It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4,000 Florida National Guardsmen to be called up for active duty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
it's more of a strategy type thing its not that "he's like hitler" its the strategy they've always used on us. it's tactic seems to be working though.. dont u think? it's been like this since before hitler and apparently we havent seen the end of it either.

but yes if any of u read up or check out documentary's or anything about ww2 what happend before and what lead to it all... it seems almost exactly the same steps are being taken here also. it's almost rediculous how alike the 2 situations are.

it was sad to see no one helped poland it just got raped, was weird to see that france and britain gave over some country also forgot the name. no clue how no one questioned anything about what happend in ww2. guess everyone was glad it was over.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
Yep, and wasn't it Obama that ran his campaign saying that he was gonna bring our troops home ?! The other week he asked for 83 billion for the crap over there and now he wants to send more soldiers, to think of how many naive people actually believed that man

Let me be one of the first here to say this:

Obama lied, and our troops died.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Wait a sec

Remember 9/11?

what was it, jet pilots were all in some training in southern america or something? No domestic defense air wise?

Someone enlighten me, is this similar?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
could it be involved with the new pig flu virus???????

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv

interesting point!!!!!!!!!
I could very well be

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Star you for sir... or is it maam?

So 4000 NGs is an understatement now isn't it?

I am not saying that Obama is hitler
but he's building a massive army during an economic crisis
Hitler was able to take control after alot of hyperinflation

It's still something to keep in mind

I mentioned this on another post a couple of weeks ago or so.

Wyoming is having the largest national Guard deployment in the state's history, and this is happening to several other states, where very large deployments of our National Guards, the largest seen ever since WWII, are being sent to the Middle East.

I will look for the link.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Let me be one of the first here to say this:

Obama lied, and our troops died.

Ya know, I don't care if it is 4000, or 40,000. People who are in the national guard sign up knowing they may be called to active duty at any time. Why is having to actually earn what they are collecting a paycheck for such an oddity?

I don't know the reason for the callup, none of us do, but anybody who is signed up, and earns a paycheck, should not be surprised, for any reason!

That is life, and if you don't like it, don't sign the line!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Ya know, I don't care if it is 4000, or 40,000. People who are in the national guard sign up knowing they may be called to active duty at any time. Why is having to actually earn what they are collecting a paycheck for such an oddity?

I don't know the reason for the callup, none of us do, but anybody who is signed up, and earns a paycheck, should not be surprised, for any reason!

That is life, and if you don't like it, don't sign the line!

Obama claimed that he would bring our troops home, yet the oposite is happening. This is what that other member is talking about.

BTW the National Guard is supposed to help with disasters WITHIN the United States, not outside. Even though statues have been implemented so that it could be called by the Federal government, or the president.

This is very strange. The "National Guard" in several states of the Republic are being sent overseas. IMO there is going to be an event in the horizon, and we, the people, will have almost no support from the military, since they are being sent overseas.

The following are some of the examples of what is happening with these deployments of the states National Guard.

The National Guard of each state in themselves are militias for the defense of each state.

Colorado Army National Guard alerted to largest mobilization since World War II
Posted April 18th, 2009 by MMJ Ministry
DENVER - On Saturday, April 18, more than 400 soldiers of the Colorado National Guard will depart from Buckley Air Force Base en route to Fort Hood,
Texas, where they will spend nearly three months training at before heading to Iraq.
The unit, which will deploy in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom, is the largest Colorado Army National Guard unit to be mobilized since World War II.
www.coloradoconnec......

&

Wyoming:
As Wyoming prepares for the largest National Guard deployment in state history, much of the planning has gone into helping those who will be left behind for a year in communities scattered across the rural state.
Nearly 1,000 Soldiers will deploy in April to Iraq and Kuwait, leaving behind thousands of families and extended family members in nearly every community in the state.
www.catholicmil.or......

&

Wisconsin:
MADISON, Wis. -- Wisconsin is saying farewell to thousands of Army National Guard Soldiers, bound for Iraq in the largest Wisconsin National Guard deployment in more than 50 years, which required an equally large send off Tuesday.
www.wisn.com...

&

Kentucky:
Largest Kentucky National Guard Deployment In History
www.wkyt.com...

&

Nevada:
Nevada Guard sees biggest mobilization since World War II
When 650 soldiers of the Nevada Army Guard’s 1st Squadron, 221st Cavalry begin their deployment to Afghanistan today, they’ll represent the largest single unit the Nevada National Guard has mobilized since World War II.
www.lasvegassun.co......

&

Illinois:
About 3,000 Illinois National Guard soldiers have been sent to Afghanistan as part of the largest deployment the state has seen since World War II.

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is, and has been happening to several other states, probably all of them.

Why this massive deployment, and more so at a time when we are in a finantial crisis?, and when Obama himself claimed he would be bringing troops home.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv

Of course it is.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Could they be preparing the national guard to lock down The US border......due to this flu and maybe even to stop drugs trade crossing into US...could be one or the other.

Maybe the government knows how bad this flu is and that many mexicans will be trying to get into the USA to get away from the flu.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Do we know for sure exaclty where these troops are going to be deployed to? I don't think so.

As for them only being located in the US, that is not true. I know several people who were in the national guard and got called up for duty in the first gulf war.

They are needed quite possibly to replace the troops that Obama promised to bring home! Thus, they are still defending an American interests in the gulf.

While I don't agree with that, he is keeping his promise. He never said he wasn't going to send replacements for the ones he brought home.

He never said the war was going to end.

Like I said, don't sign up if you don't plan to earn your money!

I have no sympathy for anyone called up to perform a service they are being paid to do. Whether it is here, or abroad.

No, by the way, I don't agree with the war in Iraq, but I also believe in people having to do the job they knew might happen, whether it be right or wrong. They made that descision when they signed up for duty.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
No better way to blur the true unemployment figures (and the discontent associated with unemployment and under-employment) than to take a big portion of the workforce who happen to be enlisted with the National Guard and ship them overseas... thus removing them from the unemployment numbers and hiding how bad it truly is out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join