It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Torture (warning, graphic)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: recapitulated
a reply to: amazing

the first casualty of war is innocence and the second is truth.

like i said, the troops doing this were disciplined.

this all happened close to ten years ago right.

No need to get bowels in an uproar about it, pun intended.

Wow.. So you're okay with rape by American personnel in the name of war. Horrible.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: recapitulated

Also If this is not torture shall we do the same to you and see what you call it afterwards?.
Disgusting human beings anyone who thinks this is ok.
Either sociopathic or psychopathic tendencies.
edit on 10-12-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Divinorumus

Your attitude sickens me.
I have no words.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

I am ashamed to be a part of Poland now, when I hear that polish Gov takes 15 000 000 $ and let US torture and humiliate, sometimes, innocent people on our soil. Here is heart of Solidarity, in Free Poland. I am very sad about that, people here do not want to know what really happens on their 'backyard'.

Sorry for my country takes part in it...
edit on Sun, 21 Dec 2014 18:23:34 -0600America/Chicago342321America/Chicago12312014f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So not much change on the torture front I guess.

President Obama’s long equivocation on this issue implies that he understands these consequences. His least bad option, it seems, is to appear to want very much to close Guantanamo (which he does), and to talk and act as if he is doing all he can, but to capitulate in the end. So expect that long-promised plan finally to come out soon; expect Congress to reject it; expect the President and his Team to publicly anguish over closing Guantanamo unilaterally; expect them to decide in the end that the rule of law — which the President holds dear and will play up in his memoirs — forbids it; and expect fifty or so dangerous terrorists to be locked up in indefinite military detention in Guantanamo when the next President assumes office on January 20, 2017.

SOURCE

Makes me Sick !!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
oh, there's one change...
now, we have guys being arrested for waterboarding their girlfriends...

Dylan VanCamp is in hot water - and jail - for using an infamous US military torture technique against his girlfriend in an attempt to find out if she was faithful.

The 22 year-old Wisconsin man is charged with six felonies and three misdemeanors, including suffocation, battery, and stalking, for a series of attacks over their seven-month relationship.

A month into the relationship, VanCamp is said to have waterboarded the anonymous woman for “speaking with a boy” on a social media site, Smoking Gun reported.

www.rt.com...

so well, I guess anyone who thinks it's not torture to waterboard a suspected terrrorist now has to admit that it's not torture is some wacko does it to their daughter??

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It is really sad that this thing is still happening in the name of freedom and democracy.
It think I would feel just a little better if we would call it what it is and not twist it in this modern word warping like "peace missions".
The reality is still at this moment that we, as a western "civilisation" put people in cages and torture them in the name of peace, freedom, democracy and equality.
It makes me sick !

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join