It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm 99% sure America is being set up to look like Nazi Germany.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Come on ATS... You guys are smarter than this.

Why would we need to torture anybody when we have the technolgoy / chemistry to create truth serums? This whole torture thing is a white wash to make America look bad.

The Iraq incedent (torture) is going to make us look bad... but we didn't cover it up?

We could of planted WMD's in Iraq also.

We all agree that TPTB are globalists... but what country are they going to paint as the evil empire? US!!!!! THE USA!!!!

We have the biggest debt
We have a hunger for war
We are the people that torture
We are the people that want to spread (fake)democracy
We are the people that are going to get 100% of the blame when 9-11 is exposed.

And most importantly... We are the country that is the most violent & most divided because of this media propaganda that wants to paint everything Right & Left and Black & White.

America is being set up to look like the Ultimate Bad Guy to the rest of the world.

When 9-11 is exposed... we will only get half of the truth.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Not to get flamed, but would we be more like the jews, the blame given ones for everything from the Nazis, will one country stand and prosecute america, say we were wrong and have done everything wrongfully,

Are we the reason for all the problems in the world. This seems like a more useful tactic. Does it ring not to be.

Don't want to be flamed please, just in the mind set of the OP, this sets it off for me to say this.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Not to get flamed, but would we be more like the jews, the blame given ones for everything from the Nazis, will one country stand and prosecute america, say we were wrong and have done everything wrongfully,

Are we the reason for all the problems in the world. This seems like a more useful tactic. Does it ring not to be.

Don't want to be flamed please, just in the mind set of the OP, this sets it off for me to say this.

Republican 08 is your name... and you are playing their game.

was 9-11 a false flag operation? yes or No.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Naomi Wolf's End of America tells exactly how Bush is taking the exact same steps as Hitler did when he began convincing people that what he was doing was right and getting people to agree with him, and so forth. I suggest the OP read this is he believes our gov't is being portrayed as Nazi Germany.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by Republican08

Republican 08 is your name... and you are playing their game.

was 9-11 a false flag operation? yes or No.

It was bound to come up sooner or later, trust me if I could change my username it would've been changed by now.

Gun to head, I would say it was staged, (If Bush was holding the gun, no it wasn't staged
)

I'm also curious to your doomsday 2029, haven't heard a thing about that, off in a whisk of a tornado to look for this! Only heard of 2012 so far. Looks interesting. (No sarcasm I'm serious, cool stuff on here right!?!?)

Okay, looked it up it's the meteor thing I've heard about it, but still no reason not to keep a steady eye on it. ( No Sarcasm )

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Republican08]

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
First I have to say we don't have a truth serum. We do however have scopolamine, temazepam, ethanol, and some barbiturates, sometimes cannabis, and sodium thiopental. These drugs don't force you to tell the truth they do however mess with your higher cognitive function. In fact in order to work as a truth serum the person receiving the drug needs to believe he/she cant lie under the drugs influence. If anything these drugs make you more talkative.

They did try to cover up the whole torture thing.

Its been a while but I don't recall WMDs being found in Iraq, I could be wrong though.

You are right America isn't a democracy its a very real republic ran by the incompetent and lazy (Us and the politicians)

Were also not the most violent nor divided country in the world.

Personally I don't think 9/11 was an inside job. The government is like I said incompetent and lazy not evil.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Anubis_4400]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis_4400
First I have to say we don't have a truth serum. We do however have scopolamine, temazepam, ethanol, and some barbiturates, sometimes cannabis, and sodium thiopental. These drugs don't force you to tell the truth they do however mess with your higher cognitive function. In fact in order to work as a truth serum the person receiving the drug needs to believe he/she cant lie under the drugs influence. If anything these drugs make you more talkative.

Its been a while but I don't recall WMDs being found in Iraq, I could be wrong though.

You are right America isn't a democracy its a very real republic ran by the incompetent and lazy (Us and the politicians)

Personally I don't think 9/11 was an inside job. The government is like I said is incompetent and lazy not evil.

Well, it sucks to be you... And I mean that in a humble way.

Because Life is kinda hard for me right now... But Life might be great for you at the moment.

But if you are on ATS and you are trying to discover the truth... It sucks to be you.

incompetent? Keep believeing that theory and you will never get the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Look... We all know our mainstream media is controled... We've known this...

Now our media is trying to divide us!!!

Our Media is trying to divide us.

Obama was elected to do what?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thenisia
Naomi Wolf's End of America tells exactly how Bush is taking the exact same steps as Hitler did when he began convincing people that what he was doing was right and getting people to agree with him, and so forth. I suggest the OP read this is he believes our gov't is being portrayed as Nazi Germany.

I thought the same. Naomi has made that point very clear, and she is beginning to see that this is not a Republican versus Democrat struggle but rather it is a struggle between free people and a small elite who want to control the free people. She says it better in her own words:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Her Last name is WOLF.

WAKE UP!!!

I'll watch the 47 minute video... But I can think for myself thank you very much.

You guys need to trust your own instincts.

The game is being played and everybody has a opinion, everybody is either asleep or awake, and everybody has their part to play...

Here is my the part that I'm going to play: America is being set up to Fail in the worst way possible.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I am very much awake, thank you. And I do think for myself.

Her surname signifies nothing of great import with relation to the title of this thread, so whatever meaning you intend is quite simply lost on me.

Her ideas are definitely worth hearing and considering under the umbrella of the title of this thread. And what she observed happening under Geo. W. Bush have not only continued under Obama but have quickened in pace.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Personally I don't think 9/11 was an inside job. The government is like I said is incompetent and lazy not evil.

Well, it sucks to be you... And I mean that in a humble way.

Because Life is kinda hard for me right now... But Life might be great for you at the moment.

But if you are on ATS and you are trying to discover the truth... It sucks to be you.

incompetent? Keep believeing that theory and you will never get the truth.

When I first joined ATS I had the same mind set as you. I thought everything was a conspiracy, but I soon realized the truth. Yes were all incompetent and lazy, we know the government does stupid things and yet we allow it to continue. We tell our self's we have no control over it but we do.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I think you may be on to something.

One of the phrases that often does help find the truth of the matter is
" follow the money "

Prescott Bush - Union Bank - ties to nazi funding

Also if you look into the new law coming end of 2009 mandated by
the WTO ( World trade org ) Codex Alimentarius it was an idea
from former nazi's as well to control food and control the ppl.

This piece of crap law will be implemented world wide by the
end of this year and 90% of the population doesn't even know
it exists, I wonder why...

Codex and Nutricide

So yeah you are on the right track amigo...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Great video...

where does WOLF stand on 9-11 again?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

where does WOLF stand on 9-11 again?

All I know is that "Wolf" was Hitler's Nickname. That is by the way were the "Wolfsschanze", or the city "Wolfsburg" got their names from.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Only 99%? Hey people, we aren't being made just to look like Nazi Germany, it never ended. It just meandered its way on over here. It is everywhere from our leaders to our police to our schools to our technology. The technology we don't know about, that is. Jim Marrs' book "Rise of the Fourth Reich" is an excellent source and a wonderful read about this very thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
yeah, i am starting to think the nazis are taking over america. from behind the scenes. in banking, big business, cia etc. nasa. the brought those nazi scientists over in project paperclip, but its the bankers who have always had ties to nazis etc - but it goes deeper - secret society ties, etc. Jim Marr's book Rule by Secrecy is a bit of an eye opener and seems v well researched.

then with all this talk of FEMA camps, etcs, i am getting a bit nervous. of course, no one believes it. problem is, no one in germany believed that the jews were being trucked to camps and gassed either until it was discovered at the end of the war. it happened right under normal peoples noses and they had no idea. everyone in germany thought hitler was a reasonably ok guy at the start - they certainly had no idea what he was up to.

i mean the problem is, with secret organisations that no one in govt even really has access or the right to penetrate, then it comes down to TRUSTING these secret orgs like cia/fbi not to misuse their power; not to be used for the wrong purposes. i personally wouldnt trust them as far as i could kick them. why should i? why should i trust anyone who's keepin secrets from me (and they are)? if you have real democracy it means full knowledge of ALL decisions made by the govt and why. otherwise its not democracy at all; its just people you dont know making decisions for you and bout things and for reasons you arent priviledged to have access to.

its nice that people are so trusting. but cattle are trusting too, and look what we do to them.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

First I have to say we don't have a truth serum.

Not to be rude or anything, but how would you know that? I'm not so sure that the CIA, fx, would tell us if they had.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Check out what Joseph Farrell says and the light will click on for you how it all came to pass.

Project Camelot interviews Joseph Farrell

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Ok, so let's progress all the way to the end of the equation.

The PTB have designed America to fail in the "worst possible way".

Please define for me the motivation?

As I've said in many other threads before, and all things being equal, if the PTB are really controlled by some "NWO" and at the top of THAT hierarchy are the independent banking moguls who have half the worlds wealth, then I would honestly like to know why when their OLD world order reaps them such benefits that they would propose disenfranchising themselves from what it is they cherish the most; the maximum return on their investments?

I'm not suggesting that your thread is one of NWO, however what you're suggesting that the Government is doing sounds very akin to precisely that, hence my question.

AB1

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join