It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Cancer scientist 'killed by chemicals'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Top Cancer scientist 'killed by chemicals'

www.express.co.uk

FIVE emergency workers and the wife of a leading cancer researcher were rushed to hospital after the scientist killed himself using highly toxic ­chemicals. Dr Thomas Friedberg, 59, was found at the wheel of his Peugeot car parked outside his home by his wife Veronica around 6pm on Wednesday.

Mrs Friedberg tried to revive her husband and called the emergency services, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-4-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

[edit on 24-4-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Another researcher 'commits suicide'.

This seems to be an ever-repetitive theme with disease researchers and free-energy pioneers.

Perhaps this guy had some type of breakthrough TPTB didn't want to come to the forefront, and suddenly became "despondent"? (sarcasm)

Another story to keep an eye on IMHO....

www.express.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I would be shocked if we ever find some sort of magic breakthrough ... early detection and prevention (ex. eating healthy and not smoking) is the best we will ever get in regards to cancer. I have resigned myself to the reality that there will never be some magic cure.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
He is only dead because he might have found a cure for cancer. It is lke ly he was killed to keep it from getting out and all of he cancer researchers would lose their jobs. It was purely a goverment, money-loving, job protecting "accident/suicide".

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wow! - This doesn't seem normal at all...

Very very suspicious...

Should he really be added to the list of MicroBiologists who have all died in the last few years?

Any thoughts??

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
and this is why when looking at the big picture, we have stopped evolving our technological society long ago

because some group or or someone constantly puts a end to all of our opportunities, they let the scientist do all the work, make the huge break through, then they kill em, call it suicide, and they keep the work to themselves never releasing it to the public

nah that cant be true, we must all just be crazy conspiracy theorists

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is a totally bizarre way to kill yourself.
It would be easier and safer for everyone else if he just drank a potent chemical cocktail in private somewhere.

All of these suicides...if that's what they are...and this isn't the first unusual or convoluted method used. Didn't some scientist or spy impale themselves in Britain last year? And yet another cut his own head off or something and one threw himself off a cliff?

I dunno, there's just too many to keep track of these days.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yep, this has been a recurring pattern that is FAR past the point of "coincidence".

I can't even count the number of people involved in these fields that have died under, to say the very LEAST, mysterious circumstances in recent years.

My guess is that if someone digs deep enough, this will have ties to some very shady and dangerous organizations.

But the problem always seems to be that no one in our bought and paid for press will really dig down deep and do the investigate work necessary to expose the sinister forces behind these recurring events...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
He is only dead because he might have found a cure for cancer. It is lke ly he was killed to keep it from getting out and all of he cancer researchers would lose their jobs. It was purely a goverment, money-loving, job protecting "accident/suicide".

My ex boyfriend's aunt was a cancer researcher/scientist. She called his mom and his grandparents one day to excitedly tell them that their latest research results proved they'd found a cure for cancer (don't ask me what type, or if it was all types, or what, I'm just saying what I was told).
Not a week later she'd lost her job, refused to talk to anyone about it/or why, had her reputation completely destroyed (nobody in the field has hired her since) and refused to talk to anyone about the cancer research, denied ever having said anything about a cure.
No idea what happened there, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was a way to cover up what was found so people will keep pumping money into 'cancer research'. Or whatever.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear that pheobeflakes. But this just validates my point more. If the cure is found, no more money for the government to mooch off of the cancer research fund.

Also, I think the thing that can cure cancer is a plant in the rainforests, why else would they be bulldozing it and putting stipmalls and army bases?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
WHOA...

Guys, there is DEFINITELY something going on here---This is epidemic in scale: The amount of microbiologists and disease researches dying and disappearing under mysterious circumstances in recent years is HUGE.

There is a definite conspiracy / cover-up taking place:

That being the case, a few eyebrows were raised when five microbiologists either disappeared or died mysteriously violent deaths in 2001. A short time later the number rose to 19, and then 29.

They were found stabbed to death in the trunks of cars, thrown off bridges, or they wrapped their cars around trees after their brake fluid disappeared. Once again, this is the stuff of Hollywood spy stories, and not the way you would expect a microbiologist to give up the ghost.

By 2005, we lost 40 micro-biologists in less than 4 years, all under suspicious circumstances, and during this time someone discovered that they were all working for the government, or government contractors, on projects related to bio-terrorism, flu pandemics, or anthrax. Obviously they weren’t trying to find a cure for anything, or there would be no need to silence them.

Continued:

jollyrogerrevolution.blogspot.com...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

new topics

top topics

join