It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna Catch UFOs on Video? Tennessee knows how.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yeah well Tesla made these things long time ago under non disclosure
contrasts like most his devices as he stated in his announcement.
Thats why nothing has been seen of the details.
A lot of the engineering ended up in Germany and is still in private
hands in 1945 New Mexico under Operation Paperclip.
So they are still being made, what the beef.
Figure it out.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysteryinthesky

I live in Arlington, Tn! I tried it and got nothing

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

These things are visible with the naked eye, this is not a camera artifact.

And it's easy to know, just try it.

But be careful with the Sun.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Just always have a camera running,
like in the corner stores.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here's is another person using the same methods as this guy...

www.youtube.com...

Some of these images look pretty impressive, some looks like dust, or insects... but there are some that make you go... huh?
Regardless of what it is, it's pretty damn beautiful

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
In the videos that the news crews made, it looks like the objects flying around in space from one of the spaceshuttles, cant find the video at this time... forgot what thread it was in, sorry

But yeah i guess it could also be bits of dust and stuff flying around in the air and the light just illuminates them infront of the camera, could be anything really, but interesting thread

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Well I wish it was this easy to see UFO's.
But, it's not.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hypntick
I find it interesting that they're all moving in the exact same direction at similar speeds. Possibly wind borne particles? That's what it looks like to me at least. Since he's filming this pointing at the sun but with the sun blocked by the edge of the house. Also it's stated that you need a clear day for this. Sounds to me that the sun is causing refraction in small particulate matter in the air.

Not saying this is 100% what's happening, but it sounds plausible to me at least.

No way is that true!!

If they were particles they wouldnt be moving at a constant speed like that.
They also would sometimes lose speed, wobble, or zigzag. Yet these UFO's travel in a straight manner, they cant be dust particles IMO

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

You have to remember that wind close to the ground has much more interferences than at some metres from the ground, where it flows in a more constant way, that is why clouds float along at a constant speed.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

You have to remember that wind close to the ground has much more interferences than at some metres from the ground, where it flows in a more constant way, that is why clouds float along at a constant speed.

Oh I totally agree, but those "things" are travelling way too fast to be just carried by the wind. Sorry I'm not buying it.

Not necessarily saying its little green men either, just saying it does appear to be propelled by some type of engine.
Could very well be top-secret U.S. military aircraft

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I saw this explanation in the comments:

"Sun reflecting from orbital satellites, people. crickey. ignorance is a real burden on our society".

Is that possible perhaps???

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I don't know if it's possible, with some calculations, to know the size of area in which we can see those things flying.

I say this because if we use to block the Sun an object that is close we can see a small area, while far away objects give us a larger area, so I think that the size of the area in which the interference of the Sun's light is connected to the distance between the object blocking the Sun and the camera (or eyes), and I also think that this area does not extend to more than a few metres around the edge of that object that is blocking the light.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I don't know if it's possible, with some calculations, to know the size of area in which we can see those things flying.

I say this because if we use to block the Sun an object that is close we can see a small area, while far away objects give us a larger area, so I think that the size of the area in which the interference of the Sun's light is connected to the distance between the object blocking the Sun and the camera (or eyes), and I also think that this area does not extend to more than a few metres around the edge of that object that is blocking the light.

I tried the John Bro method a few years ago, and to me it seemed like whatever those object are they are pretty far out in the upper atmosphere

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Something I remembered some minutes ago, why doesn't this happen when the Sun is blocked by clouds?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Something I remembered some minutes ago, why doesn't this happen when the Sun is blocked by clouds?

I read a while ago that if you train your eyes long enough you actually can see those "things" without blocking the light, but that way they're much harder to spot.

Again, I'm not saying these things are alien, I just dont get the impression its pollen, dust or insects

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You need sufficient sunlight behind the object to see it like they appear in the videos.

If you take pollen (most airborne seeds or pollen tends to have a very fine hair or whiskers on them ie dandelion seeds as a good example) and stick it between you and the sun you will always get that bright luminous effect, any object outside the suns bright corona doesnt since all your seeing is reflected light rather than light being passed through the object.

All i see in these videos is dust, small particals of matter, insects and that is all (although that vid mentioned above with the odd thing at 1:40 is interesting but given the quality it could easily just be a plane out of focus).

Also about the wind, the wind is layered and sometimes it can be layered even real low to t he ground, with each layer moving at its own speed and direction, we have alot of trees with very light air born seeds where i live (you know the type, seed surrounded by a mess of long white hairy filaments) Ive watched them on fine days zipping by at variable speeds often with the lower ones going faster and the higher ones moving at a more slower pace (not due to distance since im talking about a difference of only about 50 feet between em) and on occasion you'll see one bucking the trend and going the opposite direction to the others sitting in its own layer of air.

All these vids show is small objects with strong sun light passing through them, blocking the sun out just makes them show up since your eyes and the camera isnt overwhelmed by the light that normally would hide them. You'd think that if they where genuine ufos youd be able to watch them and track them beyond this radius but because you cant their nothing but dust and airborne seeds going from refracting direct sun light to dust and seeds reflecting normal sun light which is damn hard to see for the most part.

Dont think i got what I meant across that well, but thats what i think... nothing to see here really in my opnion.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
Well I wish it was this easy to see UFO's.
But, it's not.

Perhaps sometimes we would discard evidence that we think is too obvious to be a UFO, but it may in fact be a UFO.
I myself, after reading and researching UFO related topics, believe that there are hundreds of UFO's flying around Earth and within our atmosphere.

I'm not saying that the particles that appear in these videos are actual UFO's, but let's say some of them are.
It would be a smart way for UFO's to make themselves unseen to us, we would never look directly at the sun.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I haven't had a chance to start my experiment yet, I've been working like crazy.

I think it may be valid to note that, when using this techique, you probably will catch a lot of dust particles and what not. But what if this is the edge we need to see actual UFOs?

By being able to see the objects that are normally not visible to the naked eye and even more objects that have just a faint reflection, we may be able to see some important things that we've missed in the passed.

It also might be worthy of trying to film several days worth of footage in the same location and see if any significant anamolies are detectable.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see what Clifford Stone has to say about all this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Oh I totally agree, but those "things" are travelling way too fast to be just carried by the wind. Sorry I'm not buying it.

Could you explain the method you have used to determine the speed at which the objects are moving. I have not been able to find a way to establish this because there is no indication of the distance between the object and the camera or how large the object is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join