It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographic evidence that at least one moon mission is fake!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Read my post VERY carefully. I spoke of the first FOUR robotic landers on the Moon. THEN I said NONE of those I mentioned returned Lunar samples. This is still a true statement. Reading is fundamental.

THOSE four occured prior to Apollo 11.

Subsequent Soviet return missions, that whopping few ounces of soil (no rocks...core samples) were obtained AFTER the success of Apollo!

In addition to badastronomy.com try clavious.org

Embrace knowledge, deny ignorance.

AND, edit, don't forget the Soviet YE-8 blew up at launch!!!

[edit on 5/3/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That site is brilliant. It's www.clavius.org... btw (-o)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

google big muley

blows your theory out of the water

good day

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I don't see how the anti Moon Landing crowed gets so
out of ideas.

If there was no landing then the astronauts circled earth or
the moon or were in a studio.

Some thing went to the moon to retrieve rocks and samples
and fix mirrors unbenounced to everyone.

The scheme seems quite odd after the apparent exploration
appears successful and doable and the old objections have
been around from the beginning about the radiation and
payload.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

serious question

if you honestly believe that the US faked the moon missions, why not go visit the good people at mcdonald observatory in Texas ? They claim they have never gotten a visitor who challenges the apollo missions. They could show you the lunar laser ranging station, and it's significance to this debate

make history !

unless, of course, you are just bored and looking to kill time on the web...

I missed something here. What is it they are going to show me to prove that any man ever set foot on the moon?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by FX44rice

There was a 'presence' on the Moon. A non-human presence. I am open to this, though we only have circumstantial evidence. Still, it should be brought into the discussion.

Glad you brought this up. It would go without saying of course; that anyone believing that man has set foot on the moon, definitely has a firm belief that Intelligent Alien Species absolutely have visited, are visiting, and are in fact present on Earth.

It would be extremely contradictive for one to believe man has set foot on the moon and not believe ET life has set foot, and present I must add on Earth.

The laws of probability alone would verify this as fact.

Anyways, since you are surely a believer in ET's visiting and present here, why then have we not been to deeper reaches of our solar system, or other solar systems.

Surely your truthful GOVT is telling You all the truths and facts right? So why are they not releasing these facts, which you must surely believe (or you are simply not a rationale thinker) to You?

[edit on 3-5-2009 by FX44rice]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

So if I grow tomatos in my garden then the laws of probability prove that you will die of an eggplant related incident.

What are you on about? Can you show your work? I do not believe we went to the moon but even if we did, how does that instantly make it true that aliens are here? I am definitely missing part of your argument.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
ETs on the Moon or Earth.

If ETs can do half the things the experts say they can do
don't you think the ETs have seen a million Moons and Earths by
now and are board and have resorted to silly 2D entertainment
and texting as humans are doing.

If ETs were any more brainiac like the puffy cranium type have
such braintainment they hardly go anywhere.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
If ETs can do half the things the experts say they can do
don't you think the ETs have seen a million Moons and Earths by
now and are board and have resorted to silly 2D entertainment
and texting as humans are doing.

Which 'experts', please? And what do they claim?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

All over the net, perhaps on ATS, where you been?

ED:
like here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/3/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 5/3/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Yes you absolutely are.

What are the number of stars in the universe? No. of solar systems? Of those how many have the probability of sustaining life? Of those how many are miillions / billions of years older and more advanced than our Earth. At the rate of our Tech Advancement enabling us to travel and put man on the moon, most definitely these far older and advanced societies would have the ability to seek out and successfully travel to life bearing planets as ours. Without a doubt.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Sorry, I had a different definition of "expert", obviously. I'm still not clear on who you're referring to, and what you think aliens can do.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

Sorry, I had a different definition of "expert", obviously. I'm still not clear on who you're referring to, and what you think aliens can do.

The posts like FX44rice say ETs have visited.
I'm sure he has ton of proof and links.

Unless you think ET visits are a lie like I do.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Dude, seriously. What are you taking because I want some. Is there a good probability of life elsewhere in the universe? Sure. I can buy that. Does man going to the moon automatically prove that aliens are here on Earth? No. There could be a million other inhabited planets. Just because we made it to the moon, proves nothing about them. Each and every one could be less evolved than us. Even if they have mastered intergalactic space travel, our going to the moon does not equal them coming to Earth. I wish I had half the drugs people on ATS seem to be taking.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I would ask that you go back and re-read my post.

I do not believe man has set foot on the moon. I also do not believe we have been visited by ET's.

To all those who believe we put a man on the moon, I say they would be hypocrites to not believe ET's have visited here.

What is so difficult about that to understand? It is quite very, very simple.

Let me know if I have to break it down to 5th grade level, as I do not entirely know the audience.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Please refer to above post. Try to settle yourself a bit there too, and comprehend what is being said, rather than making silly comments about being on drugs.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by FX44rice]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I would ask that you go back and re-read my post.

I do not believe man has set foot on the moon. I also do not believe we have been visited by ET's.

To all those who believe we put a man on the moon, I say they would be hypocrites to not believe ET's have visited here.

What is so difficult about that to understand? It is quite very, very simple.

Let me know if I have to break it down to 5th grade level, as I do not entirely know the audience.

Okay, 4th grade level here. 250,000 miles to the Moon. Right next door. LIGHTYEARS to the nearest solar system outside our own. Not right next door. What is so difficult to understand? It is quite very, very simple.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Gawdzilla]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Is it lack of faith in being alone or something else but
numbers do not make it so.

Well I just think the discourse will continue as I see the
tracks are well founded.

Founding the UFO on ETs is on the long end of the probability tail.

ET talk won't go away, its too popular and too easy to understand.
People are lonely, don't trust anyone and want aliens to be their
friend or at least like to interject them into day to day discussions.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Dude, all you are doing is repeating yourself. You have made 0 effort to prove it. You are saying that if man went to the moon, then aliens must be here. Please refere to my post explaining that no matter how many other 'Earths' there are, whether or not they visited us would have NOTHING to do with our being able to go to the moon. So you do not believe it. Good, you shouldn't because your logic is very flawed. All you can do is repeat it but you cannot back it up. Let it go.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yes indeed. How long has man been in existence on Earth? In that time our Technology has advanced enough to get us 250,000 mi to the moon.

Take that same rate of Tech advancement and apply it to an intelligent sociecy millions or say billions of years more advanced.

It would be extremely conservative to say they would have the ability to seek, find, and visit us. Probability would show us they have.

If we are saying we advanced so much as to get us to the moon.

Let me know if you still are having trouble.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join