It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed says gov't ready to save stress-tested banks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Fed says gov't ready to save stress-tested banks

news.yahoo.com

The Fed, in outlining the tests' methodology, said the 19 companies that hold one-half of the loans in the U.S. banking system won't be allowed to fail — even if they fared poorly on the stress tests.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
are you kidding me? when is enough going to be enough? too big to fail? more like elite banker crooks robbing the piss out of this country in broad daylight. i am fed up and disgusted. im just glad that there seems to be an awakening of sorts in this country about who really runs things what they are doing.

news.yahoo.com

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier

are you kidding me? when is enough going to be enough? too big to fail? more like elite banker crooks robbing the piss out of this country in broad daylight. i am fed up and disgusted. im just glad that there seems to be an awakening of sorts in this country about who really runs things what they are doing.

news.yahoo.com

It's interesting, because this is actually the third time I have talked about this today. All of the MAJOR banks(citi, chemical, chase, bofa etc) have CFR members at the helm (ceo's, board members....look up and down their rosters).

This is not a coincidence people. They are eliminating those that are "outsiders" to them, and bailing out those that are tied in with them.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The FED, a PRIVATE group of banks, is screwing us royally. Those who own the FED also own the big 5 banks... that's why they are screwing us. They are using taxpayer money and future to pay themselves.... This is disgusting.

AUDIT THE FED. Obama should nationalize the FED and put everybody at the top of the fed in the last 20 years in jail for treason, corruption, conspiration and stealing of taxpayer money.

EDIT: I don't know why your teachers in the US teach you that the FED is own by the government, but at least here in Canada at the university I'm at they teach the truth, the FED is PRIVATE.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

if obama werent owned by the elite bankers that might actually be a good idea.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The FED, a PRIVATE group of banks, is screwing us royally. Those who own the FED also own the big 5 banks... that's why they are screwing us. They are using taxpayer money and future to pay themselves.... This is disgusting.

AUDIT THE FED. Obama should nationalize the FED and put everybody at the top of the fed in the last 20 years in jail for treason, corruption, conspiration and stealing of taxpayer money.

EDIT: I don't know why your teachers in the US teach you that the FED is own by the government, but at least here in Canada at the university I'm at they teach the truth, the FED is PRIVATE.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

American teachers dont teach that the fed is gov't owned. They dont teach about it at all.

They teach that you HAVE TO PAY YOUR TAXES. It is pounded in the children's heads from very early on. They never even breach the subject of who you are paying them to.

new topics

top topics

join