It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus' Year 3797 Prophecy = 2209 AD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I have been studying Nostradamus for years and I recently made a new code discovery of one of his more famous prophecies. About the world ending in the year 3797 according to most interpretations.

However, I recently figured out that the year 3797 in the prophecy is actually the year of 2209 AD. All of his prophecies are encoded and when he gives a time it is always an astronomical and/or astrological time code. The year 3797 is a CLEAR reference to a mathematical time point on an astronomical/astrological basis.

The year 3797 refers to 3,797 years since the last significant alignment point in the ancient's calendar of time (one example of a calendar that is based on this is the Mayan calendar). Many of Nostradamus' prophecies are also encoded directly matching into verses from the Bible and even into actual Bible codes as well.

The year 3,797 is also a direct reference to the events of the Biblical Exodus events and the mega disaster on the Greek island of Santorini. In short, the year 3,797 is in fact the year 2209 AD.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Red Cloak]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

what is nostradamus' actual quatrain that states your claim?
also how do you actually work out when or what was the last signifigant astralogical/astranomical alignment and how can you show the actual year of this event.

many claimed dates in history are just that. estimated claims.

just like yours.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead

what is nostradamus' actual quatrain that states your claim?
also how do you actually work out when or what was the last signifigant astralogical/astranomical alignment and how can you show the actual year of this event.

many claimed dates in history are just that. estimated claims.

just like yours.

Letter to his son Caesar.

I did a very detailed mathematical calculation and discovered this based on the galactic alignment calendars of the ancients.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I did a very detailed mathematical calculation and discovered this based on the galactic alignment calendars of the ancients.

and i said, "what you did, and what the world is going to believe are two completely different things."

all i am asking for is some evidence. show us the quatrain which is the four line stanza in which all of nostradamus' prophecies where written.
show us your detailed mathamatical equation.

i'm sorry Red Cloak but words are not currency here. you cannot buy are sell on ATS with your words.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

when i was in school my math teacher always told us the answer wasn't the interesting part of an equation, you should always show your work.

2209 seems a fine date but i would like to see the equation that enlightened you.

here's the link to the letter referred to, i believe.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Interesting, I arrived at 2209 in another way. In his letters prefacing the quatrains, Nostradamus gives subtle indication t5hat he is acquainted with biblical prophecy. The quatrain referring to 1999 and 7 months is in question. July came and went, 7 months wasn't dated from the equinox. Could these be 7 biblical prophetic months, where a day is interchangeable with a year? The 7 months become 210 years bringing us to the year 2209; this date is also inline with other unfulfilled quatrains. 3797 and 1999 are one and the same and equate to the year 2209?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
2209 ? i think we will probably be out of food , water , and fossil fuel by then ! Good post though that date is alot more comfortable than 2012!! please explain a bit more of your theory.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
For the reference to the 3797 date stated above, see:
- "Leoni, Edgar. Nostradamus and His Prophecies. New York: Bell Publishing Company, 1982, pp. 127".

"In his preface to the Prophecies, Nostradamus himself stated that his prophecies extend 'from now to the year 3797^[34]" (Footnote 34 on WikiPedia @ en.wikipedia.org...).

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well I disagree, I believe Nostradamus really meant the year 3797ad. I am an astrologer my self

top topics

join