It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm 99% sure America is being set up to look like Nazi Germany.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I am 100% sure Iran is more like Nazi Germany than the US is beginning to be. We might blame Muslims but they want to change your laws and segragate society, there and many groups all trying to tear the US down from basic freedoms.

Iran is a lot more than this mirror observation of fear of what the US is accused of in this thread.

I know people won't agree on a seperate note, but the Bible says it will let the Beast run its course and it will fall flat on its self, its all part of the plan. If God lets the Devil do his bit God will win anyway but of course many will have to live in those conditions before it ever gets better. I think we just have to live through it all till it boils over, little by little its taking shape.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

There is a lot of what your saying I agree to disagree with. I say this as a compliment because it makes the reader take the big picture and look at it instead of ignore it. The are certainly many similarities that will repeat themselves over and over again as history has a tendency to do this. What the United States is doing to itself is going to run parallells with a lot of things. YES the United States is being demonized by the world. It's because we are allowing and have been allowing the proverbial WOLVES TAKE CARE OF THE SHEEP for too long. Politicians have had their best interests in mind and not the nation. Now we are paying the price for the underground elite that is really running this country. Hopefully the eyes of the informed, such as ourselves, we can help the blind to see and save this country before it makes an ugly mark in history.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hello readers,

...look like...
Sure. I'll buy that. Both Communism and Naziism are heinous, insidious extremes.

A lot of time and energy is being expended badmouthing Bush. Well, he deserves it, but for reasons contrary to those presented by the far left. Bush was following the will of the Illuminati, and, just like Soetoro is doing now, demanded we cede to One World Governance via the insidious NAFTA/CAFTA/NAU/NWO. Well, Bush served the Illuminati well, but he is now OBE. The big difference is that Soetoro is going to bypass the North American Union and take us straight to the Dictatorship of the New World Order. There isn't much difference between Bush and Soetoro - except Soetoro will ruin the country faster (as he is presently doing).

What purpose does badmouthing Bush serve? Bush is a Kennedy-liberal, for the most part, he served the illegals from Mexico, he served India by sending tens of thousands of our jobs there and the list goes on, but now he is O.B.E.

President Barry Soetoro (aka Obama) was trained by the most vile individual that ever walked the earth, Saul Alinsky - a devout Stalinist. Hillary was also mentored by the late Saul Alinsky.

Yeah, Soetoro's campaign promise to stand up a 250,000 man civilian defence force - yeah, that looks like the Nazi brown suits. He's already putting that campaign promise together - the Americorp is re-forming into that civilian security force that will enforce the will of Soetoro (Obama). Leftist liberals despise law enforcement and the laws that are enforced - yet they applaud Soetoro's formation of his own personal security force.

We're headed straight toward the New World Order at a high rate of speed, but we're in the left lane, and the path to the NWO under Soetoro is via full Communism and Stalinism. This is the will of ROPE - Reid, Obama, Pelosi, Emmanuel, and the lap dog Congress and our heads-in-the-sand Supreme Court, and other hardened commies like the mainstream news media.

Our freedom to post stuff like this is going away, probably in about a year or so. All that stuff I posted above is going to come under hate crimes law, and I'll end up in the gulag. Readers who voted Obama [Soetoro] are winning, freedom and liberties are going away. Life today in nK will become an indicator of what's ahead for US citizens.

Anyone who might be inclined to flame me for posting the above - why bother? You've already won! The will of Soetoro prevails. And, you know what? He cannot be charged with or tried for treason. Shhhh!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
With the way congress and senate and OBAMA is doing to this country no wonder people think it look's like Nazi Germany.

Look no further than our leader's and you can see why folk's think this way.

Tax after Tax.
Mandatory service

list goes on and on.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Hi Doomsday!
You have just laided out what I have been thinking for a very long time.
Over my time on ATS and such I have found much of what you said to hold much bearing..

Its all about dividing the masses.. And putting people at ends with eachother! Its getting about the time to where we can all see there is no one sertin side.. Each side is being played. And the manipulation seems to have no end..

I took some time, to back off of everything, and get away not only from TV but the computer too.. I have gone back to reading books, and just doing my thing.. There is not much we can do here.. But atleast know that all sides are being played.. And the USA will turn out to be the bad guys.. Not the people.. But the government..

Ive said for some time.. The Germans where never truely defeated..
Nazi was just another page in the books.. And they didnt just all die.. The whole idea still lives on very strongly in the Governments that are ruled by the powers that be..
I still belive strongly that America is the new Nazi's.. Just with new colors and a face lift.. Its another ploy that is being played out very well..

And all things are going to plan... They know the game.. And they keep playing.. But after all these months its good to see those here are still keeping up the good fight, and are not backing down..

In light of all that has happened lately with Obama and all this change.. We can truely see what is going on, and what is to come..
More of the same old same old.. That same old song and dance we have been dancing for decades..
Will people start to wake and see that their side of the fence is the same as the other side? And even those like me who have said.. Im not left or right.. black or white.. Are still being played to a point...
Its frustrating...
But here I am back at it again after many months of being away..
I just can't walk away from all this.. Its not in my blood to walk away from those in need...
Keep up the good work! S&F from me

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Stop being too harse on your selves fellow Americans, I'm not from America my self but from the UK we know more about you guys than any other country but I have to say even the UK is becoming the same. But a lot of this has to do with political correctness and banning Christian heritage or covering it up in shame incase it offends the crocodiles.

Look there are worse countries out there with one foot already down that path, I know America are showing signs of it but its an increasing pattern all over the world, people are blind to it and people are in denial of it too.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Ok, so let's progress all the way to the end of the equation.

The PTB have designed America to fail in the "worst possible way".

Please define for me the motivation?

If you are looking for a motive...

mysite.verizon.net...

there ya have it.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Doomsday is saying what a lot of us have been thinking for a while. Trouble is, this is ultimately, very, very scary. We've talking about the moves to genocide. Not to mention that we on ATS could be considered dissidents.

By the mid 1930's, the Nazi party was becoming increasingly unpopular but Hitler still held great sway over the people. I don't need to provide a contemporary translation.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

Hi Doomsday!
You have just laided out what I have been thinking for a very long time.
Over my time on ATS and such I have found much of what you said to hold much bearing..

Its all about dividing the masses.. And putting people at ends with eachother! Its getting about the time to where we can all see there is no one sertin side.. Each side is being played. And the manipulation seems to have no end..

I took some time, to back off of everything, and get away not only from TV but the computer too.. I have gone back to reading books, and just doing my thing.. There is not much we can do here.. But atleast know that all sides are being played.. And the USA will turn out to be the bad guys.. Not the people.. But the government..

Ive said for some time.. The Germans where never truely defeated..
Nazi was just another page in the books.. And they didnt just all die.. The whole idea still lives on very strongly in the Governments that are ruled by the powers that be..
I still belive strongly that America is the new Nazi's.. Just with new colors and a face lift.. Its another ploy that is being played out very well..

And all things are going to plan... They know the game.. And they keep playing.. But after all these months its good to see those here are still keeping up the good fight, and are not backing down..

In light of all that has happened lately with Obama and all this change.. We can truely see what is going on, and what is to come..
More of the same old same old.. That same old song and dance we have been dancing for decades..
Will people start to wake and see that their side of the fence is the same as the other side? And even those like me who have said.. Im not left or right.. black or white.. Are still being played to a point...
Its frustrating...
But here I am back at it again after many months of being away..
I just can't walk away from all this.. Its not in my blood to walk away from those in need...
Keep up the good work! S&F from me

It is the same old song and dance... and America is being set up to fail.

People need to ask theirselves this question... what if the 9-11 Truth movement prevails?

Anyway... I'm German, or atleast I have a decent amount of German heritage... and this is just the next step in the game.

WWII had it's conspiracies too... by TPTB...

Great Post...

I had to quote it... because it helps me realize that I'm not alone on my thinking.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
im 1% sure your wrong, so whats the probability that my one percent is right your 99% what determines wether yours turns out right or wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Honestly, people postulating over whether or not the 9-11 terror attacks does not supply motive. Were that the case, anyone could speculate about anything at all (with no traction in reality) and claim it to be motive for almost everything that happens.

You haven't given me motive for what you are theorizing about in the context I've asked the question, nor does the 9-11 terror attacks truth movement. Why not? Because until someone (anyone) can even begin to prove beyond reasonable doubt that it was in fact perpetrated by the US Government to create this replay of "Nazi Germany", then as much as you speculate about it, there will be as many who deny it.

So, in reality you couldn't possiby be 99% sure of something where you have little real and verified evidence YOURSELF to back up such a high degree of certainty. However, if you still feel as though you do, then god forbid you ever are or become a juror.

I'm not denigrating you, I would just hope that you would take more than the ramblings of people who blog about the possibility of those terror attacks being clandestinely carried out by the US Government, to assure yourself with 99% certainty of ANYTHING at all.

AB1

[edit on 25-4-2009 by alphabetaone]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There's a point I made on another thread on Neo-Nazi's but it is worth iterating here too:

These Neo-Nazis are really a minority but such views are pervasive and regrettably part of American culture. I don't necessarily see this as a major threat. I think that mainstream discrimination is far more dangerous.

Look for example the way the christian right seeks to prevent gay marriage. By denying homosexuals the same right to marriage as everyone else, we are demoting them to a lower class. We are saying that they have less value? How does this relate to our Neo-Nazi's? In Nazi Germany, homosexuals were labeled degenerates, as a sub-class and we all know what happened after that.

We really need to examine our culture.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
By denying homosexuals the same right to marriage as everyone else, we are demoting them to a lower class. We are saying that they have less value?

For fear of going off-topic, all I will say to that is, that I couldn't possibly disagree more with this part. I think it's what homosexual's would PREFER to read into it, but the way I see it, it's simply saying "you're as valuable, but marriage is man and woman".

No one is denying them jobs.
No one is denying them healthcare.
No one is refusing to acknowledge they exist.
They can get drivers licenses.
They can shop at Walmart.
They can adopt children.
They can go to the park.

The list goes on, so, no, no one is devaluing them as human beings (they're doing it to themselves by pushing an issue that of course would not ring true to a VASTLY religious population), simply saying that the definition that they want redefined has been denied.

AB1

[edit on 25-4-2009 by alphabetaone]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You may be on to something there, Doomsday. It's no huge secret that the majority of the rest of the world despises us. If our government has been infiltrated by people sympathetic to the countries in question, there could very well be a plot to make us look like a tyrannic dictatorship, hellbent on world domination. I've long believed that there is an agenda among certain countries to divide and conquer America. One of the goals of the UN seems to be taking away our sovereignty and placing us under international control. Demonizing us in such a manner would go a long way to justify doing so. Great thread, S&F.

TA

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am sorry to disagree with you, America is not becoming Nazi Germany.
America is BABYLON!! If you look at history Hitler was obsessed with the Babylonian empire. The new world order is using America like they used Germany, Russia, and all of the empire's of the past.

“I came to America because of the great, great freedom which I heard existed in this country. I made a mistake in selecting America as a land of freedom, a mistake I cannot repair in the balance of my lifetime.” | Albert Einstein, 1947

“I never would have agreed to the formulation of the Central Intelligence Agency back in '47, if I had known it would become the American Gestapo.” | Harry S Truman, 1961

“The easiest way to gain control of the population is to carry out acts of terror. The public will clamor for such laws if the personal security is threatened.” | Joseph Stalin

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.” — Theodore Roosevelt, April 19, 1906

I love America. Well I loved the nation my forefathers created, not this huge lumbering excuse of a Gov't that they now call a nation.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I always tend to argee with ya man....

# if I know what to do now

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anubis_4400

ACID is a truth serum.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
as i just got done trying to clarify to a family member whos brainwashed...

All logos and human made patterns are inter relating by monolithic design. Even though dynamism exists, still it is heavily influnced by that which came before it.

These patterns are part of something. Bigger than that which just opens its eyes and wakes up to it. An interconnected, psychic/technological secret society of people who think a certain way about life. Its only this way and no other and to me the secret is superfluous to existance within a secret.

A self re-enforced dellusion at that point.

All words and numerical constants which are made inside a pattern are going to be patternous and therefor elude something to the greater pattern...All patterns do this.

To be free from a mindset. Is easy. You unthink it. You ignore it. You essencially delete the thought pattern. Say your a guy and your tough. YOu work out alot and drink alot equally. Over the years youve become somewhat of a roughian, you beat people up or are mean to others..just because..

But your old lady at home becomes angry with you and you realise its time to stop. What do you do next..you make a choice, to react or not to. And from each of those there are more choices.

The point of ultimate thought is to push technological imaginations to the brink, daily as the main focus. While still subject as an organic life form to its constants, such as eating and sleeping or love. yes love. this free's you from any modern hate, criminality, or deviousness in malice. pertaining to all walks of life.

With this simple thought formula, the world can and will be again someday, a fruitful and peaceful place to live in true harmony with our surroundings.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adodson

The nazis and the illuminati both have great interest in Sumerian history from an occult perspective and technological one. There have been reports that artifacts have been extracted from Iraq throughout the American occupation.

What is the US doing in ancient Babylon?

US uncovers second Sumerian tablet

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Ellirium113]

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Ellirium113]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Did anyone mention that Hitler was named man of the year (by time magazine) on January 2nd, 1939?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join