It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just an example of how things are in reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
After seeing so much throughout my life I’d never expect to be able to expand my mind past what had happened. Things were what they were. Growing up without a father was not easy…. In fact, it unfortunately allowed me to have to learn things the hard way.

Besides never seeing my father, my mother has devoted her life to helping another (something we all should learn). She got married and tragically my step father was crushed by a city “owned” mower that he was riding on a slanted hill (get the picture? Topple effect). He still has to this day severe PTSD (Vietnam vet as well) and sadly brain damage (not mentioning the opiates he is on daily). My mother has spent a wonderful and exhausting amount of time trying to correct the system.

She has faith and I have lost it. I’m not directly involved (but it does affect my daily life) so I’m here to provide a different perspective. I’m only twenty one years of age and I can clearly comprehend how the Insurance company’s and OSHA did not do their job and….

“conspiratorially” they threw away the parts of the machine and all documents pertaining. I just want to make people aware that the statistics that the government produces regarding injuries and fatalities (for city workers) is greatly under-documented. This may be already and probably should be greatly known. It was mind altering substances that helped me truly learn the meaning and the deserved gratitude that I’ll never be able to make up to a step-dad. Relationships are hard but they must be conquered… it is through these relationships that we are able to unite and be successful.
First post with deep thoughts. Feel free to ask any questions.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmbrown

“conspiratorially” they threw away the parts of the machine and all documents pertaining. I just want to make people aware that the statistics that the government produces regarding injuries and fatalities (for city workers) is greatly under-documented. This may be already and probably should be greatly known. It was mind altering substances that helped me truly learn the meaning and the deserved gratitude that I’ll never be able to make up to a step-dad. Relationships are hard but they must be conquered… it is through these relationships that we are able to unite and be successful.
First post with deep thoughts. Feel free to ask any questions.

This is nothing new. I live in Germany, and here as you may have heard there are major imployment problems. They say the Unimployment statistics have sunk, although they have not. They have risen about 16% last year only! The Media still trys to tell the public other wise...

We are told in the Media that there are not very many "Junkies" around.
They say about 2%........in reality it is probably more like 56%...atleast.
I have been living in Berlin for the last 13 years of my life, and I know everyone in my Neighborhood from age 12 to age 40. Believe me if I tell you that out of everyone I know probably being 50-100 people only in my neighborhood, probably about 3/4 are addicted to a illegal substance of any kind.....
I have lost 16 of my best friends due to drugs, a few of their cases were even covered in TV, just that they broadcasted weird, and completely twisted facts due to their death.
It's sad, but what is the purpouse of keeping this secret? I do not think it is any different in any Country of this world

[edit on 25/4/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
It's always been the same, the insurance companies don't care about you or anybody else, they care for profits, people paying into insurance schemes = profit, people paying out of insurance schemes = liability. They'll do whatever it takes to erode, discredit and eventually deny your claim, they'll look deep into your past and state, your father had a cold two weeks before he took out the policy and so knew he was ill at the point of accepting the policy.. null and void!!!!

Bastards, I hope you find the help you need in other ways, here are a few more examples of insurance batardship on Michael Moore's documentary Sicko.

Video on spitefulgod.net

[edit on 25/4/2009 by spitefulgod]

And an also a point put across in the film, it's a shame you don't live in a free health system state like in the UK, to be honest maybe the IMF propped up with billions to help the ailing banks should infact help ailing people. With 50,000 people dead after each day because of money... what really is the point of it, are we really moving forward. I'd go without a flat screen or a newer car to save a child, dolphin or dog from pain or suffering...... where's the profit in that?

[edit on 25/4/2009 by spitefulgod]

new topics

join