It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Invasion Planned For 2012 Olympic Games?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Maybe the competition between the worlds best athletes will now include athletes from all over the universe.

Now that I would definitely watch!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Haha I wonder what kind of alien based games we'd see. Oh man, if I had some of that mary jane aroma around, I'd be spinning out some crazy stuff. I'll get back in reference to alien games.
Haha you'd have to hope they wouldn't be sore losers!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
People can say anything they want to make it sound like 'The Aliens' made them say it.. its really rediculous and i'm getting quite sick of it, if people want us to believe them this is not the way to go about it. Makes the people with real experiences not want to speak out about their ordeals because they will get riddiculed.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It is getting built by David Cameron and his team from the Conservative side.

Watch out for Reptilians being there they will probably be there too with the Politicains.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread but I found mention of this on the Guardian newspapers web site (while trawling around it for wikileaks stuff) from 5th December 2010 and it seemed relevant.

Are the 2012 Olympics part of a plot to take over the world? Some people believe an elite clique will use the games to simulate an alien invasion in their plan for global domination

The article suggests that ATS (and others) are part of a 'credulous minority'.

Even in conspiracy-theory terms, the London Olympics plot is a difficult one to swallow, but that hasn't stopped a credulous minority from gulping it down. You'll find them on cult conspiracy blogs such as Red Ice Creations, Godlike Productions and Above Top Secret, or even making their own video presentations on YouTube.

Link to full article

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
If you look at the Delhi Olympic Ceremony, it looks like a UFO invasion/landing. There are a lot of "alien" things out there, but I think that the maker of the video is very deeply involved in the religious angle of the whole thing, the whole "good vs evil" doctrine, and for that reason, his mind is somewhat warped. That said, its quite a random logo for the olympics, just a bunch of weird shapes, but then again, these ancient symbologies and practices and even more ancient worship of geometric forms and mysticism, i.e. Pythagoreans, is nothing new to the world. It was the Christian religion, and other various religions that went on a quest to basically destroy all of those ancient practices and beliefs (think the Crusades, Spanish Inquisition, Book Burning). If the Christian religion killed thousands of people, destroying the mystic knowledge of the ancients/elders, and "converting" the young, then I would think that the people keeping the original traditions alive will defintley have a significant resentment, enough to insert a few symbols here and there make to make the more fundamentally Christian people, or "endtime" believers think that it is the end of the world, as well as the proponents of alien takeover and the alien origins of religion - basically to increace thier paranoia and make fun of them. Perhaps, the origins of Christianity have much more "ancient" or "mystic" underpinnings, and the Roman takeover of Christianity has spawned a strange kind of religious fundamentalism in the world, and I think that those that know the "truth" basically know that the leaders of modern religions also know the "truth" and how much damage it would do to thier believers if they were told the truth.

If there is no "good vs evil" then there is no fighting, if there is no fighting, then there is no war. However, if there is no war, then there can be enslavement, and it is often the case that we proclaim our enslavers to be evil, and our enslavers proclaim the rebellious to be evil, and thus, the battle re-emerges.
edit on 11-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The Nephilim were supposedly wiped out by the great flood, the reason God sent the great deluge, to cleanse the earth from the littered gene pool, save Noah and his pure blood line. Just how many Nephilim had space ships to escape the earth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join