It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What The Heck Happened To This Thread?

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This is in reference to the thread, No More WebBot-Last ALTA Report Here

I clicked on it and this is what I got...



What's the reason for this? Was it because it was suggested in the parent web site that it has been reproduced all over the net without permission as it was copyrighted material resulting in termination of the Project?

If not, what the devil is going on? Can the reason for yanking off threads from ATS be included in that sexy graphic reproduced above?

Is this another conspiracy? Darned if I know!


Cheers!




posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I just checked it out for you. It was moved to RATS. You should be able to access it if you purchase access to RATS via the ATS store.



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by mikesingh
 

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmm...Getting curiouser and curiouser, what? I get the same graphic clicking that link you provided! Jeeez! What in the name of Saturn's rings is going on??



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh
 


Spend some money mr singh, get yourself into RATS.



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I just checked it out for you. It was moved to RATS. You should be able to access it if you purchase access to RATS via the ATS store.


Ahhh...Thanks Ashley!
Now how the dickens was I supposed to know that?


So that stuff is Really Above Top Secret, eh? Hmmm...Why so?
Darn! I need to now purchase access to RATS! Oh woe. I was collecting them points for a much needed vacation to Hawaii! But now this!


Cheers!



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh
 


In order to see that thread, you'll need to click on member tools. After the drop-down appears, click on "ATS Store". After that - spend some of your points to buy access into Really Above Top Secret or "RATS" as it is known. After you do all of that - you'll be able to see your thread once again.

Good luck.



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
Spend some of your points to buy access into Really Above Top Secret or "RATS" as it is known. After you do all of that - you'll be able to see your thread once again.

Good luck.


Billions of blue blistering barnacles!! 5000 points for just ONE month access? You gotta be kiddin'!



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh
 


Noes, just one time you pay 5 grand, then it's like 250 a month, but I'll tell you a secret, you don't have to pay that.


It's totally worth it ...

... oh the magical things contained within!



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh
 


It's five thousand initial points, and then 500 renewal from there.
The intention is to keep membership somewhat limited of trolls.

Besides, what are you really doing with your points?



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 


OK, so five grand for membership to that exclusive RATS club. Then 250 a month but one can somehow hoodwink the system and make it free? Hmmm...Now that's interesting! Anything for free is interesting! Lol!


So how's this done?


Cheers!



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh
 


The hoodwinking is easy, just do nothing, it won't ask you to keep dishing out the cash.

I haven't had to pay since I bought in six months ago.

Of course now that I said that watch 'em fix it in the morning.



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I was so very dissapointed in the rats forum, mostly drug reference threads, I just didn't see anything that warranted keeping it a 'really top secret' secret. So now, are you all saying that I am being charged points every month for it now, even though I spent a whole 10 minutes on there before deciding I am apparently older and wiser than the average user on it? LOL! I don't care about my points, they don't do me any good, but I want to know.



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
The hoodwinking is easy, just do nothing, it won't ask you to keep dishing out the cash. I haven't had to pay since I bought in six months ago.

Of course now that I said that watch 'em fix it in the morning.


Oooops!
Now don't blame me!!



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
So now, are you all saying that I am being charged points every month for it now, even though I spent a whole 10 minutes on there before deciding I am apparently older and wiser than the average user on it? LOL! I don't care about my points, they don't do me any good, but I want to know.


Nope, no one is charging thee.


reply to post by mikesingh
 


No one will blame you, nope, that role seems to be all mine around here.


So, did you buy in and find the thread?



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Aw, I don't have enough points to purchase it.

BOO!



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewlip
 


You can join twitter and then U2U asala and she will give you 5000 points, which you can then use to buy into RATS.


[edit on 25 Apr 2009 by schrodingers dog]



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 



Hurrah! Done! Thanks for the tip



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
You can join twitter and then U2U asala and she will give you 5000 points, which you can then use to buy into RATS.


Wow man! You sure seem to know your way around here!!
Can I sign up again on Twitter and hoodwink asala for another 5000 points?


Now asala ain't reading this, right? I hope not!


Cheers!


[edit on 25-4-2009 by mikesingh]



posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh
 
I am so disappointed! I have been following this thread from day one but just do not have the points to join. Also I am too proud to ask for points to do it. Who is Asala and how can she give you points?



[edit on 25/4/09 by Lebowski achiever]



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join