It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peaceful Protestor Shot by IDF , he dies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
not to speak for Dooper,but if I was in a protest and was being fired opon,I wouldnt be standing there waving and yelling for someone to go in closer..I would certainly high tail it outa there..

Kissing a cobra will get you bit if do it too many times

If they will come and shoot at yer home where will you run from your home too?And till when will you keep on running? They will take your home and land inch by inch if one keeps on running away. The protests were against the new settlements being pushed in.

Besides that Dooper Israel is afraid of International Court, they know their lies will be exposed...thats why they dont allow UN inspectors to even come and inspect the scene.

Israel's boycott of UN war crime investigations

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
no my home is very different than a state line..sorry..some things are worth fighting another day for..If standing on my doorstep,i would certainly be waving other than a flag..

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
When guys with guns tell you to back off, and in your own language, I would suggest moving back...precipitously. The IDF has no sense of humour when it comes to their safety, and the safety of their mates...you would think the Palestinians would know that by now...

The protesters were hoping for an incident, not to this extent, but they got what they wanted... They pushed it, and pushed it, and pushed it, and someone died...

When are the Palestinians going to realize that this is not going to work? How many generations are going to be destroyed before they figure it out? The violence isn't going to sway Israel one jot. Time maybe to try something, anything, else... But, the powers in the Palestinian resistance have a vested interest in keeping the blood flowing don't they? How many of these young Palestinian have a clue about the outside world? Or are they a captive audience?

Yes, Israel has done bad things. I won't deny that, but the Palestinian leaders are just as guilty, where's the condemnation? The outrage of yet another generation destroyed by the useless war against the state of Isreal, where's it at? Both sides are worthy of condemnation.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Originally posted by Seany

In this video tape , Israeli's ,Palestinians and International protesters are

shouting Raiga in Hebrew (wait) at the IDF . The IDF are wanting to move the fences

further in towards the village to take more land. The protestors are unarmed

only carrying flags.

I'll simplify it for you , there were Israeli's and Pales and International protesters. The "instructions" shouted was Raiga. That means "wait" in

Hebrew. The Israeli's were going to move in fence lines , the protesters were shouting "WAIT".

Its a clear cut murder to everyone except the Soldiers (well who knows )

and you.

from the video it seems to me the protesters are antagonizing the IDF, secondly there seems to be two fences which would imply, to me at least, stay on your side? Some dispersal cans going off is a clear warning to leave it alone. They continue from there and one is shot and later dies. Why are they even there in the first place, protesting to armed guards is not a good idea in the first place. Lastly I did not see any fence movers there moving any fence.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Does anyone remember that report on NATO peacekeepers in Africa who found out that the rubber bullets had degraded and in fact hardened? Apparently heat does something that rots the polymer and turns it into a veritable bullet. That could have been similar to those rubber bullets. Either way, if one idiot shoots someone it doesn't make the entire population or group bad. If it did, wow every person on Earth is a murderer through some connection.

Is there any source of whether it was an actual bullet? Is there any source of an autopsy? Is there any source that the warning tone from the IDF outpost wasn't a final warning?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull Both sides are worthy of condemnation.

Maybe sometime ago there was some equal condemnation amounted, yet that is not so anymore. By February 2009, the world slowly turned its back on Israel as enough evidence emerged for what continues and what could stop. Instead of condemnation, what really needs to be realized is that the Palestinians have as much right defend themselves as much as Israelis claim they have a right for themselves.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join