It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AE911T to Display Evidence at National AIA Convention w/multimedia presentation to 20,000 architects

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by INJUNJAY
I thought I would lend another easily explainable reason for the "thermite" found at the scene.

Because of the field I work in I talk to agents from all different states every day. (I work in surveilance systems). I asked a DHS agent what he thought about this particular subject. He was at Ground Zero that day and said it didn't suprise him at all seeing as construction workers from all over NY showed up to help try and dig people out. Many were welders and used thermite welding tools to cut steel and such.

DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!!

Dust was collected long before the clean-up:

The earliest-collected sample came from Mr. Frank Delessio
who, according to his videotaped testimony [17], was
on the Manhattan side of the Brooklyn Bridge about the time
the second tower, the North Tower, fell to the ground. He
saw the tower fall and was enveloped by the resulting thick
dust which settled throughout the area. He swept a handful
of the dust from a rail on the pedestrian walkway near the
end of the bridge, about ten minutes after the fall of the
North Tower. He then went to visit his friend, Mr. Tom
Breidenbach, carrying the dust in his hand, and the two of
them discussed the dust and decided to save it in a plastic
bag.

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Yes, that does sounds like steel snapping and sounds nothing like the low-level "booms" that explosives make. If you can't tell the difference between steel and explosives, then I don't know what to tell you. But there is a distinct difference.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Talk to any firefighter who has fought an office building fire. In almost every case, you will hear things go "BOOM"....but there arent any explosives.

So, when the NY Firemen talk about explosions on numerous videos and in testimony, don't you think they'd know the difference between explosions and a can of raid going 'PoP'?

You really do like to stretch credulity to the limit.

Since when do explosions = bombs only? I can think of numerous things that can be described as sounding like explosions: transformer exploding, heavy equipment falling from a certain height (ever heard a steel garbage bin fall over?), steel beams snapping, stone facades cracking, the pressurized oxygen canisters from the aircraft, electrical conduits exploding, steam pipes exploding, gas lines exploding, fuel tanks (buried and or burning: cars, trucks, generator, etc), fire fighter breathing apparatuses, chemicals for cleaning, a car accident, human bodies hitting the ground from over 50 floors drop, I can go on and on. Now I would be amazed if you could tell the difference from a car exploding to a bomb, from a block or two away.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Since when do explosions = bombs only? I can think of numerous things that can be described as sounding like explosions

That's fine but it still doesn't exclude the possibility. People like you will say, "oh but it could have been this, this, or this instead," but you never consider that it COULD also have been a bomb. Is there no room in your brain to even entertain the idea without your bias shutting it completely out?

You'll admit there were explosions now, whatever their cause, but then I wouldn't be surprised if you asked someone in the future where all the explosive sounds were if it were a demolition. I've seen people do a 180 like that 100 times probably. To re-emphasize the point, you don't know WHAT was causing the explosions you hear in videos. You don't know. Now you're not going to deny there WERE unexplained explosions in the future are you? Just in the most sterile, objective, technical sense -- there WERE unexplained explosions. You asserting there were transformers exploding with no evidence is no better than someone saying they were bombs with no evidence.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

As a former soldier, I can not only discern the distinct sound of a gun shot, I can tell you the caliber used. Hearing an explosion, I can discern the type and amount of explosive used. I also have perfect pitch - I used to tune pianos and could do it without a tuning fork.

Now, I am sure that many Firemen and Police are able to differentiate between the sound of a dumbster tipping over and a detonation. There is a distinct difference, and I believe them when they say they heard EXPLOSIONS.

You are free to believe whatever you want.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Yes, that does sounds like steel snapping and sounds nothing like the low-level "booms" that explosives make. If you can't tell the difference between steel and explosives, then I don't know what to tell you. But there is a distinct difference.

You obviously ignored the 3 times I pointed out. But, I expected as much. No worries.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Any serious architect will laugh hysterically at this joke.

So the 640 architects and engineers that are already signed up at his site are all not serious and just idiots? Once again, look in the mirror.

Also, keep an eye on that number. It's about to go up significantly after this conference. Then we'll all laugh hysterically at YOUR joke.

I'm always weary of numbers for people seem to skew them in the direction that supports their interests. Just look at how Al Gore suggested that the vast majority of scientists agreed that we were on a path of self induced global warming, and we found out that actually the majority believe that there are many factors outside our influence that may be shifting the climate.

So when he says he has 600 plus that support his views what if someone else said he got 600 to sign his petition and 86,000 refused to sign it?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I'm always weary of numbers for people seem to skew them in the direction that supports their interests.

I agree. The entire "civilized" world was in consensus that the Sun moved around the Earth a few hundred years ago. Now that is not rocket science, it's just watching the sky, anyone can do it, yet look how incredibly stupid people are. A few geniuses noticed this theory was wrong and tried to show people, but it took generations before enough people proved it convincingly enough that the numbers shifted.

Numbers of people mean nothing. In general, the more people under a certain social influence, the stupider they collectively are, because the less likely it is they will think for themselves. People do stupider things in large masses, than they do as liberated individuals. It's even been established scientifically that people always try to follow the perceived norm. "The more people believe something, the more likely it is to be true!!" Right? Wrong. That is classic sheep mentality, no additional thought is required to mimic others.

No shocker for anyone with a brain, it's another one of those things out in the open for anyone to realize (just like the movements of the planets and Sun), yet the person who actually stops and realizes it is rare.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Most people are intellectually lazy, and the media conditioning system perpetuates that laziness by supplying their thinking for them. Don't like what one channel says, pick another.

The worst offender is the person who thinks they know what is going on because they pay attention to the TV thinking they're being informed.
They become very knowledgeable about the illusion the media portrays not realizing it's a whitewash. Even in the face of facts they will deny, having invested so much time in what they thought was truth, because they won't admit to themselves they were wrong because it puts EVERYTHING they've believed in question. So those who point out the truth have to be demonized to avoid facing the truth they bring.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

There's nothing "skewed" at AE911T as far as the numbers are concerned. All architects and engineers are verified by several means before they're added to that number.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

And another one falls prey......

Many of the FDNY firefighters that truthers LOVE to quote to support their beliefs....do not believe there were any bombs that day. And several of them get quite angry when their words are used in that way.

I dont stretch credulity, I inject reality. The couple things I mentioned are only a few of the things in a modern office building that will explode when exposed to heat/flame. There were not any bombs that day.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
I inject reality. There were not any bombs that day.

Good, then explain to us how firemen in the stairwells got knocked around by explosions that were non-bombs while on the lower floors, or how people in the basement levels got knocked around by explosions from non-bombs down there? There were no fires from the planes down there. These same non-bombs are the same one's that destroyed the lobbies, parking garage and basement levels:

Some lobby destruction:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee433799816b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8adb1d5f09f9.jpg[/atsimg]

Some parking garage destruction:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4186321ea79.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20365fbcce42.jpg[/atsimg]

So, explain all this destruction and knocking people around from explosions that are not related to plane impacts or fires almost a quarter mile up.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by Smack

And another one falls prey......

Many of the FDNY firefighters that truthers LOVE to quote to support their beliefs....do not believe there were any bombs that day. And several of them get quite angry when their words are used in that way.

I don't stretch credulity, I inject reality. The couple things I mentioned are only a few of the things in a modern office building that will explode when exposed to heat/flame. There were not any bombs that day.

You believe the ones that deny there were bombs, but don't believe the ones that say there were bombs. How convenient for you.
How about considering the possibility that there were bombs? That would be the logical thing to do considering the conflicting testimony.

I somehow doubt it is reality that you're injecting. And, Yes, there were bombs there - they were reported on TV, LIVE that day - They were heard by hundreds of witnesses - Their sound was recorded, and the effects were plain to see to any with a pair of eyes and a brain.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Do you have sources for your last two images? I've never seen either of them before but they remind me of photos I've seen of the 1993 bombing. Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Can anyone just come out and call Swampfox46_1999 a troll already? This man is so persistent and obvious with his tells its absurd... He always seems to judge us all based on some scary fictitious "truth movement" which is such an obvious straw-man, he then derails the thread for his own fashion and "spanks" us with information he so blindly follows. You sir are a shill and i laugh at you.

What you are doing to people is a form of abuse and frankly i find it very insulting, you simply cannot label us all because i will break every mold you place before me, i have no fear in the likes of you or what you speak.

Don't let these people derail you or make you think twice because i can calmly tell you your heading in the right direction, especially those who can understand society is what we make it and anything is possible. Ordo Ab Chao

Your tricks won't work on me sir.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by JohnWdoe]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

They were shown in the documentary "9/11 Mysteries". The one with the cars is a screen shot from a video clip of the parking garage, the second one is an image that was shown in the documentary.

The parking garage clip shows firefighters walking around with flashlights. A debunker claimed not too long ago that these images were from 1993 also, but when I searched Google and couldn't find hardly any images from 1993, I asked the debunker to show me some sources and they never did. If you have images or videos of 1993, I'd like to see the links.

While talking about the destruction in the lower levels in "9/11 Mysteries", Sofia might have been showing images and video of 1993. I emailed her and asked where the images came from, but never got an email back.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

If you have images or videos of 1993, I'd like to see the links.

I have a collection of these here:

www.studyof911.com...

But like I said, I've never seen the two you posted before. There could be a good reason. The police were convinced at one point that a van had exploded in the parking garage.

One thing is obvious, a falling elevator did not cause the damage seen in those images.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I asked the debunker to show me some sources and they never did. If you have images or videos of 1993, I'd like to see the links.

You could find the make, model and year of the car in the picture. That would certainly help in dating it. If the car is newer than 93 then you have a pretty good clue.

Also, I remember watching a documentary video where the firemen were walking thru some of the lower areas. I don't recall the name, but I'm sure I've seen similar damage to the basment levels.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
You could find the make, model and year of the car in the picture. That would certainly help in dating it.

That's a good idea. Does anybody recognize that car?

Also, I remember watching a documentary video where the firemen were walking thru some of the lower areas. I don't recall the name, but I'm sure I've seen similar damage to the basment levels.

I don't doubt it based on testimonies like Mike Pecoraro's, but I'd like to make sure these photos are from 9/11 before I use them myself.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnWdoe
Can anyone just come out and call Swampfox46_1999 a troll already? This man is so persistent and obvious with his tells its absurd... He always seems to judge us all based on some scary fictitious "truth movement" which is such an obvious straw-man, he then derails the thread for his own fashion and "spanks" us with information he so blindly follows. You sir are a shill and i laugh at you.

What you are doing to people is a form of abuse and frankly i find it very insulting, you simply cannot label us all because i will break every mold you place before me, i have no fear in the likes of you or what you speak.

Don't let these people derail you or make you think twice because i can calmly tell you your heading in the right direction, especially those who can understand society is what we make it and anything is possible. Ordo Ab Chao

Your tricks won't work on me sir.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by JohnWdoe]

Oh...woe is me....I've been called a troll and a shill by a newbie, thats it...im going to stop before my feelings get hurt any worse.

There is nothing scary or fictitious (other than their mistaken beliefs) about the truth movement....well, I guess it is scary that some of them actually vote....but I digress. I dont stick anyone in a "mold"..yet....that would mean I was actually taking the time to catagorize people who post on here.

Anytime you want to start posting what you believe and discussing it, I will be here Junior.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join