It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOD spreading Bird Flu and Mexican Swine Flu Outbreak related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
With the new outbreak of the Swine Flu hitting Mexico, Texas, California, and possibly New York- are the rumors of the Department of Defense spreading Avian Flu coming true? My fear that it very well may be... a combined lethal strain that could be headed straight for a world Pandemic?

Mexico Swine Flu Deaths Spur Global Epidemic Fears
MEXICO CITY – A unique strain of swine flu is the suspected killer of dozens of people in Mexico, where authorities closed schools, museums, libraries and theaters in the capital on Friday to try to contain an outbreak that has spurred concerns of a global flu epidemic.
news.yahoo.com...

With the recent threads regarding the anonymous lady who called into a radio show with the information that she received regarding the DOD spreading Bird Flu....I am concerned that it might be all connected.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I wonder if this lady has any scars?

Interestingly enough, if you put Sandy Point, Maine into Google Maps, it directs you to a graveyard. If that isn't ominous, I don't know what it. Perhaps when they say they will relocate this truck driver to Sandy Point, Maine, they mean 6 feet under.

Edit: Maryland not Maine. Oops. Sandy Point Maryland appears to be a state park...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by janon]

[edit on 25-4-2009 by janon]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
which is it, DoD, or DHS?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I looked at this at first and said, oh those conspiracist!

Time and time again, I look and you guys seem to know things before any media, gov't etc... Know anything.

If it was up to me, you and other ATS members would be elected to DHS, Legislative, Judicial, and Executive branches. God I wish I could!!!

I'm starting to get worried, if I get it and die, that's going to suck. For a small moment in time relativley, I'm concerned ALWAYS about the human race, we must come through any disease thrown at us. Everytime, no room for failure!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I just made a midnight run to the Super Walmart.

They have N-95 masks for 2/$4.00. They don't hold many in stock, as they don't sell many.

Vitamin C, chewable for the kids, antibacterial handsoap, and bleach.

Just this past January, a friend of mine (since grade school) died of SARDS. It was a complication due to the flu, and the doctors are baffled to this day. He was a teacher in in Chicago Public schools, for what it's worth.

He got sick on a Sunday, checked into the E.R. the following Monday (8 days later) was dead by Thursday.

I'm not taking chances.

top topics

join