It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographic evidence that at least one moon mission is fake!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sigh

Ok, everyone has had a final response after my request to stay on topic .

Anymore posts NOT dealing with the original topic will be removed.

If you want to argue reflectors, robots or Buzz, please join one the other threads already in progress.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
OK, I hope you get involved ina RIFF program so you can respond appropriately in the future. I said, i see clouds too.

You said no one was disputing the clouds. I said a video expert did so pages ago, TheStev to be exact, I never claimed to be such myself. He claims to be a video expert not me, I see no reason to disbelieve him.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
You said no one was disputing the clouds. I said a video expert did so pages ago, TheStev to be exact, I never claimed to be such myself. He claims to be a video expert not me, I see no reason to disbelieve him.

Again, I have to recommend RIFF. When did I claim that NOONE was disputing the clouds? Obviously people are disputing the clouds.

Your video expert friend explained the white dots at the top of the screen. I do not recall him explaining the reflection on the face shield.

Either way, If I claimed that NO ONE was disputing the clouds, you will have to quote me because I do not remember it, and I cannot imagine why I would say it.

P.S. You do not have a reason to disbelieve him or believe him.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Again, I have to recommend RIFF. When did I claim that NOONE was disputing the clouds?

I see the clouds. I also see that none of the people arguing with me are actually attempting to dispute the clouds

Your video expert friend explained the white dots at the top of the screen. I do not recall him explaining the reflection on the face shield.

My "video expert friend" is not making any incredible claims. I see no reason to question his integrity, you seem to however. My understanding is that the white dots ARE being touted as clouds, if you think something else is a cloud, please highlight it because I'm not seeing it.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Again, I have to recommend RIFF. When did I claim that NOONE was disputing the clouds?

I see the clouds. I also see that none of the people arguing with me are actually attempting to dispute the clouds

My "video expert friend" is not making any incredible claims. I see no reason to question his integrity, you seem to however. My understanding is that the white dots ARE being touted as clouds, if you think something else is a cloud, please highlight it because I'm not seeing it.

I do not even know how to respond to you anymore. What are my quotes up there supposed to prove? The second one does not contradict the first one. You either cannot read or are purposely missing the point.

As for your question, I have already answered that, twice. I am done talking with people that make me repeat myself over and over again when I have said things directly to them.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

You seem to have a lot to say about Sibrel getting punched. Unfortunately, what you are saying has changed over and over again. First Buzz was blocked and had nowhere to go so he had to punch him. Now you admit that Buzz could have easily walked in any direction except for one. Did you change your mind, watch a different video, pay closer attention? But you still defend the punch because he was insulted in front of his daughter? Can you please publish a list for me of exactly what things make it ok to assault someone when you could just walk away? Do not do it in a private U2U again either. If you have so much to say, keep it here and stop filling my in box with your posts.

Buzz did not have to throw a punch. Buzz could have gone in any direction and gotten away. He was outside on steps. Sibrel is only one person. How much can one person block someone when they have a 360 degree range of exits? I am glad that you seem to have rethought it or rewatched it but you are still defending the punch. OK, I guess assault is ok where you come from. Either way, my point was that Sibrel was not punched for blocking Buzz. He was punched for calling the moon trips a hoax. That was my point. I am sorry that the only way you could concede that is in U2Us. I guess you did not want the board to see you half admit that I was right. ATS posters really seem to have a problem with me being right about things.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Well, let's go to the video, shall we????

Followed, pestered, personal space intruded upon, then being called a "...coward and a liar..."

Hmm. Case dismissed!! The Court has determined that all charges shall be dropped.

Next??

THIS is the idiocy of the "Hoaxers". THEY lie, they instigate, they are crybabies whining for attention.

ETA: As you can see there wasn't exactly a "360 degree" freedom of movement choice, as you said. Aldrin stopped, turned (back against a column) and said "Would you get away from me!" THEN Sillybrel insulted him....Bart was asking for it.

[edit on 5/12/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I guess I do not understand your point. Because he was insulted it is ok to assault someone? Thank you for proving my point. The premise proposed was that Buzz had to punch Sibrel because he was blocking him from leaving. As you can see in the video, that is not at all true.

P.S. Calling people names sucks but punching people is against he law.
Why do people on ATS seem to think that assaulting people and assasinating people and doing away with people is ok if they do not agree with you? In just two days I see Americans talking about killing other Americans because their views differ. Then the Pelosi, Reed, Bin Laden elevator 'joke' and now you are really trying to say it is ok to throw a punch because he was called a coward and liar?

Again, the only thing I was arguing with is the fact that Buzz was not blocked completely and could not leave so he had to punch him. The claim was that Sibrel was preventing him from leaving. As you can see in the video, Buzz had all kinds of directions to go in. Thank you for backing me up!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

reply to post by ngchunter

Do not do it in a private U2U again either. If you have so much to say, keep it here and stop filling my in box with your posts.

It's an off-topic matter and I will confine it to U2U, where it belongs.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
One last request.

The thread title..

This is the opening post and what should be considered to be the thread topic...

I submit stills from video of Apollo 16 moon rover footage. I believe they speak for themselves, but you be the judge. The area of interest is the astronauts visor.

Although Buzz is mentioned in the OP, seemingly as an after thought, I think we can agree, that topic needs a separate discussion.

Please take that discussion to one of the ongoing threads.

And Please.... stick to discussing the topic and not each other!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
One last request.

The thread title..

This is the opening post and what should be considered to be the thread topic...

I submit stills from video of Apollo 16 moon rover footage. I believe they speak for themselves, but you be the judge. The area of interest is the astronauts visor.

Although Buzz is mentioned in the OP, seemingly as an after thought, I think we can agree, that topic needs a separate discussion.

Please take that discussion to one of the ongoing threads.

And Please.... stick to discussing the topic and not each other!

Well I mentioned the visor and somehow I was blown off by some videogrpher's white dots. I even mentioned the visor a second time and for some reason, people kept pointing to the white dots. I guess it just felt like it made more sense to talk about buzz. Point taken. I'm all out of anything to add here. Have fun and be nice to each other.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
heres an interesting movie thats being released today i think..I personaly think we did fake it to win the space race...www.youtube.com...

You wouldn't know where I could download this would you? I've tried torrent sites and warez sites and cannot find a copy to download. I'm certainly not going to pay for this documentary though.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join