It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alex Jones jealous that the gov killed William Cooper?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I just heard alex jones tonight, and yet again, he goes on on a rant about people and him. I just swear that alex, is obsessed, that william cooper was too good that the gov killed him, and they leave alex jones alone, and he is still here. lol

Just listen to alex talk, and he talks so much aout he is not the center, while he is the only one saying this. Such a big ego, he is just so jealous that william cooper was too good for the government to control, they ahd to kill him.

Poor alex, is so jealous of william cooper, the government loves alex so much they will never do anything to him, and alex cannot stand it he is easily controlled, by our masters.

So what are your thoughts, is alex jealous of william cooper being killed by the government?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What??

Does he frequently talk about William Cooper and how he dislikes him?

Or do you think Alex wants to be killed by the government so you are throwing in a Cooper reference because you think the government killed Bill?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Cooper called Jones out. Called him a fraud. Doubt that Jones wants to be like Cooper.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

I had heard that referenced before. Would you be so kind as to provide a link or something? I would really like to hear that.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

I had heard that referenced before. Would you be so kind as to provide a link or something? I would really like to hear that.

This is part 2 of 6 parts, watch them all.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of Alex some times , I listen to him frequently ...sometimes he starts ranting and raving like he's got a screw loose, I actually have to turn him off because I'm embarrassed to be listening to him. Perhaps after years of his endeavors has resulted in some dementia .
The infamous y2k broadcast really makes him look bad. Perhaps he was set up given dis info not sure . I've never heard him recant and apologize for this . Since I've been listening to the show I periodically remind my self that he too might be shill.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think Alex Is jealous that the gov killed Jesus never mind William Cooper .

Sorry had to say it

I listen to Alex from time to time and he does report on a LOT of info , most of which is accrete , however his " Rants " , which seem to happen a lot , cause him to over state an issue and as such offer less then accurate info .

As a matter of opinion I believe that George from coast to coast spoke directly to him about this issue when Alex had that blow up on some MSM reporter at some event . Alex was accused of uttering death threats , or something of that nature to this female reporter .

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Max_TO]

top topics

join