It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad calls for crafting "a perfect human being" and building "a new world"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
During the Durban II conference

The people behind him seemed more affected by this declaration than his earlier assertion that Israel is a racist state. Things like this convince me that people don't really believe in the NWO and are only in it for pragmatic reasons.

Starting at 5:38 --

Here is the entire speech:

[edit on 24-4-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I wonder how Ahmadinejad's perfect person would differ from mine? I suspect he's thinking of a male human.
However, if he's thinking of a German gal, with light brown hair, 5'7" tall, a slightly wide nose, and full luscious intoxicating lips, and happy, hazel eyes, then, hey. The creator already beat Ahmadinejad to it. And I married her and, and she is perfect to me and created an entirely new world for me already.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a puppet to his American masters. Chavez is the key to the fall of the regime, with Ahmadinejad the distraction!!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad calls for crafting "a perfect human being" and building "a new world"

The idea isn't new. In the olden days, they called these "perfect" humans the ubermenschen. Back then, they were blue-eyed, blond Nordic types, erroneously called "Aryans".

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

They were also called "Jute" and lived in an area called "Jutland," which is now Denmark and part of northern Germany ...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The great thing about Mr A is how he is able to put his foot in his mouth at every opportunity. He pisses off everybody, and I do mean everybody. Even the hardcore Imams in Iran who installed him have to shut him up.

The greatest boon to Israel is discrediting the Muslim world with a guy like him mouthing off about annihilation of a whole country just for the sake of it.

Iran is mostly a young country and everyone under 30, 2/3 the population, consider the guy a profound embarrassment. They don't enjoy living in a place where their leadership does whatever it can to provoke the rest of the world and is just looking to be slapped down real hard.

The nuclear thing scares everyone, even the Russians. Do you want a guy like this, who thinks he's in direct contact with the Twelfth Imam, to have his finger on the trigger?

He'll probably get re-elected in a few weeks. When you eliminate your opposition it's not hard to win votes.

Mr A is begging for a comeuppance sometime soon. The Saudis hate him, the US humours his vanity, Syria, Hamas, Hezbollah know he's a soft touch for money and weapons. Israel is somewhat relived they have an idiot as their biggest eneny.

Not hard to outwit this guy.

Hitler was crazy but shrewd. This guy is just plain crazy.

Mike

top topics

join