It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only people covering up the alien presence is you!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
hey, all i require is simple, plain proof.

i know thats not a prerequisite for the true believers, here... proof never is.

let the aliens hold a press conference, who would be able to refute that?

enough with the spirographs in wheat fields, arent aliens intelligent enough to know humans dont communicate via stomping around in crops?

no?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It's linguistically incorrect what you all are proposing. Sorry, but that's what it is. Average joe does not have disc shaped recovered craft. One must have something to begin with in order to conceal it. While I appreciate the theme of this thread I cannot help but point out that average joe has never seen a saucer, never seen an extraterrestrial, and never been off of this planet. Without any of these things it is simply unfair to say that average joe is part of the coverup. The giggle factor exists because people don't have their direct evidence. You cannot finger point or place blame on them for that.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
the reason on the average joe\sheeple don't beleive in the possiblity that extra-terrestrials are here(and possibly have been for a long time) is because the government and "msm" has been ridiculing the subject for ages.... it will take another generation in order to turn the subject around... and it looks like they are starting disclosure via the MSM ...if you notice carefully on the larry king ufo shows... you will notice that they will have one debunker and 3-4 for"believers or witnesses" its clear the msm is being biased toward the believers.. which is very very strange... (usually its the other way around) and to logical response(this is off topic) regarding whether or not terrorist exists its pretty obvious they do exist..... however many terrorist organizations are funded by the U.S... or was created by U.S. Al quada a is a prime example and Osama Bin laden... the government needs to have an enemy in order to build up its military industrial complex and as a reason to start wars(or else it would lose support for these causes.. so yes terrorism exists... however it is mostly state sponsored(iraq terrorism is really insurgent groups conducting war among themselves and towards us)Afghanistan is also insurgency groups against the occupiers(us).. and have you truly seen all the facts regarding 911? U2U me to discuss since its off topic.. thanks

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

basically what the op is stating is whether we are covering up more then even the U.S yes the U.S has not officially disclosed anything... but plenty of ex military officials, personnel have... and if the average joe doesn't listen to that or ignores that then yes he is part of the cover up(although not knowingly)

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Theres many elements that are covering up the Alien presence. Lemme start naming a few.

1. People with closeminded viewpoints, these parrots are the ones who blame things on swampgas, chinese lanterns, missle tests, weather balloons etc.

2. People on the media who joke around about the presence/existence of Extraterrestrial Beings or Government Funded projects.

3. This message board!!! How many here are so quick to shoot peoples storys down and troll everyones encounters? In my opinion, this should be illegal!

Im really wondering what the many races out there watching us are thinking of next to get some kind of contact going.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

'They pose no threat to you or the community'." If the government official doesn't deny it but the average joe does, well, there is all the proof you need.

Could it simply be that he knows there is no need to worry because he knows that these UFOs are made by us. That they are man made and have been this whole time.

He may know that it is nothing more than "secret" government aircraft and he knows it's just a test flight or whatever.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
do you think you will find it here?
KNOW THE TRUTH!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
reply to post by theflashor

Agreed. Govts will never disclose until the people can collectively show they are ready. By my estimation, we are at least 50 years away from Govt. disclosure. Things could always change though.

Well, just exactly HOW do the people "collectively show that we are ready"? What do you think the governments are looking for in the people before they disclose?

I am curious as well, What impact does everyone think such a disclosure would have on the word. I don't mean the people of the world, but the economy and religion etc...

Does everyone really think that we would infact riot and loot and all that? I can't speak for anyone else, but I know for a fact I would not. (the reason why is not really appropriate for this particular thread)

I don't really believe that we would all riot, I think there might be a few who panic, thinking it is the end times and start stalking up on groceries then move into a hole in the ground, but I think....I feel that most of us would react positivley to disclosure.

What does everyone else think? Am I way off with my feelings? How does everyone else think people would react to disclosure?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The Avrocar in the fifties. Granted it was a failed project, but that doesn't mean that it was abandoned completely. It is possible that by now a working manned flying saucer is operated by the government. The stealth bomber was in use before it was unveiled to the public. The truth is we really don’t know if the UFOs are man made or ET made.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
... (we know from past experiences their sociopathic liars) ...

But if the government comes out and says aliens are real, you, and others like you...those who believe the government lies about everything...would believe it???

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I would just like to note, that it is not only the average Joe that is covering up aliens.
Recently I developed a method for "cracking" Average Joe demands for Proof and Evidence.

Here it is:
Ask "What evidence or proof do you have for the existence of a historical figure?(buddha, jesus, muhammad, shakespeare, newton)"
Answer "People have stories about them, maybe some paintings"

That is the same if not less amount of evidence or proof there is for aliens and UFO's.
They might try to say that there is some level of authority that has not admitted to aliens, but even the president of the united states of america Jimmy Carter has.

The truth of the matter is that there is a censorship program taking place, on google and elsewhere.

In fact if searched for "I was a gray alien" Google has 4 results, on Yahoo there are 399 results.

Google indexes the vast majority of ATS threads, but it seems like they have a censorship team -- perhaps from pressure of intelligence agencies.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm not covering up ****, people laugh at me dialy for believing that aliens exist and I'm ready, they're not. The government could come to my house and contact me directly, saying that aliens exist and I would go "I already know, no biggy". Although seeing a real life alien or making direct contact with one would be probably the most amazing thing ever to happen in anyone's life and this is a simple fact.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki
I would just like to note, that it is not only the average Joe that is covering up aliens.
Recently I developed a method for "cracking" Average Joe demands for Proof and Evidence.

Here it is:
Ask "What evidence or proof do you have for the existence of ... Newton?"
Answer "People have stories about him, maybe some paintings"

That is the same if not less amount of evidence or proof there is for aliens and UFO's.

I don't think that is a method to "crack" average joe demands as much as it is a method to make you appear to look like a total fool.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
seems by my recent posts that if we were told by the president of america thaty aliens are real we would still not listen. unless one was standing with him when he made this statment.

I would only believe it if I was standing next to him too.

I doubt that a youtube clip would do the trick do you and corporate media isn't 100% trustworthy is it?

Nothing like your own eyes.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by theflashor
seems by my recent posts that if we were told by the president of america thaty aliens are real we would still not listen. unless one was standing with him when he made this statment.

I would only believe it if I was standing next to him too.

I doubt that a youtube clip would do the trick do you and corporate media isn't 100% trustworthy is it?

Nothing like your own eyes.

You know even if it was right there in front of you, it could still be a dummy or android or maybe even a biological synthetic organism. In fact it could be an animal that's pretending to be an alien.

just like this one (it's a really cute): www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

I would say that is a good possibility.

If he knew of testing in the area and couldn't disclose the facts surrounding it, it is very possible that he tried to quell any public hysteria by letting them know they weren't in danger.

I think in this case it may have been our own, as in many of the cases, but not all of them.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
i think ATS moderators and site owners are involved in NWO.

I already have one thread moved from ATS to BTS concerning ATS future, and they did it because BTS doens't have that much attention. And another one removed called ATS & NWO.
THE COVER UP IS EVERYWERE!

They are doing it because they want to confuse your mind with more conspyricies, when the final piece of the puzzle is right in front of us.

IT IS TIME TO CLAIM OUR PLACE IN THIS PLANET AND IN THIS UNIVERSE

WAKE UP NOW AND SPREAD WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by _Float_

You've been here a month and you have a warning and moved threads.

May I suggest sticking round a little longer before you take your posting issues out on your host and trying to force your opinions down our throats.

...and DON'T shout at me please!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
lol now you guys are thinking of other things they could be if that happened, So you are saying they could be smack bang in front of you and you would still find some way of denying the fact?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Average Joe takes the blame.
Snickers and sneers, all the same.
Listening not to the truth be told.
The truth it seems is getting old.
Lies and contortions are the way it works.
For the average Joe is a just a jerk.

In my experience. You could have (the secrets of the universe) a truth, but good luck getting anyone to listen.
Most people are so engrossed in their own lives and micro realities, that there is not room for an outside Intercedent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join