It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm 99% sure America is being set up to look like Nazi Germany.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Rest...be at ease...the American soldier and veteran is wide-eyed and aware of the current situation!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zetamafia911
Did anyone mention that Hitler was named man of the year (by time magazine) on January 2nd, 1939?

It was actually 1938. But still,'Man of The Year'....

During the 1930s, the whole world was going through a depression and Germany had it far worse than America. Hitler was able to restart the economy primarily by implementing effective methods to export German labour and skills.

Even whilst growing the economy and being declared 'man of the year' Hitler was being demonized in some of the international press and a Jewish boycott of German goods had been running for five years, which greatly affected Germany's ability to sell products in North America.

*Superman attacked the Nazis in a 1940 cartoon, before America had entered the war. By the time this propaganda was being shown to the children, Germany began to suspect that they were being set up for a fight with America and exponentially increased armaments production - which created ore jobs and helped grow the economy further.

Here is a link to the Nazi Party response to the Superman Cartoon. It is quite revealing of the mindset of the Germans at that time:

www.calvin.edu...

-Actually, this entire archive shows how the propaganda changed as Germany started to become 'the enemy'. There is also counter-propaganda, rebutting the Allied stuff. It is interesting to watch the evolution of it all.

I recommend a level five perusal of this site.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The US&UK saved all the important and evil Nazi's for their own war and technological efforts. The Nazi’s went to the moon, built reactors, and some of the neat little gadgets we use every day. You didn’t think the most powerful people on earth would just let these brilliant minds be destroyed did you??

I hope your feeling my sarcasm here.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by humilisunus]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Christains believe what is going on in America and Middle East is the exact pattern in which the Devil is playing us all in his chess game to take his side and wipe out the Jews and Christians or new converts in the process when it reaches its peek. The same patterns have happened before and even though many die and have to rebuild, the goodies aways come back stronger.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I found this video which really seems to go along with what researchers have been saying.

The inner cities of the Earth & Nazi technology

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The US has been like Nazi Germany, and you notice it now?
No tolerance for people different than yourselves, hatred for other Religions and races....

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
[edit on 27-4-2009 by miragezero]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The OP's view of America is sad. It is also exactly the view of our country that the MSM and liberal political party have been pushing for 9 years now. Please for the sake of your own sanity and our country turn off CNN and get to know your neighbors and people in your town. You will find they do not hate America and are not war hungry terrorists who want to waterboard anyone.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
The OP's view of America is sad. It is also exactly the view of our country that the MSM and liberal political party have been pushing for 9 years now. Please for the sake of your own sanity and our country turn off CNN and get to know your neighbors and people in your town. You will find they do not hate America and are not war hungry terrorists who want to waterboard anyone.

My view of America is sad...

IT's the research I've done on 9-11 is the reason why I feel this way...

I never said I hated America... I said we are being set up.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It's not always a conspiracy, sometimes life in general there will be a fight against good and evil and we can see it for what it is. Even if there are plots of the story being revealed it does not mean the evil forces are going to win, we are awake enough to know it exists but does not mean it will fully manifest and even when it does it can not control all on this planet.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Great. Except this time America is the 4th Reich?;whats Israel?
I think a new name needs to be devised though, Nazi is a bit over-used and romantic, much to good a name for the new regime.
The shame is that there are good people in these countries also.
I dont think its accurate to label any country as being predominantly this or that.....the people make more of a country than their blood-sucking governments.
Humans need to take the power back from their mean self-appointed masters.
Yeah go on - tout democracy to me!!? Thats a load of B.S also!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Yep... They are even starting to show signs of it in the movies.

It might not be a Chinese takeover, or a Russian takeover... but rather a UN takeover.

Because we are being setup to look like the next world villain.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The Patriot Act is the most clear forward piece of proof that shows what America is headed towards. It is downright unconstitutional. I wish it was just the Patriot Act, but it isn't.

Awhile ago, one of Obama's Cabinet members (I think that's what the man's position was) proposed a legislature to have that the government be allowd to take of the labeling on your food that tells you what is in it and be allowed to put chemicals and whatever else they want in it. Guess who the man was that proposed this. An Ex-Nazi. And guess what else. The legislature was almost passed.

There are many more instances, such as the Obama's Health Care plan. America is changing from Democracy to Nazi/Communism. But let it be known that there are a few of us working against this great wheel of corruption. We are doing all that we can.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by TheRedWeasel]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

Originally posted by Thenisia
Naomi Wolf's End of America tells exactly how Bush is taking the exact same steps as Hitler did when he began convincing people that what he was doing was right and getting people to agree with him, and so forth. I suggest the OP read this is he believes our gov't is being portrayed as Nazi Germany.

Funny. I don't remember Hitler handing over control of Germany to another leader, and retiring to his ranch. When did that happen?

he dont need to stay in power. he in illuminati same as hitler was and all those at the top. it serves their interests for you to THINK that different people hold power and that democracy exists in the USA. in reality, only one group of people ever hold power. they were behind hitler - they set him up (dont you people read jim marrs rule by secrecy and other books?) and they're behind ALL world leaders. thats why when u see world leaders meeting each other they make the illuminati hand signal. they are ALL in the same club.

hence, hitler, bush, obama, the norweigan PM, the french PM, the british PM, leaders in china/japan/etc - no difference. they all work for the same guys, dont they? or why are they all using the same hand signals from their secret club?

and as they've set up one hitler in germany already; it is a disturbing possibility that they could set up a similar horror scenario in the USA.

if you think what happened in germany was all hitler's idea, i fear you may be gravely mistaken... no pun intended.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Why would we need to torture anybody when we have the technolgoy / chemistry to create truth serums? This whole torture thing is a white wash to make America look bad.

Quite right. The United States is looking more like Communism than Fascism. At least the trains rolled on time in Germany.

At least Israeli advisers were their to ensure these Arab terrorists got the right sort of treatment. Israel has been dealing with these terrorists for over 60 years now. We know how to get what is needed out of them.

I for one thank the United States for reshaping the Middle East for the benefit of my beloved Israel! American boys and girls can rest easy that a grateful Israel will always help when needed behind the scenes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join