source: www.news.com

Of course it isn't time tracelling particles. They just stumbled on my Null Vortexes for the first time but they either don't know it yet or are still researching it.

I do hope they at least mention me. I'm not out for money, just recognition in the form of publicly mentioning it.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I think tying the LHC to ET contact is fun back porch or casual campfire conversation, but I don't think that there is any way that would signal that we are ready for contact.

The way I see it, is that if there were aliens monitoring our planet trying to judge when is the right time for contact, I think they would base their first contact decision not off of a single event done by so few, but rather the planet's societal evolution as a whole.

If this is the case, then I don't think anyone alive today will be alive if and when first contact is made.

Look at how we treat other people that are different. How do you suppose racists (of all colors, not just whitey's) would treat alien life?

We hate others that are different, be it color, religion, or sexual preference. What if aliens are green, gay, and worship Charles Manson.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sorry to dig up this old topic but I got around with a theory about the workings of the RPC I mentioned in this topic. hence I dig it up instead of beginning a new topic. As you might remember, I theorised that an advanced civilisation in another parallel dimension might use a particle collider to open an inter-dimensional gateway by the use of colliding null vortexes. I also said they would use a device simular to the LHC, but different. I called it back then the RPC or Rapid Particle Collider. i got around and draagged some conceptual plans out of my second me and wrote it down. Even without picture (I'm naturally a lazy bum) it is quite long, so bare with me.

Theoretical workings of the Rapid Particle Collider

In this essay I will try to explain in detail how a Rapid Particle Collider will theoretically function. I will explain the underlying technology, problems and solutions. I will also try to explain how far advanced some of the technology will be ahead of our current technology. The reason for writing this is to further explain the Rapid Particle Collider I mentioned. For further reference I will refer to the Rapid Particle Collider as RPC.

1 General layout of the RPC

In this chapter I will explain the general layout of the RPC.
I divided the RPC in two separate sections that I will continue to explain. I will take time to explain each sections inner workings. But first a short introduction of each section;

1. Particle accelerators
2. Collision chamber

The particle accelerator is the most familiar part for most readers here. It is the part of the RPC that has a similar purpose as the Large Hadron Collider of CERN. But outside the similarity of accelerating particles virtually everything is different.

The collision chamber is the actual heart of the RPC. It is the place in which particles will collide and null vortexes are formed.

Both the chapter about the particle accelerator as well as the collision chamber will contain sub-chapters that explain various parts of the infrastructure. Important to note is that we will also debate the various phases of the device since they will influence the state of the equipment and are vital to its functioning. These so called phases are as followed;

1.Rest phase
2.Collision phase
3.Breach phase
4.Portal phase

Each phase represents an event caused by the workings of the RPC. The rest phase is the phase in which we will view the device as it does nothing, much like having a television or computer without power. It is to make us acquaintance with some of the goals of that part and some remarks about is.

The collision phase is when the RPC is switched on and starts colliding particles. We will see what happens to the particle accelerators and the activity in the collision chamber.

The breach phase is what happens when a null vortex in one dimension interconnects with a null vortex in another dimension.

The portal phase will be for many the most interesting phase. It will explain in some part how the portal is maintained and possible problems in maintaining such a portal. Mind you, it’s not as easy as sliders.

2 Particle accelerator

The main goal of the particle accelerator is to accelerate particles. Since the main objective is to actually make two particles collide you will need two particle accelerators that each accelerates a particle. Such a pair of accelerators will always be lined up against each other.

As stated before, we as a species have many particle colliders on earth. The largest particle collider the human race possesses is the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) of the CERN institute. The LHC is located in Europe and functions by accelerating particles over a vast circular trajectory till both particles reach near light speed and collide at a predetermined location. The particle colliders of the RPC however are very differently constructed due to two main reasons;

1.Advanced particle acceleration
2.intended purpose

The first reason for a different layout is that the RPC is made up of advanced technology. As we humans need a vast trajectory to actually bring a particle to acceleration, an advanced technological race can make use of advanced technology to accelerate a particle using less space.

The second reason is purpose. The LHC and most other particle colliders are designed to actually read scientific results. As blunt as it might seem, the particle accelerator and the RPC are merely designed to make an inter-dimensional gateway. As such, any measuring is reduced between finding out whether there is a portal established or not. Things like Higgs-Boson particles are of no interest what so ever. Because of a different purpose there is no actual need for scientific sensors to be included in the RPC.

2.1In depth look at a particle accelerator of the RPC.

We will look at one ‘arm’ of a pair of particle accelerators in order to find out just how this technology works in depth. We can establish a number of features in this;

1.Supply chain
2.Plasma cartridge
3.Coilgun
4.Accelerator conduit

2.1.1. Supply chain

First of the bat, the supply chain is the area where all necessary sources enter the particle accelerator. These sources include the power supply in the form of electricity, particle feeding and plasma.

There really is nothing wild about the power supply of the particle accelerator. The power supply is just plain AC power but at an extreme level. The particle accelerator uses most of the power given to it for the coilgun mechanism that we will discuss a little bit later on. Some of the residual power will be used for the pumping of plasma, the purging of plasma, the plasma cartridge system and a few minor sensors that read the accelerator conduit.

2.1.2. Plasma cartridge

The plasma cartridge is the part of the system that actually holds the plasma needed to create the accelerator conduit for particle acceleration. In general the cartridge is just an empty cartridge that will be fed plasma by means of the supply chain. During the rest phase it will be empty, during the collision and breach phase it will be full. When the portal phase it will be removed. There will be indebt explanation later on. Important to note is that the plasma cartridge must be absolutely clean. Contamination can jeopardise the outcome and even the entire facility. A case exception of this will be made discussing the shielding later on.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

2.1.3. Coilgun

The Coilgun is required to align the plasma in such a way that it can form a suitable accelerator conduit. In general, a massive surge of power will be send through the coils that wrap around the plasma cartridge. The electric field that is generated has a dual purpose, it fires the particle and stabilises the plasma in the cartridge so that the particle will gain additional acceleration required to reach a critical collision speed necessary for the forming of null vortexes. It does so in two phases;

1.preheating phase
2.fire phase

In the preheating phase there is a nominal charge on the coils to prepare the acceleration conduit. In the fire phase the coilgun is instantly given maximum power to launch the particle at near light speed.

2.1.4.Accelerator conduit

The accelerator conduit is not an actual pathway in the sense of the word. In essence it is formed by a combination of two factors;

1)A ionised beam of photon particles fired through the plasma
2)The electromagnetic field created by the coilgun

The combination of the ionised beam of photon particles with the central conduct of the electromagnetic field will generate a pathway that is called the ‘accelerator conduit’. This pathway must be calibrated exactly to ensure it is perfectly straight and only one atom wide. Any deviation might cause the actual particle to stray from the collision path or diminish speed.

1.1Particle Collider Phase 2 – Collision phase

When the particle Collider is switched on it goes through two separate cycles. First of all, it will cycle through the preheating phase. The preheating phase consist of the following actions;

1.Powering on of systems
2.Filling of the plasma cartridge
3.Preheating of the coilgun

2.2.1. Powering on of the systems

During the power on cycle the system will perform a self diagnostic and report any errors and values that are out of their respective boundaries. It will check whether the plasma cartridge is empty and sterile. It will measure the electric field which should be initially within normal boundaries.

2.2.2. Filling of the plasma cartridge

In this phase the plasma cartridge will be filled. It should be noticed that the under high pressure via the supply chain. A special sensor array will keep track of the level of plasma during filling, the pressure and the quality of the plasma. Noticeable in the process is that there should be a very high pressure maintained. If sensors indicate that the quality of the plasma is not up to par then it will issue a release of the plasma cartridge and requires the inserting of a new, sterile cartridge.

2.2.3. Preheating of the coilgun

When the plasma cartridge has been filled, is under the right pressure and has passed quality testing the coilgun will start its first phase in which it will receive a nominal current. At this moment the plasma will align itself with the magnetic field. In the centre of the plasma cartridge there will be a concentration of the magnetic fields that creates a stream of aligned plasma in the length of the plasma cartridge. The forming of this stream will be constantly monitored. At the same time a continuing stream of ionised particles will be send through the centreline of the plasma cartridge. When the magnetic field and the stream of ionised particles match up the field will be adjusted till it reached the appropriate width of one atom. From all the steps, this one will take the longest as adjusting the field in the plasma cartridge takes considerable effort and is dependable on the plasmas adjustment to the magnetic field.

2.3.Particle accelerator phase 3 – Breach phase

In this phase the discharge of the actual particle will occur. The process is being achieved by the instant release of energy from large capacitors inside the particle accelerator. When this happens the coils will reach a peak momentum on which they will instantly burst the particle (presumably similar of quality as the particles used by the LHC) into the stream of ionised photons. When this happens the particle will reach a momentum of near speed of light in a straight line following the photon stream, till it enters the collision chamber. The most interesting information about this phase and the next phase is actually only relevant to the collision chamber and less to the particle accelerator. It should also be noted that this is actually a process that happens before and at the moment of collision.

2.4Particle accelerator phase 4 – Portal phase

When the sensor array in the collision chamber detects the existence of a portal it will start the portal phase. During this phase the portal will be extended to a larger size to ensure greater chance of survival as well as probing of the environment on the other side and possible further operations.

To do this a series of events is required that need a mind boggling level of technology. First the particle accelerator will empty and eject the plasma cartridge. The space that becomes available will then be freed to move parts of the collision chamber outward. The enlarging of the collision chamber is known as the ‘growing’, more information will follow when handling the collision chamber. The far end of the particle accelerator, containing the supply chain and coil will retract for further space of the collision chamber.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

3 Collision Chamber

This chapter will handle all the required information about the workings of the collision chamber during the various phases. The collision chamber is significantly different from the chamber of the LHC of CERN. The reason for the significant differences between the RPC and LHC are mostly related due to its purpose as well as the lack of analyzing sensors.

Important to not is that the collision chamber does not actually real time monitor the forming of a portal. Instead in keeps track of any unusual change. The reason for this function is that null vortexes and inter-dimensional portals collapse very fast and analyzing the forming of a portal will take too much time.

The chamber takes up a lot of space, yet contains very little space. It generally contains the places of importance;

1.Collision centre
2.Particle ejectors
3.High Density Particle Beam

The actual collision centre is where the biggest action takes place. It is where particles collide to form null vortexes and where the inter-dimensional portal will first form.
The particle ejectors are in essence the end of the particle accelerators. The advanced high technology cones are six in total and are in pairs of each other. They will release the actual particles that will eventually collide in the vacuum collision centre.

The High Density Particle Beam, or HDPB is in essence a beam that will send particles once a change in the collision centre has been detected. The HDPBs beam will hold open any inter-dimensional portal. It can easily be said that the HDPBs beam is the most advanced piece of the RPC in total. It is a multifaceted cone made up out of several slaps op hexagonal shaped slaps each filled up with hexagonal shaped particle generators. The initial beam consists of one hexagonal particle generator the size of an atom. When the sensors discover a stabilised portal they will widen it slowly by activating more and more particle emitters. When the first hexagon slap is fully activated it will send a signal to retract the particle accelerators (that are by then switched off) and expand the Particle ejector ring outward. The cone of hexagon shaped slaps of HDPBs will then gradually retract until it reaches the shape of a flat big hexagon shaped platform while the opposing particle collector will move further backwards. The portal is then complete and can be enlarged by adding more and more slaps of HDPBs.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by AncientShade]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join