It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE SCANDAL: Paulson and Bernanke forced BoA to fraudulent merger!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I would say the shareholders of BOA would have a right to sue the American Govt. and FED for doing that. they were hurt tremendously.

I hope they win too - there will be a HUGE class action lawsuit on this one.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Yeah, that's it.....keep the ball rolling by having them sue the government!

Who do you think will be paying if they win such a lawsuit?

You and I!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
something bad is going to happen soon. I don't know when, but its gonna be a big time event. Too many truths getting out. Too many questions.

I just got this feeling...that's all.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by allclear
something bad is going to happen soon. I don't know when, but its gonna be a big time event. Too many truths getting out. Too many questions.

I just got this feeling...that's all.

Yeah - like 9/11....

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

We're sitting ducks with the dismantling of the intelligence system. Now that agents know they can be exposed at any moment by a disgruntled member of this or any future administration I don't expect much work will get done. Who knows what is going to be pc 6 months from now let alone 4 years.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This doesn't surprise me at all. In fact, I thought I had already heard about it, but I think I'm confusing it with the bail out, when Paulson and Bernanke locked the various bank guys in a room and forced them to take the money.
I think that was on a pbs special a few months ago.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I don't think they will suicide Ken Lewis there is too much attention from the recent death of the CFO of Freddie Mac so Bernanke and the FED and SEC will try and ruin him personally and professionally and have the BOA fire him from the board.

[edit on 023030p://0326 by mike dangerously]

[edit on 023030p://1626 by mike dangerously]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I know more individuals are becoming increasingly aware that something has become seriously wrong here on planet earth. They may not know details but they smell something. Our society, our world has become so perverse and controlled by a group of evil, self-seeking demons from hell or some place that the end is surely near. No peace, no love, no humaity, no caring, no family values, morales, the list goes on. When they call evil good and good evil, look out!! Only a God can save us from this very sick planet.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gaslaugh123

I disagree to part of that. Yes we hare in the hold of a group of something evil that craves fear and domination but I don't think the whole world is evil. A great many people are sincere, loving people who live honestly and care about others. I don't know percentages but there are many people who are trying very hard and growing wiser.

Things do seem to be coming to a head but I for one hope it's not going to be a God who checks religious affiliation to see who is worth saving. If there is a higher force who some recognize while others do not, that makes sense to me but not spouting rhetoric because we have all learned that rhetoric can be lies and used against us. Religious people are as guilty of this as atheists and agnostics.

I don't know how this is going to turn out. Earth deserves to live. If there is a way humans, even only a few, can fit into that in a way that allows us all to grow, fine. If our race is indeed too far gone then maybe the next group of humans to develop on Earth will fare better.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
No wonder Ken Lewis looked like he was on a bad date during the merger press conference....and they want us to believe the banks are becoming stable

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I wanted to update this thread. Bernanke got grilled today over this issue. 6/25/09

Interviews with congressional committee after the hearing. I really enjoyed Dennis caught Bernanke in what appeared to be a lie. Look on youtube for the members questioning Bernanke. This is about to break through the seems and hit criminal levels.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join