It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure and the LHC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Well firstly go easy on me, this is my first post!

The LHC should soon be producing amazing results -

LHC Article Link

It's only a theory, but suppose ET's KNOW what we are about to discover, and that's the trigger for first contact?

You know a bit like the Star Trek Warp drive capability, which triggered first contact, I can't remember the title of the movie. The point is I think most people underestimate the importance of what we might discover, it really is finding out about the true nature of the universe, and could offer a completely new understanding regarding reality, different dimensions and such.

Has anyone else considered this would love to hear your opinions.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by korky60

Perhaps they are looking down on us laughing at how many problems we have with it?
It's actually a fine achievment and I shouldn't belittle it. I certainly think the LHC will produce some interesting results but what worries me is that we may not be privvy to the more interesting results that could relate to your topic. You know how they like keeping secrets from us :-)

I also wonder whether it really is about finding the true nature of our universe. I mean, it could just be an infinite pursuit... it's only a model that suggests the Higgs Boson is the end of the line... we could keep going smaller forever... infinity in a finite space.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by korky60

I'm pretty sure the name of the Star Trek movie is "First Contact"

Does anyone know when they are going to fire it up?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by korky60
It's only a theory, but suppose ET's KNOW what we are about to discover, and that's the trigger for first contact?

According to some that already happened when we exploded the first atomic bombs.

And to some that ties in perfectly with the Roswell incident, since Trinity was conducted in New Mexico.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I think tying the LHC to ET contact is fun back porch or casual campfire conversation, but I don't think that there is any way that would signal that we are ready for contact.

The way I see it, is that if there were aliens monitoring our planet trying to judge when is the right time for contact, I think they would base their first contact decision not off of a single event done by so few, but rather the planet's societal evolution as a whole.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Stared & Flaged

I think this is the key to getting humanity into the galactic federation of planets.

And converge's atomic bomb theory makes sense, seing as that is one reason we arent allowed in the federation yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
south park did this,lol.

They also did the funny point that if we were goin to join a inter galactic group, we would be shut of from the rest of the universe for being such a stupid and selfish race,lol

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
south park did this,lol.

Funnily enough, so did I! And check the date. I've got months and months on South Park.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
wasnt saying you copied south park by the by, i was saying how good they portrayed it,lol

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think it's plausible and likely ETs would watch the advancement of other civilizations, possibly waiting for the day they attain a certain level of development before making initial contact. Possibly also ninja a few tech trees that their own civilization did not invent throughout their own evolution.

The LHC could certainly be one of those great technology leaps that could trigger such key events. Or maybe trigger s disclosure for another reason, LHC possibly triggers a catastrophy and the ETs prevent it.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
LOL! Didn't know South Park did it! But then I don't watch it..

Well for all we know, ET's are not even remotely interested in the LHC but I personally believe the scientists will discover some pretty amazing stuff, I mean it's now fairly mainstream that the discovery of a 4th dimension is entirely possible, now that would explain a lot of things.

It may have nothing to do with disclosure as such...maybe through the experiments, we just discover them (ET'S) via some kind of quantum communication.
Einstein always suspected something strange happens at a quantum level, from memory I think he called them "spooky interactions" back then I read he couldn't get anyone to understand what he meant, and it worried him.
How about reality is only reality as long as we observe it.

Anyway I guess we will find out soon enough, well if they let us!..........

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If I recall correctly, there are already several operational colliders around the world.

The reason why the LHC is getting so much attention is because well, it's large.
The biggest ever built in fact.

But not the first...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thats true Chadwickus, it should be worth noting that Fermilab's Tevatron collidor in the US are doing the exact same experiments and are coming up with some groundbreaking results, they have discovered a new untheorised particle and new forms of quark. They are highly tipped to beat CERN to punch with it being out of action.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I agree with you korky60.

I'd like to add, that more and more things fall into place and unfold just as predicted by the Mayan calendar!
On 11th February 2011, according to the Mayan calendar we will enter the 9th and final level the evolution of conciousness (called the "cosmic"), which will result in a timeless cosmic consciousness in less than a year from that date (on 10-28-2011, not 12-21-2012 by the way!).
If you don't know yet what i'm talking about, i suggest you watch Ian X. Lungold's lecture "The Mayan Calendar Comes North" on video.google (linked in my sig), or, if you don't have time, at least have a quick read on this page.

Now, being informed about the mayan calendar and the pyramid of conciousness, and seeing how things are developing during all the years (computers and internet among others), do you think, that the fact that the LHC is comming into our life such a short time prior to 2011/2012 is just a coincident, and would you (still) doubt, the Mayans were right??
I do not at all!

Ko3

[edit on 25-4-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Chadwickus is right. The LHC is not by all means the first partical collider. In fact, there already was a partical at the very location where the LHC is now.

However, the LHC is the most powerful partical collider. Generally speaking it will use two gold atoms and accelerate them at near speed of light to make them collide. the consequential force used in that exact moment of impact will release (or not..) the mythical Higgs-Boson partical explaining for mankind all kinds of cool information about the creation of the universe (and while still unknown to mankind, it will also create a new source of energy and new interesting ways for humans to smash each others heads to bids) But perhaps this is not the time for me to talk about high speed metaparticals in near ray like wavelengths at critical speed state.

What is cool, is that the resulting impact will create a very temporal null vortex in the space time field resulting in a deep peak in inter dimensional space. that in itself is of course not the point. The point is that humans tend to do things in patterns. While a ordinary peak created by random nature is complete unpredictable and only fun to watch on space/time field sattelite matrix's, a artificial peak will always result in a series, thus speed and inter dimensional location can be predicted and, given enough time the next series of peaks and their inter dimentional locations can be predicted as well.

Uhm, of course, opening a inter dimension portal will need a few ingrediants for someone on the other side. uhm, wel for starters you need to have a RPC, or Rapid Partical Collider. This is uhm..well...humans haven't invented that yet but I will give it a try. You see, the LHC is a Rapid Partical Collider, meaning that it accelerates a partical and then let's it collide to read the results. A RPC is generally a machine gun partical accelerator with that difference that it needs not to read the results. Thus making it smaller. Of course the whole think is based on unidirectional quantum wavelength using a plasma based superconducting gel. Uhm, where was I, ow yeah, RPC. The result of using such technology would create a continuous stream of particals traveling at near light speed (not to mention, you safe A LOT of space when compared to the LHC)

Unfortunately the plasma based gel needs to be re-stabilized using some very powerful coils that are wraped around the two adjacent RPC 'guns'. To fix the charging problem you need not one pair but at the very least three pair of RPC guns.
Why you need that speed? Well, to be honest, no one has ever managed to get the time exact since there are inconsistencies, the 'wall' between dimensions is not always the same and of course, the other side generally doesn't know jack# about what they are exactly doing. If you use a machine gun to hit a fly your chances are better then when you use a bow and arrow, so to speak.

Okay, I made my doorway! (good for you)
Here comes the next problem. If you made you doorway it will be very small. You can't send matter though it, why? Because it is the size of an atom you moron!
Well, I would be lying a little bit there, you can send energy through it. Problem being you need to be fast, doorways like that happen in freak nature incidents and they don't lead to invasion so something must be up right? Most likely the energy cancels out without source on either side. So you gonna need it up somehow. How you gonna do that? You send a beam of energy through it, and then widen it. (all sorts of metaphors come up, most of which will ban me here from ATS for bad language involving perverted things, so I will not mention them.)

Let's keep the story at that. You only need shielding from the energy to get an object, or being through the gateway.

There, a three year old can understand it now.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by AncientShade]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
reply to post by korky60

Perhaps they are looking down on us laughing at how many problems we have with it?
It's actually a fine achievment and I shouldn't belittle it. I certainly think the LHC will produce some interesting results but what worries me is that we may not be privvy to the more interesting results that could relate to your topic. You know how they like keeping secrets from us :-)

I also wonder whether it really is about finding the true nature of our universe. I mean, it could just be an infinite pursuit... it's only a model that suggests the Higgs Boson is the end of the line... we could keep going smaller forever... infinity in a finite space.

True, in theory the higgs could be just a part of something smaller/bigger.

What if it is a universe in itself, and if we go smaller, we just find similarities to our universe and the smaller we go we realize things just repeat themselves and never end.

We could be a nano molecule in a way larger universe .

The scale of the unknown is pretty interesting to me in the sense that we will never know because everything is infinite, but our main goal should be to try to understand the infinite better so that we can realize that we will never find it.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
As for people paranoid about blackholes and the earth being destryed its not possible, the blackholes if produced will only last for milli-seconds and will be so small on a sub-atomic level as to cause no problems at all, its data they are looking for not the destruction of humanity, the earth is being bombarded by them all the time since time immemorial and we are still fine after all these years are we not?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976
As for people paranoid about blackholes and the earth being destryed its not possible, the blackholes if produced will only last for milli-seconds and will be so small on a sub-atomic level as to cause no problems at all, its data they are looking for not the destruction of humanity, the earth is being bombarded by them all the time since time immemorial and we are still fine after all these years are we not?

True, my friend. The LHC will not create Black holes that are going to destroy earth. It creates a very small temporary distortion in space time. Just enough to create a very small point in which time will temporary zero with infinite mass before recoiling back as a result of the dissipation of the used force. (that's the null vortex I'm referring to in my original text a few post above)

A black hole that destroys earth will not happen.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So going back to your post a few above this one, say you managed to create your doorway through your mini-collider(will coin it as that for the moment out of ease) then how would you stabilise said doorway and powersource as it would probably consume huge amounts of energy and manage to keep it open for the few precious seconds it needs for you to cross the threshold? then again, blasting particles probably takes care of the power source problem as it would probably be self perpetuating so i guess its just the problem of stabilisation my friend

please dont take me the wrong way. i am not nit picking, i would really like to know because weather or not you said it in jest, you pose a really interesting hypothesis

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976
So going back to your post a few above this one, say you managed to create your doorway through your mini-collider(will coin it as that for the moment out of ease) then how would you stabilise said doorway and powersource as it would probably consume huge amounts of energy and manage to keep it open for the few precious seconds it needs for you to cross the threshold? then again, blasting particles probably takes care of the power source problem as it would probably be self perpetuating so i guess its just the problem of stabilisation my friend

please dont take me the wrong way. i am not nit picking, i would really like to know because weather or not you said it in jest, you pose a really interesting hypothesis

True, you got the pickle there mate. There will be a gravimetrical build up at the 'wall' of the doorway. Sort of having an air bubble deep under the ocean. The only way to keep it open is brute energy.
Yes, it does require a lot of energy, but remember we are not even a class one civilization, those guys can harness the energy of an entire sun, or more.

More so, it is most likely they will gamble on having a space platform or vessel to have their RPC on. I don't think they are going to gamble on being lucky and building the thing on the right place. Most likely, if their dimension is like ours it will mean that the null vortex will pound againt the space time wall in space on their side, not necessarily on a planet.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by AncientShade]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by AncientShade]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join