It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Says 9-11 Terrorists Came From Canada!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
John McCain says 9-11 terrorists came from Canada
Updated Fri. Apr. 24 2009 5:29 PM ET

The Canadian Press

WASHINGTON -- John McCain is the latest high-profile politician to repeat the diehard American falsehood that the 9-11 terrorists entered the United States through Canada.
www.ctv.ca...

I have to laugh. The FBI said the hijackers drove from Florida to Boston or to Maine and then the head of the FBI Robert Muller says we may never know who really hijacked those airplanes, because there was a lack of evidences or paper trail to connect anyone to the hijackings. Then here comes John McCain making statements that these hijackers came in from Canada, what does John McCain know that the FBI doesn’t know?

Some Hijackers' Identities Uncertain

old.911digitalarchive.org...

Revealed: The Men With Stolen Identities:

CNN revealed that FBI director Robert Mueller openly admitted that some of the identities of the 9-11 hijackers are in question due to identity theft. Here’s what CNN reported on September 21:

FBI Director Robert Mueller has acknowledged that some of those behind last week's terror attacks may have stolen the identification of other people, and, according to at least one security expert, it may have been "relatively easy" based on their level of sophistication.

guardian.150m.com...

At Least 7 of the 9/11
Hijackers are Still Alive

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the 9-11 hijackers came here legally with visas. Is my understanding of the situation wrong? I'm pretty sure Canada didn't have anything to do with it. This sounds like a distraction tactic.

TA

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
During 9/11 I was traveling through Europe and it was of common knowledge, a lot of people there commented on the terrorists coming in from Canada. I always heard that so I never have thought twice when lately I've been hearing the same info from people like McCain or Napolitano.

In fact, it's kinda funny how people around the world always thought that it was through Canada and people here in the USA are surprised to learn that.

Just saying what I heard, not saying if it's right or wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

FBI Robert Muller says we may never know who really hijacked those airplanes, because there was a lack of evidences or paper trail to connect anyone to the hijackings. Then here comes John McCain making statements that these hijackers came in from Canada, what does John McCain know that the FBI doesn’t know?

I'm sorry, WHAT? Then where the hell did this war in Afghanistan come from then?! No evidence to connect anyone to the hijackings... Biggest goddamn pretext I've ever seen. The 9/11 terrorists were sat in the white house.

But back to the topic- Isn't McCain just trying to justify tightening up border controls on some baseless claim? I wonder if now America will send a force to Canada: to go find the REAL Al Qua'eda base.

This sort of nonsense makes me glad this guy didn't get into the white house.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The only part of the Canadian border that I have actually seen for nyself was a wire fence about 4 feet tall near the edge of a national forest.
I camped a couple miles away for about 20 days one summer.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

But back to the topic- Isn't McCain just trying to justify tightening up border controls on some baseless claim? I wonder if now America will send a force to Canada: to go find the REAL Al Qua'eda base.

That is exactly what he is trying to do- Justify the new border security measures. We are no longer your friendly neighbors we are now "TOURORISTS". And oh yeah for sure our immigration is whack, and for sure we have some nice caves up here. Perfect for hiding out with a laptop and organizing multiple plane crashes.
We burned your White House before, should've done it again with Bush inside of it. Could've prevented years of BS. Oh, will there be a knock on my door for saying that?
* PUTS UP MIDDLE FINGER.

I completely don't care what Mr. President wanna be says...but for sure he knows more than most, that doesn't mean what HE SAYS is the truth.
The real base..agreed..is in the White House.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimstad
The only part of the Canadian border that I have actually seen for nyself was a wire fence about 4 feet tall near the edge of a national forest.
I camped a couple miles away for about 20 days one summer.

Wanna share where? Just so I can jump it for ****'s and giggles.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Way to go

What do you do with a place that puts up higher and higher walls to their visitors?
You stop going,simple as that.

After all,what is there to 'miss'?

I'd still happily visit Canada(even with your swine-flu)but America is looking pretty F...lipped up at the minute.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
When did John McCain's statements become credible?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by haika
During 9/11 I was traveling through Europe and it was of common knowledge, a lot of people there commented on the terrorists coming in from Canada. I always heard that so I never have thought twice when lately I've been hearing the same info from people like McCain or Napolitano.

In fact, it's kinda funny how people around the world always thought that it was through Canada and people here in the USA are surprised to learn that.

Just saying what I heard, not saying if it's right or wrong.

Usama bin Laden (Not Wanted By FBI For 9-11)

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle.

"It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children and common people . . . "

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcc9a9e79036.jpg[/atsimg]

link

What terrorists? What terrorists coming in from Canada? The 9-11 terrorists were home grown boys, traitors to their own people. As the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY sinks deeper and deeper into its morass of lies; it should be clearer and clearer to ordinary honest folk that there were no hijackers, no terrorists, and no passengers on the two aircraft at the twin towers, and no aircraft nor passengers nor hijackers nor terrorists at the Pentagon, and no aircraft nor passengers nor hijackers nor terrorists at the tiny hole in the ground at Shanksville.

What terrorists? In the real world we call them TRAITORS.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2a89fac91af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So much bull# stories surrounding 9/11, that the MSM cannot keep their story straight. So wait, they were pissed of Saudis that came from Canada were funded by some guy in a cave in Afghanistan. They had US Visas and knew how to defy physics by boring a Boeing at 500 mph into a building. Then, multiple of the alleged hijackers turn out to be alive.

On top of this all the images have been proven to be tempered with on the day of 9/11, on top of which the building which was \"pulled\" had collapsed 20 minutes before its actual collapse according to one MSM source (BBC).

To pull a building requires planning, this planning could not have been done in between the first attack and the moment the building actually got pulled. In other words, this building was planned to go down that day. Which makes you wonder what else was planned that day...

BTW, I respect everybody that gave their life on that faithfull day. I respect the firemen, the policemen and all the other civilians who did everything in their power to save as much people as possible. Because of this respect I have for them I find it an insult that the MSM is still going with this story. These people died for nothing, they died for an unnecessary war. This makes me sad. Same goes for our troops in the middle east, they earn my utmost respect for trying to better the world or atleast having the intention to and risking their own lifes whilst doing so. The PTB are the ones that disgust me and IMO should be on the front line of these wars catching the bullets.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by SamSimonSam]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I guess McCain couldn't stand a fellow Democrat hanging in the wind, and like usual made a comment to show his support.

John McCain needs to retire...or better yet have another Republican take his seat from him in 2010!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

hey now..swine flu didn't come from us.
Canadians have been unwelcome in Mexico for quite some time now.
Not our fault at all.
I'm starting to like my country more and more lately.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
How the hell is Canada a threat to the world? We are peace-keepers, darn-it! And our millitary sucks, we bought tanks from Poland that date back to the WW2 era.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
How the hell is Canada a threat to the world? We are peace-keepers, darn-it! And our millitary sucks, we bought tanks from Poland that date back to the WW2 era.

I wouldn't say our military sucks.
We may not have top of the line equipment, but our government is taxing and starving our people to buy it either.
We go where our forces are needed, we don't gung ho declare war over silly stuff or false accusations.
I'd say our military has some damn fine priorities, but occasionally gets suckered into doing things we'd rather not just to keep our allies happy.
Too damn polite, to a fault.
But make no mistake, you try to cross our border with the worst of intentions and you will have the full force of every man woman and child in this country fighting you off. From the highest ranking military, to the farmer with his pitchfork and tractor. If nothing else, as Canadians we would be a united front against any and all enemies.We might go down, but it would be with our boots on.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

SPreston you are right, I do not believe there were any terrorists. There is nothing that supports the government claims, nothing! Not one piece of tangible evidences has been found anywhere in the US or overseas. I used to believe in our government and the FBI until I started researching 911. Since they have lied to us about everything, I do not trust them any more. Most of the information about 911 came from the FBI and I have found many inconsistencies in their stories. I tried to prove that the 19 so-called hijackers, crashed those planes and pulled off 911, but I could not. There is no evidence, only lies that the FBI told us and they investigated everything, supposedly.

Now you all know why Bush and Cheney had to change our laws to carry out the torturing of innocent people and to force them to confess to 911 crimes. Our government needed people to be the so-called terrorists while the real people high up in our government got away scot-free. I do not know how 911 was really pulled off; however, I can assure everyone that no 19 hijackers crashing airplanes into two buildings caused the destruction we saw on 911. (Imposable!)

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I don't think he meant that they were actuall Canadians. I think he meant that they just came across the border.

I get from some on here that they think they actually lived in Canada.

While the terroists who carried out the 9/11 events flew into our country. There are those who we call 9/11 terroists who helped plan it. From what I have gathered, those are the ones who are being referred to.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Once again I will mention that at the Border between Canada and the U.S. The U.S. Border Patrol lets people into your country. Canada lets people out of the States and into a great country. I just wonder why this whole , where did they come from and how you have to reinforce the northern border. Maybe it's to keep you people in when the flue hits hard. We can just go to the hospital for free.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Of course, you 'impressme' and SPreston are only a handful of people who "know" beyond any and all doubt, despite millions of others who think otherwise. Because, you've seen ALL of the evidence....and thus, you are better than everyone else! Yup, works for me!

Check out the REAL reason for the attacks:

Hence, your puppet masters want you to muddy the waters, with a 'conspiracy' theory.

Edit here, sorry if it sounded a litle harsh before. Here is an impression of what it is actually like to be on the Flight Deck of a B767 in flight.
Notice how, with our backs to a potential intruder, how vulnerable we are, in the pilot seats.

(As you'll see, this is recent, on a Canadian Airline...from Sao Paulo to Buenas Aires. The Canadians are way more relaxed than US Carriers).

Oh, found this....if the singer Ricky Martin (who doesn't even have a pilot's license) can fly a Boeing simulator...then I guarantee that a few 'camel jockies' who actually HAD licenses could too!!

Have any questions about airplane operations, just ask (U2U).

[edit on 4/26/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
McCain is simply trying to insure his chances to be appointed President or at least remain a senator with the blessing of TPTB so,he like many other politicians will continue to recite the official storyline until the end of time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join