It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth 5 beta Major find

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56b7c316b36b.jpg[/atsimg]

What the heck is going on here.

Labrador, Canada!

Looks very strange. check out this whole texture, supposed to ne a nice quiet Native Village.

I don't see any natives, but I do see 50 foot high beings of some sort, looks like a battle seen, use zoom, if you see what I see in this area you'll be speechless.

Regards

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Thats just a blurry image to me. Maybe pass the pipe over here and I might see the same thing.

50 Foot aliens? Really? Battlescene? I dont see that, well that was fun, back to reality.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Well quite the belly acking why don't ya, open up google earth and take a peek!

Regards.

Smoke your own stuff if thats what it takes!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
if anything, it looks like tundra. (oreo icecream is a good comparison) rocky snow.

or it looks like snow and thick black smoke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont see any beings, and I dont have google earth. zoom in and show us these beings if you are so sure on what you are seeing.

Totem poles maybe? I dont see beings or totem poles to be honest, just making excuses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

but really....
...50 foot beings
...battle scene

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

you can obviously do a screen shot. Could you zoom in on what you are talking about and post a pic? It is a bit confusing looking at your first pic.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Not all of us have google earth, for some reason it refuses to install on my machine.

Could you help us all out and show us a few pictures from your side? I would love to see big beings battling blissfully.

[edit on 4/24/0909 by spines]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hahaha!
50 foot beings... You must be a follower of Emily Cragg of John Lears Forums, or maybe Emily herself... Are you going to specifically show us this being in your pic, or just leave it to the viewer to "believe" and see, or not see and "be in denial"? Are these the beings you see in the picture... lol

First image "clearly" shows a side profile view of a being laying down having a nap...

Or is this the being you are talking about... Maybe we are seeing the shadow of a being that is taking a picture or maybe blowing his nose...

For more of this ridiculousness from Emily, please see john lears personal forums.

I wonder what Nasa would say about this...
lol

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spines

I have the same problem -- I apparently don't have the proper graphics card and I live in a dinky place that is guaranteed not to have it available. I mean...... I have to send off to the US for printer cartridges lol

Incidentally spines, excellent illiteration you created

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I just did a google earth search for Labrador, Canada, and see nothing more than streets and houses.

Could you be a little more specific on exactly which part you are looking at?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I don't see any natives, but I do see 50 foot high beings of some sort, looks like a battle seen, use zoom, if you see what I see in this area you'll be speechless.

Im sorry, but there are NO 50' high beings of any sort in this image or in Labrador, Canada.

The more you zoom in and the more you level off (get more horizontal with the land instead of looking down), in GE, the more distorted the picture gets. What you are seeing is distored based on you zooming in to 63' above ground.

If you stiill believe you are seeing 50' high beings, please take some time and circle the exact images after you zoom out a bit.

[edit on 4/24/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'll take some of what your smking too...

I ran out last night...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Would you please edit the photo to include circles around said 50 ft. beings? Like a football diagram, what troops are facing what way, etc. I think that may help a lot of people see what you see. Of course then it will be blamed on suggestive matrixing but it's worth a shot.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think this thread should be sent to the "Classic Quotes" Burial Ground

With the likes of this:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm afraid there is nothing out of the ordinary here.

This place is a nice valley and a river, looks like a nice place for a canoeing trip but it's very remote. No roads nearby. To the north there a pretty big nickel mine.

What you see as giant is probably low and small trees and rocks.

new topics

top topics

join