It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waterboard TORTURE on Video (must watch)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Why bother to go over there as freedom fighters, as the good guys

if your going to behave worse than them, not to mention act out War Crimes

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Originally posted by epete22

Originally posted by groingrinder
This guy knew up front what was going on and only lasted seven seconds? WOW.

I want to see Rush and Hannity get water boarded and see if they can go longer than the reporter's time. We could use this as a fund raiser.

GET WATERBOARDED FOR CHARITY!!

This could be much bigger than mechanical bulls in bars to prove your machoness.

Hannity said he would do it for charity.

We have a bunch of Dungeon and Dragon warriors saying this isn't torture

Lot of Web warriors

I think it's the other way around. A bunch of people that have never left the house claim this is torture cause they've never left their mother's nipple, while those that have served know good and well this is farrr from it.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Highground]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

reply to post by Seany

For anyone who says this is not torture, this poor guy lasted what 7 secs?

Yet, two of our Top Tier Terrorist detainees lasted for over 100 such procedures. What does that tell you about their resolve, as opposed to the everyday common man?

Did you ever think that they had nothing to say??

Nothing to confess to ??

So with nothing to devulge, the torture continued, and those poor bastards weren't given metal rods to drop, HENCE its called TORTURE

They did have something to say, and in fact, one of them finally divulged an attack plan within the CONUS, which was to rival 9-11. Your point has been blown out of the water [Any Possible Pun Intended].

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Where did this info on the attack come from, let me guess , DoD

real shocker there

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Why bother to go over there as freedom fighters, as the good guys

if your going to behave worse than them, not to mention act out War Crimes

"Behave worse than them"? Might you have missed the latest Taliban incident in broad daylight in the middle of a Pakistani thoroughfare, where they beheaded six innocent Pakis? Until we begin to do worse than that, your statement rings absolutely false.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Seany

I am defending waterboarding. How would you handle these terriost who are captured in a foreign country?

Torture should not be used for "entertainment purposes". How many broom or mop handles do you need to stick up someones backside to realize this.

If you think the devil will pay you well for such insanity you need to consult history books.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

They killed 6 people , o my

The US invade and destroyed a country under a lie killing 1500000 people

Who are the terrorist again ??

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC

reply to post by Seany

I am defending waterboarding. How would you handle these terriost who are captured in a foreign country?

Torture should not be used for "entertainment purposes". How many broom or mop handles do you need to stick up someones backside to realize this.

If you think the devil will pay you well for such insanity you need to consult history books.

I don't believe anyone has suggested it's been used for entertainment purposes. Perhaps you should stop your trolling and moveon (lol), please.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Where did this info on the attack come from, let me guess , DoD

real shocker there

So you believe terrorist based PR Campaigns over the very men and women who are charged with protecting this Nation? You are obviously far more delusional than I originally perceived. I doubt there is any possible manner with which to open your eyes towards reality, as you appear utterly hell bent on taking the side of rapists, murderers, and deranged suicide bombers. This speaks volumes of your mindset.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

read my prev post , i think your 1 behind

O ya , heres your idol

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Highground

I didnt say anything in that quote , It was replied to me..............

And Im trolling my own thread ?.?.?.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground

I don't believe anyone has suggested it's been used for entertainment purposes. Perhaps you should stop your trolling and moveon (lol), please.

Your pun is a creatively refreshing one, and your observation I believe quite accurate.

Oh how we must deal with the lower bridge dwelling species of the oh so infamous " 'Net Troll". I do believe that their elongated dwelling periods within the shadows, does often delude their logic and forethought.

[edit on 4-24-2009 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Im not sure what your implying?? in that large quote you linked , none of those words are mine ... can you read the quote properly ?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Very interesting experiment. By looking at it, it's natural to wonder what's so bad about it. You wouldn't think a board, towel, and water would be that hard to bear... especially for a few seconds.

I'm almost tempted to try the experiment myself and post it as a media video but that would probably be a bad idea.

Thanks for sharing this, though. At first I thought it was a possible set-up and Hitchens purposely gave up quickly for dramatic effect but after finding more videos where the same thing happened to other experimenters, it leaves you thinking this wasn't done for show.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground

Originally posted by son of PC

reply to post by Seany

Trolling!! That's the worst dig I have ever received. But if that is what you really think. This site is for for freedom of expression.

Well, have been really busy following the Mexico flu outbreak. Worth a look!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
this guy is a left winger he obviously has his own agenda! This is propaganda, why not post the video of the guy from FOX that went through with it, oh thats right because does not support the same propganda.

911 was toruture, people choosing between burning alive and jumping to there death was torture, people waiting and hoping for survivors was torture, watching our country come togeather only to be torn apart by politics was torture.

this is NOT near DROWING and NO point are you near death!

If you want to support terroist take up their cause strap some c4 to your chest and kill americans!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My guess is that these so-called "top-level terrorists" became that way as a result of being waterboarded. Were most of us subjected to this treatment, we'd confess to almost anything, just to make it stop. We'd also make up a damned convincing story to make it sound like I'm telling the truth. Of course, that story wouldn't necessarily have anything to do with reality.

Torture doesn't provide reliable information. The notion that somehow it prevented an attack against LA is unverified. It is the guilty party's self-serving statement to try to "justify" their crimes. You don't think they'd lie to cover their bottoms, and to permit them to keep on using torture?

This is America. What makes it worth fighting for is that we *don't* permit our military and agents to use torture. If we yield on that principle, we make our country just a little less worthwhile, a little less worthy to defend.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hi all, first post here.. very nice website.

Anyways, yeah.. this waterboarding stuff is terrible. I just don't see how this would bring out anything out of anyone... as another poster here said, these tortured people would say anything to get out of it.. Probably would say exactly what they are told to say, then on to conviction proceedings, without any adequate legal defense...

I don't now, was this really necessary?..Aren't there any other less-brutal methods?

IC

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Verd_Vhett

Verd.....regardless of what YOU think, there is established law...

Oh, and have YOU actually experienced it? I have yet to hear from anyone who has who agrees with you...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

This journalist is asked and accepted to see what Waterboarding feels like.

Remember that this is used on people for periods of time of 20 to 40 secs on

and off . For hours , ........ now imagine if you had no safety words or signals.

Some people defend this and say it is NOT TORTURE. YOU BE THE JUDGE. REMEMBER THIS GUY HAD 2 SAFETY OUTS TO STOP

This video added in a post by Anubis_4400 please star him for this find, I had to add it to OP as it says my stance to a 'T"

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Seany]

Jaden

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by mrwupy]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join