It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a ufo flying with the airforce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I just saw the most amazing thing an airforce plane not sure what type it was just flew over my house it was very low, that's not unusual seing that its anzac day in australia, the unusual thing I noticed was there were four aircraft much higher in the sky I could see the vapour of 3 in formation but there was one that had no vapour trail and it seemed 2 fly circles around one of the planes darting very fast back and fourth and didn't seem to move like a regular plane. My hearts still going a million miles and hour I can't beleve what I just saw, If only I had a video camera damn it !!!!!!!! Did any one eles see it? I live on the central coast in nsw.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
dirty tings guy...

...dirty tings

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Lack of evidence is a hard hurdle to overcome. I'll err on your side for the sake of my point. That being, things like this could be exactly why so many countries are afraid of disclosure. They are afraid of their citizens being made aware that their technology is infantile compared to that of our visitors and that they don't really have control of their respective air spaces.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by janon
Lack of evidence is a hard hurdle to overcome. I'll err on your side for the sake of my point. That being, things like this could be exactly why so many countries are afraid of disclosure. They are afraid of their citizens being made aware that their technology is infantile compared to that of our visitors and that they don't really have control of their respective air spaces.

True besides Religion and much other consequences of disclosure.

Fear of having something doing circles around fast moving planes, is a big scare to the public. For sake of argument of course, without proof, nothing is at least for sure.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I don't need proof, I saw it that's all that matters to me. I just thought id share it : )

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Could have been a fly ? Was it the same distance away as they planes or really close your face ? If it was close to your face it was probably a fly .....

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by davodinkum
snip

hahah, one of the best rebuttals ever

[mod edit - removed insult]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by davodinkum
[snip]

[snip]

Anyhoot, did you check with any friends and neighbors to see if they also saw something?

Mod Edit - removed unecessary remark.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
which way were they travelling when you saw them..... ???? I would suggest calling the Williamtown Air Force Base up near Newcastle as they would handle all the air traffic for the region of the CC.....

id be very interested to hear what they say.....

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Great idea guys ill try and find something, there were a lot of people watching the fly by but there attention was probly on the low flying craft.

new topics

top topics

join