It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ted Turner predicts

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Ted Turner predicts


www.worldnetdaily.com

The year 2040 will find the world's crops dead, most of the people in a similar state of decay, and those few left alive will be cannibals, according to a prediction from Ted Turner, founder of Turner Broadcasting and CN
(visit the link for the full news article)


Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

[edit on 24-4-2009 by JerichoRanger]

[edit on 24-4-2009 by JerichoRanger]




posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Freaky stuff. I am a Vegan and find this really disturbing. Cannibalism is one of my darkest fears. On both ends.
I was searching for Edgar Casey predictions of cannibalism and ran across this instead.
Anyone know any other stats on cannibalism?
I live in LA and heard we would turn to cannibalism in 3 weeks if supplies stopped being brought to us. Maybe sooner.


www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ted Turner is a moron. How he has been able to keep his station running this long is beyond me. He must have some very intelligent people around him.



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I find this quite humorous.

I think that is what he just hopes for the future.

I also wonder how somebody with such a fried brain can be a mogul.

Hmmmmmmmm!



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Ted Turner is a moron. How he has been able to keep his station running this long is beyond me. He must have some very intelligent people around him.



its not the same ted turner that runs a radio station in USA ,Ted Turner, founder of Turner Broadcasting and CNN , also of United nations foundation , mind it , what he saying could be exposure of rockefeller-rothschild depopulation plans .



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98
 



Ted Turner = TBS

The same Ted Turner I was talking about.

How many millionare Ted Turners are there?



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140
 


there is another one ,who runs a racist radio station in USA .

anyways , USA will be depopulated sooner or later , not a surprise , the elites want more wars and depopulation , as it will be easier to enslave people , when they are poor and starving



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
I find this quite humorous.

I think that is what he just hopes for the future.

I also wonder how somebody with such a fried brain can be a mogul.

Hmmmmmmmm!


hopes?

hes just stating the agenda of Rockefeller depopulation plans ..



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Maybe cannibalism IS there depopulation plan. Talk about killing two birds with one stone!



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98
 


As if he knows, 'cmon........really! Do you believe that?

No wonder Jane Fonda dumped his rear!



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
FEMA Trains=Slaughter House?
The web bots prediction of a mass illness, that renders people like zombies, could be mass hunger....I know when I am hungry, I turn quite zombie-like.



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98
reply to post by jd140
 


there is another one ,who runs a racist radio station in USA .

anyways , USA will be depopulated sooner or later , not a surprise , the elites want more wars and depopulation , as it will be easier to enslave people , when they are poor and starving


I tried to look up this other Ted Turner and couldn't find him.

Can you give me a hand and post a link, you have piqued my curiosty.



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JerichoRanger
 


controlling food supplies is the plan , thereby Monsanto was created , look at the laws being created and corpoarte lobbies for GM foods , all this is for food suplly control ,


after food supply is controlled by them via terminator seeds , they will implement depopulation strategies like faked crop failures, which will led to megascale starvation



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ohhhh Ted just wants his share of the action.
He is such a propaganda pimp.
Appears that he is trying his hand at rebel rousing.

Sometimes no response is the best one of all!!!

Peace...



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98
reply to post by JerichoRanger
 


controlling food supplies is the plan , thereby Monsanto was created , look at the laws being created and corpoarte lobbies for GM foods , all this is for food suplly control ,


after food supply is controlled by them via terminator seeds , they will implement depopulation strategies like faked crop failures, which will led to megascale starvation


Do you really believe what you are saying?

If something like this was going to happen, don't you think that they would keep a tighter lid on their plans? I mean how does someone like you get all of this knowledge?

Or are you just speculating with no proof?



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by Kombatt98
 


As if he knows, 'cmon........really! Do you believe that?

No wonder Jane Fonda dumped his rear!



believe ???

look at what happened to the christian world in past 50 years , what do you think it was natural ???

no, it was preplanned and stated all in the PROTOCOLS OF ZION ,



I tried to look up this other Ted Turner and couldn't find him. Can you give me a hand and post a link, you have piqued my curiosty.


my apologies , it was Hal Turner show , i was talking about , i was mistaken as i only remembered the sirname and not first name



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Terminator seeds? That would explain the tricked out seed bank, built over in Norway and Michelle Obama's organic garden.



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Originally posted by Kombatt98
reply to post by JerichoRanger
 


controlling food supplies is the plan , thereby Monsanto was created , look at the laws being created and corpoarte lobbies for GM foods , all this is for food suplly control ,


after food supply is controlled by them via terminator seeds , they will implement depopulation strategies like faked crop failures, which will led to megascale starvation


Do you really believe what you are saying?

If something like this was going to happen, don't you think that they would keep a tighter lid on their plans? I mean how does someone like you get all of this knowledge?

Or are you just speculating with no proof?


Are you just posting with no research? Please, at least make the effort to look around t'web.



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140
 





Do you really believe what you are saying? If something like this was going to happen, don't you think that they would keep a tighter lid on their plans? I mean how does someone like you get all of this knowledge? Or are you just speculating with no proof?



I suggest you read the ' The rotton heart of Europe' this book was written by european bureaucrat



If something like this was going to happen, don't you think that they would keep a tighter lid on their plans? I mean how does someone like you get all of this knowledge? Or are you just speculating with no proof?


they don't need to , they control the MSM , MSM will never reveal their plans
Rockefeller openly admits that he is the ruler of USA and one of the chief controllers of trilateral commission in his memoirs .



Or are you just speculating with no proof?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
no specualtion , just observing trends and
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerichoRanger
Terminator seeds? That would explain the tricked out seed bank, built over in Norway and Michelle Obama's organic garden.




yes, terminator seeds , and check the number of crop failures in india ,ever since terminator seeds were advocated by stupid indian beauracurats




top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join