It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only people covering up the alien presence is you!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
seems by my recent posts that if we were told by the president of america thaty aliens are real we would still not listen. unless one was standing with him when he made this statment.

Which begs the question who really is covering up the alien presence officials or the average joe!?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That's a really good topic man!

Of all i'd have to say that the average joe, covers it up more then anything. The gov't just says oh no thats not real, (we know from past experiences their sociopathic liars) and the average joe snickers and laughs at people that merely bring it up, Michio Kaku termed it "The Giggle Factor". Simply put any scientist who brings this topic up, will be giggled out of the community.

I'd say its much more that the Average Joe keeps it down.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
yup if you look at my recent post.

What would it take for people to relize aliens existed?

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

and some of the naive replys to

Obama To Have Disclosure by May 31

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

this confirms this posts integrity.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I was watching an episode of Unexplained Mysteries earlier today and they talked about the UFO presence in Virgina USA. A quote from a news anchor who had footage of UFOs over Whitfield or Wittfield or some other variaton, was "The Spokesman for the Department of Defense did not deny the existence of UFOs, but he did declare that 'They pose no threat to you or the community'." If the government official doesn't deny it but the average joe does, well, there is all the proof you need.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Agreed. Govts will never disclose until the people can collectively show they are ready. By my estimation, we are at least 50 years away from Govt. disclosure. Things could always change though.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I do see what you are saying, but I think that a stigma, which was placed long ago, about believing in aliens is to blame. I think people are coming around. Take a look at the thread I started just yesterday about a poll on "Do you believe in extra-terrestrials" When all was said and done it was 85% in favor of yes!

Raidio show doing poll on Aliens VOTE NOW

Reguardless, I absolutely see your point. I just hope people come around.

-E-

[edit on 24-4-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey, just don't include me in the ranks of the average Joes that are covering up alien presence. K? I have seen aliens and I have seen UFO's that I could not possibly explain away and neither could my MUFON friends rule out alien presence in those sightings. My dad has had such experiences as I have, too. Fortunately, we haven't been anally probed that we know of and haven't had large needles stuck in our navels, that we know of. And we both agree we probabaly haven't been taken for a ride in a spaceship. I'm happy to talk about my experiences with aliens and possible aliens, but most people just give those all knowing glances to each other when the subject comes up and I speak up. Sometimes I paint paintings with references to my experiences in them and without a doubt, most people that view those paintings want to know if I was doing some sort of drugs while painting.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
great question. lately i've been going out of my way to wake my friends up to the fact that UFO's are a legitimate phenomenon. i've done this through various homemade and official UFO videos, pictures depicting the scale and sheer volume of the universe, and things of the sort.

one of my associates is a bible-thumping, devout christian. after showing him the UFO compilation video from NASA, he said it's fake and started laughing hysterically followed by spewing some bible verses. he basically said that aliens/UFOs are demons, because demons can take on any form.

i feel sorry for him, really. it can't be very comfy living in such a small box.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
seems by my recent posts that if we were told by the president of america thaty aliens are real we would still not listen. unless one was standing with him when he made this statment.

Which begs the question who really is covering up the alien presence officials or the average joe!?

Seems by my recent posts that if we were told by the president of america thaty terrorists caused 9/11 we would still not listen. unless one was standing with him when he made his statement. (of course, many still wouldn't listen)

Which begs the question who really is covering up the cause of 9/11 officials or the average joe!?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by a.m.e.
great question. lately i've been going out of my way to wake my friends up to the fact that UFO's are a legitimate phenomenon. i've done this through various homemade and official UFO videos, pictures depicting the scale and sheer volume of the universe, and things of the sort.

one of my associates is a bible-thumping, devout christian. after showing him the UFO compilation video from NASA, he said it's fake and started laughing hysterically followed by spewing some bible verses. he basically said that aliens/UFOs are demons, because demons can take on any form.

i feel sorry for him, really. it can't be very comfy living in such a small box.

great question. lately i've been going out of my way to wake my friends up to the fact that terrorists are a legitimate phenomenon. i'v done this though various homemade and official terrorism videos, pictures depicting the scale and sheer volume of the international terrorist attacks, and things of that sort.

one of my associates is a conspiracy-thumping, devout alex jones fan. after showing him the terrorism compilation video from DHS, he said it's fake and started laughing hysterically followed by spewing some conspiracy quotes. he basically said that terrorists are government agents because the government wants to create fear mongering and martial law.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Of all i'd have to say that the average joe, covers it up more then anything. The gov't just says oh no thats not real, (we know from past experiences their sociopathic liars) and the average joe snickers and laughs at people that merely bring it up, Michio Kaku termed it "The Giggle Factor". Simply put any scientist who brings this topic up, will be giggled out of the community.

I'd say its much more that the Average Joe keeps it down.

Of all i'd have to say that the average joe, covers it up more then anything. The gov't just says oh terrorists did it, (we know from past experience their sociopathic liars) and the average joe snickers and laughs at people that merely bring it up, Alex Jones termed it "MSN Propaganda". Simply put any journalist who brings this topic up, will be giggled out of the community.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Agreed. Govts will never disclose until the people can collectively show they are ready. By my estimation, we are at least 50 years away from Govt. disclosure. Things could always change though.

This is just more propaganda. The premise is wrong, yet again. Skeptics influenced by the ones who, I believe are working for someone, keep promoting that people aren't ready, that people are too religious, that people don't believe enough. In the 90s, Bill Holden said, 90% believed in ets. CNN, nearly 90%.
Recent poll, around 90%. Personal experience discussing this with others off forums, never found one who didn't yet.

So who is pushing this narrow concept onto the whole WHO ARE THE OPPOSITE? The ones fighting tooth and nail from disclosing, because they are the slave drivers of this world and want their advancements to horde for themselves: the nazis and nwo? They're the only ones!

We're all over ready, and stomping MAD!

[edit on 24-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
if you told the average joe 5 years ago that we could make a machine that you could control with your mind they would laugh at you and call you a idiot. If not call you and idiot at least think it.

people should remember that the public are usually 10 years behind what the government are when it comes to technology if not more.

So there's the machine that can READ your mind lets see the one that can WRITE!

[edit on 24-4-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

You might enjoy the book called "The Physics of Immortality". Especially the intro. After reading only the intro I was so upset I threw the book across the room.
It's more like 25 years. And it's measureable. Joe 6pack will have access to AI by like 2025. Maybe sooner, it's been awhile since i burned that book.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
There are those who don't believe because they have never had an experience where they thought it was out of this World, or away from the normal daily events of their lives, some wont even consider it a possibility because it goes against the grain of their Faith, IE: for Aliens to exist, then their Faith or belief in God would be in jeopardy, not all Faiths I might add.

Then we have the people who wont under any circumstance accept it as a possibility, because of the fear of losing their every day lives, and this just doesn't apply to UFO's and ET, it applies to the conspiracy theories also, some people are comfortable in their lives and do not wish change, so ignore it as much as they can, I can accept that.

People are seriously afraid right now, all the doom and gloom has a lot of people expecting the existence of Mankind to come to an abrupt end, all they are waiting for is the final event, Comet, Super Volcano, Tsunami, Aliens coming to enslave us all, even selective Depopulation, we all have this idea we are on a list of termination, that's because we have been allowed to feel like we are always wrong.

No Evidence is going to change anybody's mind, that would have happened a long time ago, IMO it's a pointless exercise to even try.

Then we have people who hide their true feelings on the subject, to prevent themselves looking stupid, how they look to others is more important to them than a leap of faith, that something is happening, something unexplainable, sure they can come up with alternative explanations, as can we all, but most of us have done that, and it is a valid way of doing things, but there is always that little element that cant be explained, no matter how hard they try, however rather than admit they are stumped, they will use humour, or some wild mundane reason for seeing what they do, Mylar balloons standing still on a windy day,.a bird, and the new favourite, light refraction because of ice in the atmosphere, funny how that one only started happening in the 21st Century.

Take the NASA video, where it appears a UFO entering he Atmosphere, changes direction and then what seems to be a missile zips from the ground just missing it, IMO this video clearly shows a major event, and evidence of Alien or Human reversed Engineered technology, However another explanation tells everyone, it's ice particles acting to the thruster jets on the Space Shuttle, where you one of those who accepted the ice particle explanation?

Now consider, if it was a thruster, why didn't the perspective of the stars change? why didn't the Shuttle move when this happened? always people screaming about Physics, but they are allowed to ignore Physics here, it seems Einstein's theories only apply when it suits, so why was the Shuttle on this video immune to this law of Physics? also in the same clip you are in some cases pointed to a second Object closer to the Shuttle, moving towards the location of the first, again this was an ice particle apparently, but nobody has ever commented on the third and fourth Objects, third being what looks to me and probably is a Meteor skimming the atmosphere, but the fourth, right over in the bottom right hand side as we look at it, another Object can be seen just entering the field of view and acting intelligently, go see for your selves, not noticeable at first but keep looking it's there, in fact the whole video is full of them, but you only see what is pointed out to you, how much time do you actually take to scrutinise all footage? do you just look where the arrow is pointing?

People who believe without hesitation, people who believe but only accept hard undeniable evidence, people who refuse to believe in ET no matter what they see, or who tells them.

Then there are those who just don't care, they use it as an escape, if pissing everyone off by going against the grain, no matter how harsh, that's how they deal with it, it's the only way to get any kind of attention, even in real life away from this forum, they do it to people they know, it's the only way they know how, being an asshole to others, makes them makes them feel in control, this doesn't mean they don't believe in ET life, it just means they will control what's around them, then they ensure everything goes the way they want it, an analogy would be the Uncle who everyone dislikes, they are invited to the Family Reunion, but secretly everyone is hoping they don't turn up.

Do as I say, not as I do mentality, you know the type.

This is just the way people are, no matter how much we love or hate them, nothing can change how they think or believe, including me, because this doesn't just apply to non believers, nobody could ever convince me that Aliens do not exist, if Obama does come on live TV and tell us ET has never in their knowledge visited earth, it was all just experimental aircraft, the cry would go up of cover up, now we have the scenario if he did the same and said ET has been here, and are coming back, we would get project blue cry go up, nobody can or is ever going to win this argument.

People are making a living from all sides of this Phenomenon, a change of any kind will effect every one of them, it's a multi billion dollar industry it really is, Disclosure is going to have a huge impact, so people will shift their stance so to speak, even I have begun to write a book on over 30 years of experiences, I wish to make zero profit from it, because it is not mine to sell, it belongs to everyone, and those stories I want to tell are not all mine, but the words of others mostly, how can I profit from in some cases a very traumatic event?

Be honest to yourself, discover the truth for yourself, use the words of others as a guide, but remember it is just their opinion, not yours, you owe it to yourself to find truth, what you see here are just words, you don't know who is behind those words, think for you, not because you want to take the popular path, or because you like someone's bad attitude, you count as an individual, research online does not take very long at all.

The OP is absolutely correct, we are doing it to ourselves, as well as denying Ignorance, we should also deny Deflection, some cant even be bothered reading to the end of a thread, so what gives them the right to make a comment about your thoughts on the subject?

And can we please stop with the brown nosing follow the leader, oh ******* your threads are so wonderful, I love your comments ******** always kick ass, or lets get ******* or I cant wait for ******* to turn up, they will get to the bottom of this, WHAAAAA! you cant think for yourselves? what was the word? sheeple?

Wonder how many got as far as these words?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Some people choose to follow the crowd and believe that there is a great cover up of ufo's and the government. When in reallty lies are being told. Sorry folks the government is not working with strange beings. Many of these so called UFO experts keep pushing there agenda to make money off of books, etc... if you want to believe they are from another planet go right ahead and believe it.

For all of these abductees that come back and tell us they showed me a map and told me they were from such and such a galaxy. What do you think they invented shots against lying? They are from your future. Yes, we played god and made other beings. Yes, we are starting to do this now.

We all have the same God. But we seem to have forgotten something along the way. To do the right thing, and not to play god. If it was left to go on the Greys would have been the last of man as far as we know him to be.

2 things of importance in this time frame we started the development of time travel and second is the start of creating other beings. The average joe can't get through to you people.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Many people nowadays do believe in ET, but question the ludicrous amount of hoax stories about UFOs.

The only people covering up alien presence (if its real), are the aliens themselves.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I believe aliens exist, sure, it's only likely life exists elsewhere.

BUT

Aliens visiting earth?

There is a lot of evidence for it, like abduction cases, and UFO sightings.
But, today theres such a mix of disinfo and truth, it's nearly impossible to tell whats what.

Your topic is quite good.
Hoaxers are deffintly those average joes that are just helping cover up a possible truth.

We won't truly know, until we make contact.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor

That's absolutely correct. I don't think, however, that it's as much an issue of not believing in "aliens" as it is an issue of not believing the government.

After all, they have, and still do, lie to us about everything else. Why would you believe them about the existance of aliens, no matter what they told us?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
this what one calls evolution. the power to break free and create your own reality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join