It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Magazine and AboveTopSecret.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This month ATS collaborates with the good folks at UFO Magazine.

I met Bill and Nancy Birnes last fall in New Jersey and we discussed working together in some capacity. It occurred to me that with millions of posts in hundreds of thousands of threads we probably could figure something out.

What we ended up with was a "round up" of the hottest UFO threads for 2008 on ATS based on the number of flags the membership adorned the threads with. Our own ATS Moderator "Skyfloating" (along with the help of a few of his fellow staffers)put together a well written piece that illustrates what the membership of ATS was thinking and writing about last year.

You'll find it on page 7 under the column title "Deny Ignorance".

Additionally, there is a really nice review of our book, "Above Top Secret, Uncover the Mysteries of the Digital Age" written by the one and only Jim Marrs, on pages 44 and 45.

If you are interested in the UFO phenomenon I encourage you to grab a copy of UFO Magazine. It is a well written cornucopia of all things UFO and a good read.

Springer...

[edit on 4-24-2009 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
If you are interested in the UFO phenomenon I encourage you to grab a copy of UFO Magazine. It is a well written cornucopia of all things UFO and a good read.

You can also subscribe to the magazine online if you can't find the magazine in a store near you.

Here's the link,...

UFO Magazine

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
What we ended up with was a "round up" of the hottest UFO threads for 2008 on ATS based on the number of flags the membership adorned the threads with. Our own ATS Moderator "Skyfloating" (along with the help of a few of his fellow staffers)put together a well written piece that illustrates what the membership of ATS was thinking and writing about last year.

Is it possible to have this 'round up' here on ATS as a one time measure?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Just to mention: At the time it was written, your threads were not in the UFO-Forum, so they were not included.

In retrospect I think one or two should have been included. I´ll tell the Mod who does the next "round-up" to look add some of your stuff...because the round-ups go by the amount of Flags.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It's a shame the UK version of the magazine was canned when Graham Birdsall passed away, as it was an excellent read and some of the topics were very interesting and well researched.
I bought every single copy. My interest in UFO's has seriously wanned these days. I sure do miss UFO Magazine here in the UK. There was a few other magazines that were a good read. Quest magazine was excellent and sightings & UFO Reality were pretty good too, but as usual due to poor sales they were all cancelled.

www.slipstring.com...
metaresearch.org...

[edit on 26-4-2009 by kindred]

join