It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man was shot 34 times with nail gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Man was shot 34 times with nail gun

news.aol.co.uk

Australian police are probing the gruesome killing of a Chinese man who was shot 34 times in the head and neck with a nail gun before being dumped in a river.

Chen Liu's badly decomposed body was found in Sydney last November, about two weeks after a friend reported him missing.

New South Wales state police have now asked the public to provide any information they may have about the case, releasing graphic X-ray images of the 27-year-old's skull to highlight the brutality of the crime.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This happend in Austraila too, would you believe it?

Location aside, this crime itself is horrifying... the guy who did this must have some extreme mental issues to kill someone like this.. I hope this horrible man gets everything coming to him.

I don't know if this is a hate crime because of the victims race or the attacker had a mental breakdown and went nuts, whats your views?

news.aol.co.uk

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wow, how gruesome. Crazy people should be required to carry liability insurance on themselves, ha. I can see a day when just that will become a requirement and then we all have to pick up the tab when these things happen. I suppose this will result in a government mandate to regulate nails next.
Construction workers, better stock up on nails now while you still can find them on store shelves.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I found this story a little while ago, it was extremely disturbing.

Weird how people want to use things that help our lives to destroy it. A nail gun was probably used to build your house and other things, but there is always people that see it as a device to kill. It's very sad.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

That's horrible. And they made it look so fun and cool in Lethal Weapon 2. I guess truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
That proves it. Ban everything with the word "gun" in it including the word "gun". Noone has any business carrying a "gun" in a civilized society, not even in their dictionary!

Perhaps ban salad shooters as well just to be on the safe side.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount

I don't know if this is a hate crime because of the victims race or the attacker had a mental breakdown and went nuts, whats your views?

news.aol.co.uk

As an Aussie living abroad, i can honestly say this would not of been a hate crime at all, it is more likely a turf war between rival asian gangs, they are notorious for using all types of weapons at hand. The other option is a complete mental breakdown, but not an hate crime.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It's these damn high-tech super-killing assault tools. Since when has a hammer not been enough? Nail gun = dangerous and unnecessary. Well, except for governments. They can have all the nail guns they want because they need them to take the best care of us lowly peons over here.

Sounds like one of those hyper-gruesome make-a-point type killings so often found in the drug world and gang land.

new topics

top topics

join