It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America! Im sick of all your moaning and no action!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Every day brings a new conspiracy scandal, a new fraud and a new example of how the once proud citizens of America do little but moan and gripe about everything that is wrong in their country.

Ive read the threads that state " When they come for me Im going to have my guns ready". Im sick of it all. You are already finished yet you say you will wait till the revolution starts. Where is your line drawn in the sand?, or is it so far behind you that you have forgot what it looks like?.

I am not American, I am Scottish and as a nationality we will not put up with any of the crap you are all so fond of writing about, yet doing nothing about it.

Freedom is the jewel in the crown that we should all fight for. Stop talking about what you will do when the time comes and take a look, the crown sits empty as you speak.

There is no diffirence between sheeple who dont know what is going on and sheeple who do, yet do nothing about it.

Thankyou for hearing me out.

Respects

[edit on 24-4-2009 by captiva]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

FFFFFFRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

Seriously though. I think its funny also, as I'm not one who thinks we are in or heading to a police state.

I think most of it is people want to be able to say and do anything they want without any sort of authority telling them you can't do that.

You throw in an over zealous cop video and you would think that the cops will be busting into all of our homes to take us to a FEMA camp at any minute.

Then again, this is a conspiracy website and there are alot of keyboard commandos here.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Every day brings a new conspiracy scandal, a new fraud and a new example of how the once proud citizens of America do little but moan and gripe about everything that is wrong in their country.

Ive read the threads that state " When they come for me Im going to have my guns ready". Im sick of it all. You are already finished yet you say you will wait till the revolution starts. Where is your line drawn in the sand?, or is it so far behind you that you have forgot what it looks like?.

I am not American, I am Scottish and as a nationality we will not put up with any of the crap you are all so fond of writing about, yet doing nothing about it.

Freedom is the jewel in the crown that we should all fight for. Stop talking about what you will do when the time comes and take a look, the crown sits empty as you speak.

There is no diffirence between sheeple who dont know what is going on and sheeple who do, yet do nothing about it.

Thankyou for hearing me out.

Respects

[edit on 24-4-2009 by captiva]

You say were all this;but whos country actuall escaped from under the heel of a british king.? Im just wondering? Wait dont you still live under English rule? hmmmm, How may times did the english conquror and re conquror your nation?

[edit on 24-4-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

You have to admit, the Scots don't take alot of crap.

If they thought half the crap that is posted here by Americans then they would rise up again.

They do have the track record.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Soooooooooo, while you sit in Scottland, what are you doing about anything, or do you suppose all the rumors and complaints only apply to fat lazy Americans?

Do you live in a glass house, per chance?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

you may be right, but its still the fact of the matter he says that from scotland who still live under the yoke of an English monarch.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
ILMAOL...a guy from Scotland yelling at us to take up arms and get our country back.

That's rich.

What's next, Republican Senators telling us how gay bathroom queen sex is somehow wrong?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

We live under some english laws but not all of them. We have our own parliament and our own Scottish national party in government. One diffirence we dont gripe and moan, we have action. ask Margaret thatcher about her poll tax and how we kicked ass.

When its our turn to forgo our freedoms we wont talk. Its in our nature.

Respects

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The only funny thing here is the ingorance directed only to Americans. This is a global problem, you too my friends, are slaves.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

actually no...its a guy from scotland who is sick and tired of you yourselves saying you will take your country back while doing absolutly nothing about it.

I expected these comments, based on the fact that the truth hurts and you know Im right.

Respects

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

This pretty much sums up the inaction of the American people; they are not well accustomed to rapid change and therefore tend to chose inaction over action when it comes to their government.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by jd140

you may be right, but its still the fact of the matter he says that from scotland who still live under the yoke of an English monarch.

Like he said, there are few English laws left. They don't take any crap and are awesome people to drink with.

Makes me wish I lived in Scotland.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i agree with you 100% but what the world always forgets to mention is that the world is being controlled, not just the usa. everyone thinks its just our government but honestly look around it is not just america that needs to wake up its the world.

it's sad because they created such a system that if anyone speaks out there either looked at as looneys or terrorist threats. if we are going to do it we all need to do it. that's what i love about scotts there tough and dont take s*** also the cursing and accents good stuff.

they are playing a game along the line of chess i would say. very strategic very patient, they have system built on system so if one falls they have others in place to use that and go with the flow maybe even push it further.

i think the world needs to just say # it and everyone stop what there doing because in all honesty the power they have is because of us. it can easily be taken away. 6 billion people maybe 10k of them?

sad thing is everyone is waiting for "something" to intervene... god... jesus... aliens... all have the mindsets something will save us. so they dont bother because they have "faith". faith is nice and all but it's time to wake up and notice that the only thing that's going to save us, is ourselves. also there a lot of other people who just clearly don't care and some who have no clue at all about wtf is going on.

when law after law gets pushed through and little by little takes away the freedoms of people. it should wake people up but it doesn't, a lot of people look at it as if its helping us and protecting us.

"There is no diffirence between sheeple who dont know what is going on and sheeple who do, yet do nothing about it. "

yep i agree 100% with that also.

now we just come to a point where we think to ourselves what can we actually do? violence riots etc is what they want and it only hurts the people.. so that's not the answer. what tends to piss me off the most about people is that what the succumb to. all they do is hurt people just like themselves in the same situation, who are hurting who are losing everything.

what they also have done was create lines, barriers between one another.
religion, race, sex, etc which we only help thicken and make it more visible. make's it almost impossible for people to actually come together. ego's etc clash and its pretty much a failed attempt.

question is what can we actually do to stop all this from actually happening.

and that is what we need to find out. everything else we seek will most likely be found that path. its destroying us now and affecting everyone now, so that is one thing we really need to focus on. and as i said in that persuit in that journey whatever you want to call it. we will find the answers to the other questions and truths we seek.

if god exist we are all his children, don't understand how people fail to see that. instead they become aggressive angry etc if your not this religion your going to hell and your the enemy etc. one of the most idiotic things we ever fell into.

we need to destroy the lines, the barriers and the divisions they put between us before we could ever accomplish anything.

Divide & Conquer. plan worked so perfectly, don't you think?

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Reality..]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It wasn't all that long ago, just 100 years, that every American man wore a gun so we have that in our blood. As a civilized people we chose to try a system of governance of by and for the people but it has outserved itself, we allowed "it" to get too big. We still waaaaaayyyyy outnumber "them" --- I don't believe Americans will give up without a fight.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The British Monarch think that they conquered us celts but we know different ha ha..........im welsh but i will agree that the scots dont take no crap and neither do the irish or welsh!

Cymru am Byth.....Byo

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I was there at the G20, at the poll tax riots, at the demos fighting local government closed door decisions, when I went door to door promoting the scottish national party during the elections.

I have......closed all bank accounts, set up a campaign to protect anonimity, and much much more. I am a photographer and i attend demonstrations to ensure the local press have the right slant on whats going on. Ive covered shootings, seige situations and have been known to be a pain in the ass to any local politician who feels they can forget they are there to serve us.....................what have you done?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I agree in total, but feel so frustrated by all that is known to the american public. I hope above all hopes that you are right .

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

yada, yada, yada...

Don't you GUYS have your own problems...?

We can start with your contributions to the fashion world...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d38b19eacb2d.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks a lot for that one man...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Have you ever stopped to think that we Americans "Gripe" and "Moan" Simply because we really do have the freedom to do just that!

Gripe and Moan.

I mean come on get a grip. That's what people in free societies do. They Gripe and Moan. I sit here day after day and I here citizens of the UK, Australia and Canada "Gripe" and "Moan" about their countries Governments all the time. It's not just us fat and Lazy Americans. All people in real free societies do it.

How many here have ever heard any of our Chinese members Gripe and Moan about their government or an average Iranian?

None.

I doubt they don't because they live in paradise.

Get it?

[edit on 24-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I would love an amercian to take the p*ss out of a scotsmans kilt on international day at murryfield!.........

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join