It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where have all the UFO's gone??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Is it me or does it seem we've hit a bit of lull in 'UFO' sightings? I mean when was the last time we've actually had a really interesting video or picture, or an incident of a UFO that could actually be considered extraterrestrial? Was it the one in Texas maybe?

As we all know, on any given day on ATS there might be a handful of threads with youtube videos claiming to show a UFO which only turn out to be a disappointing video of an airplane or something explainable...

So what's happened to the good stuff? Have the 'real UFO's' decided to stay away? Have there ever been real alien craft caught on film? Could be debatable...

I think I could actually say that I've yet to see something substantial. Most of what I've seen here has been nothing but some sort of lights in the sky. Hey, even some of those can be quite intriguing at times but are they necessarily alien?

Don't get me wrong here, I'm a big believer of extraterrestrials, have been since I was a kid... can't have all that space out there with just one speck of dust filled with intelligent beings...

But I just can't seem to stop wondering why we haven't actually filmed an actual 'craft' yet...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
What about this Australian sighting-
www.news.com.au... and this beautiful huge flaming burning orange one reported on Singapore tv-

www.youtube.com...
plus this one (also flaming in appearance) from Carlisle UK on Easter Sunday-

www.newsandstar.co.uk.../2.880

Cool stuff!

I don't feel there's been any slowdown on UFO reports at all!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well theres all ready so many and a few more videos will do nothing more to validate the truth of Ufos. If you don't believe in them, new videos won't convince you anyway, and if you do belive in them, then theres really no point in seeing new videos.
Plus theres more pressing news about Ufos like this so called "disclosure" coming within 36 days...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
What about this Australian sighting-
www.news.com.au... and this beautiful huge flaming burning orange one reported on Singapore tv-

www.youtube.com...
plus this one (also flaming in appearance) from Carlisle UK on Easter Sunday-

www.newsandstar.co.uk.../2.880

Cool stuff!

I don't feel there's been any slowdown on UFO reports at all!

Thanks for the links Riotcoming- I couldnt find the flame video in Singapore and the 2nd one was removed off of youtube... but again most of these videos are usually of the same kind of light in the sky with no real definitive shape or telltale sign of "Alien Craft".

Again, I'm a believer not a skeptic- but I guess I've seen so many videos on ATS showing the same types of "UFO's" (i.e. blurry lights that are misidentified stars or planes) that I'm just over it...

Where's the video that shows an alien craft?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
Well theres all ready so many and a few more videos will do nothing more to validate the truth of Ufos. If you don't believe in them, new videos won't convince you anyway, and if you do belive in them, then theres really no point in seeing new videos.
Plus theres more pressing news about Ufos like this so called "disclosure" coming within 36 days...

Videos of "UFO's" are one thing,

Videos of an actual extraterrestrial craft is something else, and completely lacking in my opinion...

And like I said above, I do believe in them.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Sorry about that, I didn't realise it had been removed. Yeah it was actually reported on the Singapore Tv news and was going downwards like a meteorite. Yet apparently this one flew upwards again and zipped away very fast. Quite different to the normal stars / planes you speak of. I know what you mean, I get frustrated by those too. Videos where the object never moves. I still believe the best videos are the ones off the NASA shuttle missions. Check out my thread on that and you'll see a reasonably close-up view of a UFO flying past the space shuttle, this was just from a month ago. Straight off the NASA live cameras, it's no hoax!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think in part people are getting gun shy about posting vids. When anyone does post one, by the 3rd reply its already classified as one of the usual suspects warranted or not.

Then the thread usually erupts into a believers vs. sceptics battle zone with the undecideds caught in the middle ending in a mexican stand off or in this case a "grey" standoff.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The Carlisle UFO is a Sky Lantern. I blame a certain website for selling these thing cheaply to Hoaxers, as theres been an explosion of these Lantern sightings in the past year since they were introduced on the website and now Public "Joe Bloggs" thinks any light in the sky thats pulsating and moving at 0.5mph is a UFO.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I agree it has gone extraordinarily quiet on the ufo & alien encounter front.
The question is why.... There are several proprositions for this....

a) people are so caught up in the recession & associated problems that no-one much is bothered or watching much now
b) extra terrestials are keeping away because of the meteor showers going on, (january and now)
c) Some form of disclosure deal is going on - and we are seeing quiet before the storm
d) the recon. is done - now we are either uninteresting, or the invasion is on its way ...

Add to the list or take you rpick - but it has defititely gone quiet... for myself, that fact the people are reporting the meteors, suggests that "a" is not the case.

I am watching to see what happens whenthe meteor showers stop....

new topics

top topics

join