It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Summer Heat + Bad Economy + America = Ugly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
We all know that people are acting a little crazy across America... Just wait until we reach 100 degree temperatures across the States...

The Heat alone can drive a man insane.

imagine a house with a broken Air Conditioning System that costs $1,500 to fix... and the Man of the house only makes $1,300 every two weeks.

Imagine Gas Prices going back up.

All I know is the Summer Heat sucks... And that's because I live in Texas.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I live in Texas too.

Now imagine the Air Conditioner isn't broke, but to run it cost 1,500 dollars!

Now that would be complete outrage!

I notice even I when hot tempatures come, I get irate, angry, without proper thought process. OBSURD!

100+ without being able to pay your Electricity, Insurance, Car Insurance, Car Payment, Mortgage, Gas, Food, Recent loss of job do to outsourcing, layoffs (little income from unemployment).

Yeah, it's not looking good, but we are being told, it's looking good guys, expect good things to come.

Wishful thinking without anything to back it up, is stupid thinking.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Yes and let us not forget all the people that have had a little something to drink to beat the heat, like beers all day. It is a common enough occurrence in the nation's hospital ER's for beer+heat+unemployment to cause a bit of craziness injuries. The problems will only compound this summer July-Sept nationwide.

It was something I had considered posting but had not found the time.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What about a power outage so even those with money can't get relief from the heat.
rolling blackouts where food spoils due to lack of refridgeration, electric cookers don't work and communications with the outside world is reduced due to power outages and the internet being hacked and closing down even more power grids.

new topics

top topics

join