It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star of David seen on packages carried by drug smugglers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I was watching fox news this morning and was watching about drug smuggling by Gliders coming across the border from Mexico . Fox showed on two of the packages was stamped this......

Star of David

This was just an observation only.

Mods, this is only about what was stamped on the packages and not about drugs in particular.

I have not came across anymore video from Fox or anywhere else concerning these stamps but keeping an eye out.

Here is what i'm referring to......

Link

Does it mean anything?!?!...................

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
With large shipments, packages are stamped with an arbitrary symbol to denote who is to be the recipient. Other symbols used include bicycle, eyeglasses, hourglass, compass. No connection to anything Jewish.

Here are some other examples:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/542a47e668fa.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51b60a53223e.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-4-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Could have to do with the saint of drug smugglers. They pray to him to protect there loads.Jesús Malverde, sometimes known as the "narco-saint"

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That's a pretty good ploy. If he was stopped, he could claim both racism and anti-semitism.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I saw the same report, and I didn't see any Star of David, or any other symbols.
These guys can be taken out with a 30.06, if they can figure out which canyons they are going to be landing in.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

I've seen packages stamped with peace signs, car logos. alien's heads etc etc, you name it and it's been stamped on a drug/packaging.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
maybe so that the bribed officials know wich ones to let through.

they let through a load of parcels with this symbol on it, and are given $150

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

Does it mean anything? Good chance NO!!! Al lot of lost of people who gone astray try to guard themselves with 'safe' symbols. Neglacting the fact that dark matter will stay dark and light will be light.

[edit on 4/24/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It would be vary interesting to find out who these symbols belong to, do they belong to gangs or the drug smugglers or even which canyon location.

But thanks for the response everyone, I learn something new every time i visit this site.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
the star of david is not just a jewish symbol. the jews took it and manipilated the meaning to suit as in every other symbol out there too, there are many meaning to the 6 pointed star,

top topics

join