It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peaceful Protestor Shot by IDF , he dies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

Oddly, I've taught my children to avoid trouble, not go looking for it.

I taught them common-sense items, hundreds of them, even that you don't argue with men who are armed, and on edge.

I taught them to shoot, and thus to always be aware of what's behind, downrange.

I taught them to not act like idiots.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
And why was deadly force even used?

Why did they shot a man with a real bullet who was not an enemy combatant?

Isn't that illegal internationally?

People that are going to commit a crime dont care about if what there doing is illegal. This is why gun laws dont work its also why you cant legalize or pass laws and just expect them to work just because you or i say so.

I know alot of people in spy agencies around the world every single one of them even people that work for israel cant stand there government and this is a perfact example as to why. Israel is at least the israel of today is a blood thursty nation that has to commit espionage and murder against other nations to try to continue to justify its illegal existance.

And there are people in this government that pay agents of israel to come into this nation and do the same thing and almost everytime they are given clemency. I noticed this last week ABC finnaly grew a spine and someone in the saudi government leaked a video tape of a torture by the saudi royal family.

I think the more incidents that take place like this the more something will be done about it people in the CIA and NSA both are tired of whats going on with this and other things and theres a secret government take over on the surface and things like this are going to start becoming more public. Its a sad state of affairs we are in the world right now but the sooner we all face just how bad it is only then can we start to clean it up.

The true face of this issue hasnt even scrached the surface yet.

Falcon

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by falcon

This cross-border conflict and exchanges have been going on for decades, so it's not like this is a major event.

Most people don't give two ****'s about some border protest, even if one did get shot by a gas round by accident.

Shouldn't have been there in the first place.

This isn't real hard. When folks are shooting - gas, CS, smoke, or any other kind of ordinance in warning, then that's the time to make like horse manure and hit the trail.

People are shooting, and you stick around, it's a fair possibility that you're going to get hit.

Non-lethal weapons close enough and ignored, can become lethal.

When shots are fired, you clear the area, and you don't get your dumb ass shot.

Nothing complicated here.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

David Icke states that there are people walking amongst us who don't even have souls. They are programs designed to carry out tasks.

Your emotionless words make a very strong case for Mr. Icke's statements and it is very sad. It is almost as if killing humans is as normal as brushing your teeth. This is what is so alarming to witness here.

You also make lecturing statements like if you don't want to get hurt then don't voice your discontent in a protest. Yes I suppose those people over there should be good little doggies and just jump into the mass grave pits for no other reason than the convenience of doing such.

Weren't the Nazis prone to carry out routine murders just like these IDF are so nonchalant about doing?

My God Dooper you along with the rest of us just watched a man get slaughtered. You either have not connected this video with the reality of it or you have disconnected yourself from reality long ago as it would appear.

Please also take into account that I'm not saying these things to you in order to provoke you. I'm just amazed is all.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

Hey, if you want to protest and stick your head into a wood chipper to do your shouting, then you knock yourself out. But when it spits out the strings of what used to be your head, don't expect me to lose any sleep over it.

If someone is firing warning shots in your direction, it generally means you need - NEED - to unass the area.

But you can do what you want. They didn't protest in front of political leaders. These idiots went to a guard post! Where generally, you find armed guards.

With the border situation rather sensitive, you have to have awakened that day and taken all your stupid pills.

They just happened to bring a camera. Why? Because they knew they were going to start some ****.

The Israelis, once crowded by a handful of idiots right in between the fences, began firing warning shots. Did they run? Nope.

These guys are geniuses. Kind of makes you wonder why the Arabs get their asses kicked every time they attack Israel, they're so smart.

This isn't rocket science.

Don't go looking for trouble. Respect the fence lines. And if you get shot because a handful of your good friends push the limits, then you don't get to blame those firing the warning shots if you get hit by accident.

And I have no soul?

Well, at least I do have a brain.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

I'm not going to speek for Dooper,but I will speak as a serviceman..
It boils down to common sense..If a group of armed men are firing gas cannisters at you,common sense would tell you to move..Most in the video did,but the ones who didn't obviously disregaurded the risks..Knowing the obvious,risk they continued to stand there yelling and pointing,directing..They assme responsibility for there actions..

I think service men like my self and Dooper see things diffrently,because Ultimately your responsible for your actions,in all things..At least my point of view..

Its like stepping purposely on a landmine,it didn't go off that time,yeah your stupid for doing it the first time..The second one you step on purposely it goes off..who's to blame..The person that put it there or your dumb ass that stepped onto it,knowing there was a chance it may bite ya?

and I have a heart to the ones I love and respect..I didn't to the ones my superier told me to put in the cross hairs..

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think this is the incident in question:

www.ynetnews.com...

and here:

www.jpost.com.../Page/VideoPlayer&videoId=1239710728669

and here:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Dooper, please could you PM me your book title?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by falcon

This cross-border conflict and exchanges have been going on for decades, so it's not like this is a major event.

Most people don't give two ****'s about some border protest, even if one did get shot by a gas round by accident.

Shouldn't have been there in the first place.

This isn't real hard. When folks are shooting - gas, CS, smoke, or any other kind of ordinance in warning, then that's the time to make like horse manure and hit the trail.

People are shooting, and you stick around, it's a fair possibility that you're going to get hit.

Non-lethal weapons close enough and ignored, can become lethal.

When shots are fired, you clear the area, and you don't get your dumb ass shot.

Nothing complicated here.

You'r logic is amusing. I have read the whole thread and whatever reason you stated I bet Hitler can also say in his defense. That would mean whatever Hitler did was rational. Seems like Israel is following his footsteps with each passing day lol.

Btw talking about laws and international border's isn't it illegal to fire across border? It is but it's not illegal to protest or shout. In the video it clearly shows the IDF troops were at no risk and were quiet at a distance from the fence so whatever you are saying about camera angle and other excuses are laughable.

I applaud that guy who gave his life trying to peacefull protesting against an illegal occupation. That is bravery and courage and way to die for your country fighting...standing 100 yards away hiding in bunkers with armors and shooting innocent civilians is pathetic and cowardly.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Futree Vous

It takes a real, anti-Jewish, anti-Israeli dummy not to note the obvious.

Funny. When Gazans fire rockets across the border, it's not a problem, but when Israelis counterattack, it's genocide.

So you applaud this guy and his stupidity?

Imagine that.

Oh. The OBVIOUS?

Just like everyone else, Israel built their fence on a setback from the border. Not on the line, not on Gazan land. The fence was built back into Israeli territory. ISRAELI LAND.

They were trespassing at the first fence line, and certainly trespassing on Israeli land between the fences.

They ignored verbal warnings, which was stupid.

They ignored the gas rounds fired in defense, which was stupid.

One got shot by accident, and got his not-paying-attention-to-the-warnings dumbass killed.

I don't feel any pity whatsoever. You see, stupidity has a much higher mortality rate than non-stupidity.

A statistical fact.

**** in your hat, spin it twice, and pass it around. You've certainly impressed me with your insight.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

It takes a real, anti-Jewish, anti-Israeli dummy not to note the obvious.

This is a very common statement seen on this board, who dont agree with Israel's Genocide, they are termed as anti-jewish and other names. Bravo! you are the winner of 2009 name calling.

Funny. When Gazans fire rockets across the border, it's not a problem, but when Israelis counterattack, it's genocide.

This thread is about the peacefull protest by led by Palestinian group, the video of which is put up by op on first thread.

Just like everyone else, Israel built their fence on a setback from the border. Not on the line, not on Gazan land. The fence was built back into Israeli territory. ISRAELI LAND.

They were trespassing at the first fence line, and certainly trespassing on Israeli land between the fences.

The Fence divides the Israeli land and Palestinian land. One side is part of Israel and other side is part of Palestinians. Palestinians have as much right to their side of land as Israeli's or Chinese etc.

The video clearly shows Palestinians peacefull protestors did not try to breach the Israeli fence. They stood on their side of fence. They got pretty close to tthe fence which the IDF soldiers did too. For their peacufull protest they were fired upon with gas and whatall.

They ignored the gas rounds fired in defense, which was stupid.

Defense against peacefull protest? or words they were using to shout? Wow' that says it all lol. Did'nt knew IDF were so sensitive they need to defend against slogans by shooting.

One got shot by accident, and got his not-paying-attention-to-the-warnings dumbass killed.

It was not accident, it was a deliberate shot ......whoever shot it aimed at the protster who was very far away from the fence above the head of the protesters who were standing close to the fence.

So either the IDF soldiers are poorly trained that they make "mistakes" or they are trigger happy and should be brought to books in International court.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

You call this a peaceful protest? To whom? The guards? Yeah. Like they have lots of political authority.

Like the guards give a damn.

Guards in a border guard post are not your ideal target audience if you wish to protest. No, they picked it because it was isolated and manned with a handful of men.

The fence may divide the land, but the fence was built by the Israelis on Israeli land.

On a guard post, you do not let belligerents to close on your position. Thus the fence - a warning. You keep them at distance.

So these clowns kept pressing, ignoring verbal warning and warning shots of gas. How stupid must you be to press on?

You must not have fired a 40mm weapon. These gas rounds are area weapons, not a sniper weapon. You have to fire a lot of rounds to hit a man at a distance, and even then, it's mostly luck.

To approach a border guard post with a number of yelling at the armed guards is about as dumb as you can get. And we see the results.

The Israelis didn't open up with machineguns, didn't call in mortar support or artillery, and they didn't use the precision weapons they have, such as sniper rifles.

They fired warning shots of gas.

Never suggest that IDF forces aren't trained. They are among the best trained in the world.

The real problem here?

Stupidity of the Gazans.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Like the guards give a damn.

Thank you for stating the obvious, IDF soldiers dont give a dam thats why they should be brought to justice as the Nazi's were. There is no difference between them.

The fence may divide the land, but the fence was built by the Israelis on Israeli land.

LOL

Never suggest that IDF forces aren't trained. They are among the best trained in the world
The Israelis didn't open up with machineguns, didn't call in mortar support or artillery, and they didn't use the precision weapons they have, such as sniper rifles.

They may be best trained but they are no better than Nazi SS soldiers, (I believe even German Nazi soldiers were best trained in their time). Simply because they both have disregard to life and commit crimes because they think they can and get away with it.

The real problem here?

IDF and Israeli' administration has not yet been brought to books which should have happened till now in Interanational Court of Law.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

What is it with yahoos comparing Israel with Nazi Germany? Does that make you feel clever?

The IDF guards, just as I stated, don't give a damn about protesters.

The guards are required to control their sector. That's it. No more, no less.

Then you have to compare the IDF with not just Nazis but the SS, for doing their duty. Do you feel even more clever with this comparison?

Contrary to your misstatement, the IDF has a very high regard for life - Israeli lives - as it should be.

If the Gazans want sympathy, they should behave in a civilized manner, knock off the stupid attacks, protest on their own territory against Hamas, and most important, pay attention when Israeli forces give multiple warnings.

Hey, you make your bed, you sleep in it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

What is it with yahoos comparing Israel with Nazi Germany? Does that make you feel clever?

The IDF guards, just as I stated, don't give a damn about protesters.

The guards are required to control their sector. That's it. No more, no less.

Then you have to compare the IDF with not just Nazis but the SS, for doing their duty. Do you feel even more clever with this comparison?

Saying same thing again and again in different words dont add to the facts and just shows how hollow your reasonings are. I just stated the facts as the Nazis behaved the same way and all your tries of resonings could be said for them as well. Just replace the word Israel'i with 'Nazi' it's one and same thing in your reasonings and and if your reasonings are taken into context maybe the International Court will be bound to think Nazi's were only doing their job. It were the people who came in front of them that got harmed...we all know it isn't so mummblings wont help if you have nothing new to add.

Contrary to your misstatement, the IDF has a very high regard for life - Israeli lives - as it should be.

Ermm...same could be said about the Nazi's. They had high regard for their own race but the whole world dont like them and found them guilty to humanity crime because they did not regard other races and commit atrocities exactly the same way now IDF is doing and amusingly or should i say ironically giving the reasons of Nazis. Thank you for stating my point yourself.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

The international court? Are you serious? For getting attacked?

Nazi's went on the offense against other countries. OTHER COUNTRIES.

Israelis have suffered multiple attacks BY OTHER COUNTRIES.

Israelis have been attacked constantly since the founding of their nation. Each time, they won, and they gained land. Land they won.

What part of this are you unable to understand?

You just want to hate Jews/Israelis - knock yourself out.

It hasn't worked out real well for the nations or individuals that have hated them for almost three thousand years.

But please quit the pretentious BS.

What? You can't just be honest?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The international court? Are you serious? For getting attacked?

For attacking civilians and peacefull protestors, invading land and building settlements ...duh' even a 4 yr old knows that.

Nazi's went on the offense against other countries. OTHER COUNTRIES.

Palestian is a country as well if you didnt knew.

Israelis have suffered multiple attacks BY OTHER COUNTRIES.

Cough* cough yeh rite! Great excuse for shooting peacefull protestors. OMG' I was attacked 50 yrs ago now I'm gonna kill everyone around me booohooo !! keep crying.

You just want to hate Jews/Israelis - knock yourself out.

lmao...i love it whenever people like you hurle that accusation when they have nothing better to add. Guess what I dont give crap about Jews or Islamist/christian/hindu/sikhs as far as religion is concerned. What I say is based on human principles in term of right or wrong but perhaps in your religiously deluded thoughts its very hard for you to understand that.

It hasn't worked out real well for the nations or individuals that have hated them for almost three thousand years.
But please quit the pretentious BS.
What? You can't just be honest?

Israel may face war crimes trials over Gaza

International Criminal Court Faces Big Test With Israel

UN begins Israeli war crimes inquiry

Demands grow for Gaza war crimes investigation

Maybe now you will say even UN and International court hates Jews or whatever. You see people are not stupid they can very well see things behind farce. It took sometime for Internal Court to take action against Nazis and it may take some time for International Court to take action against Authorities within Israel who approved crimes against humanity but eventually the truth will hold out.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by December_Rain]

[edit on 2-6-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Well, I'm sure that Israelis will line up and volunteer for that international court after all the hundreds of murders of Israelis by Muslim Palestinians are first resolved.

I'm even more certain that they'll flock to the international court right after all the Syrians, Lebanese, Hizballah, Jordanians, Egyptians, Saudis, and Hamas turds are tried on the attacks that go back to the founding of Israel.

Let's clear up all these murders, all these attacks, and then we can get around to Israeli wrongs.

You are dead wrong. Palestine is not, and never was, a country. You should go back and ask your guerrilla cell leader about this, as you're not exactly on top of your game here.

Just because former West Bank Jordanians, and especially Egyptian Gazans start fights but can't win any is not the fault of Israel.

To suggest an attack 50 years ago on Israel was the only one - seriously - are you that ignorant? You must be a Gazan who's been learning history from the feet of Hamas. Try secular history. Look it up.

1948 - Israel attacked by Lebanon, Syria, Transjordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Egypt.

1956 - Egypt blockades Eilat, and Israel attacks Egypt to free Eilat.

1957 - Israel leaves Gaza in promise by Egypt to leave Eilat open.

1967 - After promising to destroy Israel, and lining up thousands of tanks, artillery, planes, and multiple divisions of men, Israeli forces successfully make a preemptive strike before Arab forces can get all get on line.

1972 - Even the Olympics aren't safe for Israelis.

1973 - Egypt and Syria attack Israel again.

1987 - Palestinian Intifada begins against Israel.

1994 - Suicide bomber blows up bus, killing 22, wounding 47.

1996 - Palestinian guerrillas attack inside Israel, suicide bomber in Ashquelon kills 2, and 24 in Jerusalem.

1998 - Israel withdraws from West Bank, 40% in Palestinian control.

2000 - Second Intifada.

2006 - Israeli soldier kidnapped by Palestinians.

This brief doesn't count the hundreds of attacks on civilians over the decades by Muslims, in Israel.

If I was Israeli, I'd be some kind of pissed as well.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Well, I'm sure that Israelis will line up and volunteer for that international court after all the hundreds of murders of Israelis by Muslim Palestinians are first resolved.

I'm even more certain that they'll flock to the international court right after all the Syrians, Lebanese, Hizballah, Jordanians, Egyptians, Saudis, and Hamas turds are tried on the attacks that go back to the founding of Israel.

For sure they should be resolved. The chemical weapons attacks, shooting prisoners, stealing lands everything should be resolved.

You are dead wrong. Palestine is not, and never was, a country. You should go back and ask your guerrilla cell leader about this, as you're not exactly on top of your game here.

Ok if you say so, I think it would be fair to say that I dont consider Israel as a country either.

You must be a Gazan who's been learning history from the feet of Hamas. Try secular history. Look it up.

I wish I was living in Gaza so I can experience their pain directly and tell the whole world about it and try my best to get the offenders to Internal Court and not just sit and argue on internet like now. But sadly I am not.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

So Dooper, what you're saying is that when Americans organize in peaceful protest and the police start abusing their powers and causing serious injury to the protestors with "nonlethal" weapons, then the protestors should abandon their legal rights, else they deserve the mutilations and injuries they receive.

Or does your "# you, protesters deserve to die" logic only apply to Arabs?

Edit: After seeing your above post, I guess it only applies to Arabs. Yet another example of ATS turning into Stormfront. Thanks.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
not to speak for Dooper,but if I was in a protest and was being fired opon,I wouldnt be standing there waving and yelling for someone to go in closer..I would certainly high tail it outa there..

Kissing a cobra will get you bit if do it too many times

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join