It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney Death Squads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Dick Cheney had a group of highly trained Special Forces that reported to him

only, not the Joint Chiefs or the Sec of Defense.

They were called JSOC ( Joint Special operations Command ).

Under Bush's command hey would enter countries , contact no one, kill people on

a list, and leave. All in the name of National Security.

In 1975 Gerald Ford signed an Executive Order stating

:" No employee of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, political assassination.

BTW Dick Cheney was Ford's Chief of Staff......
www.democrats.com... this link has all the pertanant information where i got and wrote this story, apparantly some people had a hard time seeing it , (being blue and all)

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Cheney has been in poitical power for a very long time. It's amazing tht people want to criticize every president we have, for some very assinine reasons, yet the people that are allowed to be in power, indefinitely, just get overlooked.

Perfect example of mental warfare, and a perfect example of who is really in power(and its not the guy with the title.)

Cheney has been in a position of power since 1969.
en.wikipedia.org...

Term limits? What term limits?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Yes , this guy is one of the most scary men "with power'

he will gladly misuse his powers for "our" own good

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Yes , this guy is one of the most scary men "with power'

he will gladly misuse his powers for "our" own good

Have you read any PNAC documents? If not, I HIGHLY recommend it. They are very tedious reads, but give GREAT insight into the plans of Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and the like.

Their report "Rebuilding America's Defenses" is an actual blueprint of what is going on right now, and it is right out there for everyone to see.

www.newamericancentury.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I was going to make a thread about that, but it would take to long..

And people on this site want Portal threads , soft stuff like that,

it wont get read

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

JSOC

You are believing this because of a You Tube video? Why not do some more research and come up with some facts. JSOC is the overall command structure of the elite SpecOPs groups, including Delta.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by habu71]

No, I am not a fan of Cheney......

[edit on 24-4-2009 by habu71]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

youtube was another source, story can from the newsletter

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by habu71

youtube was another source, story can from the newsletter

The New York Times reported on it in 2004.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

hehe , Ive been busy,

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Why do all the idiots pick on Special Operations??? The article would read better if the moron wrote about the Air Force 344th Special Services Squadron as a highly trained hit squad serving poisoned food to "enemies of the state".

Three words: Heavy Duty Tinfoil.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Why do all the idiots pick on Special Operations??? The article would read better if the moron wrote about the Air Force 344th Special Services Squadron as a highly trained hit squad serving poisoned food to "enemies of the state".

Three words: Heavy Duty Tinfoil.

I understand your point, but why are you deluding the overlying message-that cheney commanded assassination squads. There is plenty of literature on the subject, including new york times articles.

That they *might* mention the wrong unit is hardly the point....

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

This story has actually made it to FOX news channel, not just Youtube, with people publicly accusing Dick Cheney of the same thing. Or course they watered it down.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
I understand your point, but why are you deluding the overlying message-that cheney commanded assassination squads. There is plenty of literature on the subject, including new york times articles.

I dunno. Probably because I've worked with JSOC, know guys that are part of that unit, and I know that they aren't some Third World hit squad.

Hersh is an idiot.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I dunno. Probably because I've worked with JSOC, know guys that are part of that unit, and I know that they aren't some Third World hit squad.

Hersh is an idiot.

Again, I understand your inclination to defend a particular military group, but it doesnt change the fact that Cheney WAS (and probably still is) doing it.

You are looking at the insignificant detail, and ignoring the important one.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Again, I understand your inclination to defend a particular military group, but it doesnt change the fact that Cheney WAS (and probably still is) doing it.

(Can't check out the youtube video to see what they are spewing)

I'm throwing the BS flag on this. JSOC isn't an assassin squad. Hersh doesn't have a freakin' clue what he's talking about.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

(Can't check out the youtube video to see what they are spewing)

I'm throwing the BS flag on this. JSOC isn't an assassin squad. Hersh doesn't have a freakin' clue what he's talking about.

This info has been out there since 2004. It's nothing new.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I have to laugh when I read your signature compared to mine. I get the feeling we aren't going to agree on this one.....

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I have to laugh when I read your signature compared to mine. I get the feeling we aren't going to agree on this one.....

You're probably right
Good signature you have, tho!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Such elite corps are not unique to the Bush administration. There have been covert groups that would and have performed various opaque ops throughtout the last 25 years, and I would suspect all administrations of them.

The time for devoting precious energies and resources on the sins of the past administration has passed. The United States, as well as probably most countries, are struggling to maintain some semblance of infrastructure and continuity.

We can help. Yes, I believe the Bush adminstration made mistakes, committed sins, approved atrocities. I hope and pray we don't look back on that adminstration with sad fondness.

top topics

join