It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been Cured: Do you feel sorry for people who don't know about ATS,BTS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I've been cured from the Potent Evil grips of the Mainstream Media. I got a call at 6:29 from a close friend informing me of how she noticed that I no longer watched the news and I'm always using the computer these days. (she's probably going to call DHS)....

Well it's true!! all I want to know about world news tonight is right here on this site "unfiltered". Not only is this site giving me raw news but the best part is most of it is Futuristic and even better the Main lying Media won't cover the majority of informative articles on this site.

So, they lost me and now I know where to go.

Thanks everyone.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
if anything, i feel sorry for the people who do.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't feel sorry for the Non ATS / BTS'ers. I do, however get frustrated at people who rely on and get all of their info from MSM. And they believe every word of it, And they think that it wouldn't be on the news if it weren't true. GRRR

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You think the news on this site in "unfiltered?" That's an ignorant assumption to make.

This site is more biased than most, and many of the ideas ARE actually poisonous. The trick is to see the truth amongst the more extravagant, exaggerated posts. Too much of anything is dangerous.

The MSM is a terrible thing, but you are mistaken if you think too much of this site can't make you a crazy person.

top topics

join