It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the truth about religon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

Not sure if you missed my post,

ATS Post

but basically, I was just asking for where you got your Egyptian and Greek mythology from

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Are you reading through the Tao Te Ching? I am. The teachings of Christ by themselves are a philosophy on acting in life. It is the practice of those teachings as described by other men that makes it religion. The same with Taoism. I am reading to understand the philosophy, but I am not practicing the religion.

Ok that would be known as Freemasonry and the teachings of other secret societies that are passed down to you as religion.

Jesus, is from the bloodline of Solomon & David? Yes, that would mean that Jesus was a pharoah, freemasonry is largely resonsible for the religion of christianity but alot of christianities teachings are frome the occult, then of course religion would become the definition of a cult.

So, in short any religion by definition is a cult. Many of it's teachings are passed down from the occult and practice occult rituals and traditions. Spirituality is a completey different thing all together.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
religion i believe is a man made religion. god says "go in your closet and pray". Meaning "not around other people" so really church and religion is an expectation created by man in there own mind saying if you do this you will go to heaven. ya know what, none of us know the complete truth so why would we listen to a bunch of bible twistin, no comformation, who believe in trying to be perfect BS. God is loving, god is fair, he will rein in the end with his believers in great numbers, gifted with mercy

<< 2  3  4   >>

join